Old player, new soc

RedThothCrowley

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Red Thoth Crowley
Hey all,

I've been around, sometimes on and off, since 2008. I'm still mid skilled after all these years and am looking for a soc with the right attitude.

Do I join team hunts? Sure, sometimes.
Do I get on voice? Yeah, it's the point of a soc to me?

Looking for a soc that likes to talk shit and is full of old (character age and real age) players.

Not looking for rules like, "No foul language". We wouldn't get along.

I hop from planet to planet and enjoy as much as the game has to offer.

A soc with at least one or two drunken fools in Disc gets my attention. An in Disc meet up for talking shit with your drunken fools really gets my attention.

Last edited:
Synergen is an amazing society and it ticks all the boxes your searching for, id be happy to invite you if you are interested !

Classified is also recruiting and several of us in the US.

Toruk Makto is recruiting most of us older players from 05 that came back together to form the new soc more recently. we do discord for voice wether we’re hunting or even in game normally some ones hanging out in the discord. We get together to degen on some big mobs from time to time but nothing is mandatory an we just enjoy hanging out an bsing while we pew pew threw the game if you’d like more info send me a msg here or in game.

I've edited the first post to indicate I'd like to hang out and see if we talk shit well before jumping in and joining anyone. Bring your drunken fools to the party!

I've edited the first post to indicate I'd like to hang out and see if we talk shit well before jumping in and joining anyone. Bring your drunken fools to the party!
I’ll send u a discord link 😂

Back