Info: Old School Caly Faps now have constant (FIXED) heals (like Adj FAP)

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
ok Maybe I've been out of touch lately with changes.

When did Calypso team make FAP-90 give constant heals (i,e 40-40 heals)?
Therefore they heal like an adjusted FAP

I tested it and they do indeed give constant 40 heals each time.

I checked the gyro unlimited faps, and they variable heals.

Even the EK-2600 gives fixed/constant heals.

So why then is an adjusted FAP +22000 ped to buy.
and a FAP-90 is +80 ped to buy?

Happy days for FAP-90 owners :)

Have I missed something?

Rick

since before i started at least since 2009

Here is a screenshot from 2008:

fap90.jpg

Congrats on maxing the FAP-90...

Rick, it has been like this as long as I can remember (for all old school box faps)... And Eco is why you pay more

Fap5 would give constant 10 heals if you had high enough paramedic long ago, as would Fap50 and 80 (most popular used chocolate box faps before the beach ball vivos arrived).

:nurse:

I think I'm losing my mind tonight.

Thank you gents.

I've been using limited faps for so long, I forgot how the old ones worked.

I better go to bed.

thanks...lol

Rick

its because fap 90 is maxed out for you Rick

Since 2003

There were no CLD at that time

Or you use the adjusted fap in average more than 1000 times per week
(difference in decay per usefullness and week payouts, free style estimation)

(and don't trust a limited fap supply)

heheheh welcome to reality :D

only L faps have heal interval all FAP-xx can be maxed

the max level is 19,66 paramedic

Many times you were very vocal about how some items cost too much.
Finally I get it why...

heheheh welcome to reality :D

only L faps have heal interval all FAP-xx can be maxed

Not entirely true, more UL faps also have interval, eg sk-20 or smuggler gyros.

Go to sleep Rick, you're drunk. :laugh: Drunkenness + EU = bad combination.:ahh:

ok ok..it is my most embarrassing post to date....laughing away.

I did use EK-2600 for years with constant 44 heals, but switched to limited and not used an unlimited FAP for good 5 years.

I did totally forget they gave fixed full heals.

I'm off to crawl under a rock....or more to the point my duvet.

NN

Rick

PS: but you haven't heard the punch-line yet....are you ready for this >>>>>>

I bought 2 x FAP-90 tonight, because I thought MA just implemented the change....LOL!!!!

Anyway what we should really see is how unefficient the faps are today, 20/20 use on L faps, if you want higher speed you lose heal points on it, mod/imp fap still running the game since day 1, few mayhem fap to help a selected few, when do we get a complete revamp on healing tools to match today's need?

Anyway what we should really see is how unefficient the faps are today, 20/20 use on L faps, if you want higher speed you lose heal points on it, mod/imp fap still running the game since day 1, few mayhem fap to help a selected few, when do we get a complete revamp on healing tools to match today's need?

All SIB faps are 20/20 uses unless they are a smuggler, or other rare option. The fact that a fap 90 is so cheap at 40 heals, and a Fap offering 50 heals is a crazy high price is not just due to Eco... Its due to resale, and how many times its been flipped. If I buy a tier 5 Fap-90 and load it with heal enhancers its at 50 per heal. The cost to buy it is low, the cost to use per heal my be less "eco" than the Adj/Mod Fap, but I could run that "Un-Eco" version for YEARS before even coming close to running up a repair and use tab of 1/2 of the cost of the Adj/Mod Fap. That does not seem right.

Last edited:
Rick, it has been like this as long as I can remember (for all old school box faps)... And Eco is why you pay more

I honestly wonder how long (decades) it would take someone to gain back their 22k investment using a Mod Fap as opposed to a 90. Maybe it's just more a question of the item's "cachè". Can't possibly see using a Mod Fap as being "Eco" after a 22k investment.

I make and tier emt-ek2900's for this reason.

Tier 2+ =
Higher than adj fap heal with imp fap speed. :)

Worse decay but no 22k-150k price tag.

All SIB faps are 20/20 uses unless they are a smuggler, or other rare option. The fact that a fap 90 is so cheap at 40 heals, and a Fap offering 50 heals is a crazy high price is not just due to Eco... Its due to resale, and how many times its been flipped. If I buy a tier 5 Fap-90 and load it with heal enhancers its at 50 per heal. The cost to buy it is low, the cost to use per heal my be less "eco" than the Adj/Mod Fap, but I could run that "Un-Eco" version for YEARS before even coming close to running up a repair and use tab of 1/2 of the cost of the Adj/Mod Fap. That does not seem right.

You seem to miss my point, let me explain again, these days 90% of the fap around are outdated or unefficient compared to hunting needs, they are either too slow, not powerfull enough, too costy, or all at the same time, we had all weapon L being reviewed and i think it is time to review current faps as we know them, make em more efficient, base heal + speed..

I make and tier emt-ek2900's for this reason.

Tier 2+ =
Higher than adj fap heal with imp fap speed. :)

Worse decay but no 22k-150k price tag.

If you use your fap 2 times per mob ( as an example )

and you kill 200 mobs per day.

Adj fap will cost , 8 ped to run daily

EK-2600 will cost , 36 ped to run daily.

thats a difference of 10220 ped per year, after 2 years you will have lost 20440 ped, while the adj fap buyer have saved the entire MU on his fap by not using EK-2600.

Adj,Imp,Mod isnt for the casual hunter, but when used by the right person, it saves ped.

I wouldnt use ek-2600 even if i was paid to do so :) ur125 works fine for my needs.

Personally the Adj pricetag is a touch high, but as there are no real alternatives in that band it has no competition = artificially inflated.

As for the Mod/Imp, any proper hunter will see the return benefits instantly on using them over any other fap.

damn you Rick....I thought for a second MA/PC finally did something cool for playerbase ;)

Personally the Adj pricetag is a touch high, but as there are no real alternatives in that band it has no competition = artificially inflated.

As for the Mod/Imp, any proper hunter will see the return benefits instantly on using them over any other fap.

Do you happen to have one for sale :laugh:

FAP 24 28.8 41 19.68 49 9.07 PED 7.2 0 7.200 4.00 0 No Crafted ---EMT 2350 tier 4
FAP 50 50 26 21.67 230 20000.00 PED 2 0 2.000 25.00 0 No Looted ---FAP adj tier 0

This 2 tools has almost the same heal/sec. (19,68 21.67) but a big deifference in markup (9 and 20000) but eco is very diffent (4 pec per heal vs. 25 heal per pec.)

Let say I hael 3 times per kill and i kill 200 per day

200x3 600
600x4=2400 heal vs. 600x25=15000 heal
600x7.2=43 ped/day vs 600x2=12 PEd/day

in a year 15379 Ped for EMT 2350 and 4272 ped for adj FAP

:laugh:

You did a vedder!
Congratulations; you win a bag of shame, a liter of laughter and a lick of noobness.

:laugh:

This wouldn't be half as funny if you wouldn't be discussing the price of uber items ad nausea
just going to quote you on this, in case you decide to delete/edit your post.

Therefore they heal like an adjusted FAP

I tested it and they do indeed give constant 40 heals each time.

I checked the gyro unlimited faps, and they variable heals.

Even the EK-2600 gives fixed/constant heals.

Happy days for FAP-90 owners :)

Have I missed something?

Rick

Back