Help: Old-Time Calypso Blueprints and Missing Loot

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58836

Hello,

There seem to be a ton... and I mean A TON of old Calypso Blueprints (like those GeoTrek Weapons, Robot Beacons, etc) that seem to require loot that no longer drops.

Why do I think the loot no longer drops?
None of these items are being crafted, the sales history of the loot indicates it's not been traded in years aside from old stock getting sold when storages get cleaned out.

It seems to mostly be Robot Parts... did the robots get an upgrade? Can the blueprints get an upgrade or upgrade path?

A lot of these "useless" blueprints are still being resold and I suspect it has a negative effect on new players who go into the Technician, buy a book, try and fill it but end up realizing that 80% of the blueprints in the book can't be used.

What can be done?

The Great Adventurer

You're definitely right that there's loot that no longer drops, making some BPs effectively uncraftable. It's really a shame and I wish they'd fix it.

All the robot loot you're talking about was beacon mission loot and it has not looted since loot 2.0 came.

Nothing can be done. When MA decides it wants something craftable to no longer exist they just stop dropping components instead of taking bp's away.

Nothing can be done. When MA decides it wants something craftable to no longer exist they just stop dropping components instead of taking bp's away.

Things can be done! That's why I'm asking that they find a way to do them :p

Things can be done! That's why I'm asking that they find a way to do them :p
More that nothing WILL be done, MA does not care unless it affects their bottom line

Back