Old/Unique

Lerp

Provider

This set of rams horns are the only set in the game.
No more can be crafted as the creature needed to craft them is no longer around.
They have been sold between two well known players then captured by me.

I have allways been intrested to find the Entropian who is master enough to own them.
I wanted them gifted to everyone as a holiday gift but this was denied.

Rams horns have been used in history for many things.
They have meant many things but above all it has been a sign of power.
These may even contain a percent of luck.

Last edited:
I actually own a pair of these horns, and I'm (M) :)

just so you know it's not a unique item, but rare for sure.

gl with the sale

photo please
I like your start date of 2005 but would need to seem them because I was handed and told by one of the biggest and trusted names in the game they are the only set.
It maybe that you own a pair and that is why MA would not make them as a holiday gift for me when I asked. If you show photo and agree maybe then we can get them made as a holiday gift.
An ingame photo is easy for you and would help in this situtation.
Plz post.

This gives me new hope to have them as a holiday gift.
Your set; if you did not sell them long ago, may be the reason I was denied in my quest.
I hope you are willing to work with me to fullfill this dream of mine.
If a second pair does exist then it would be in the hands of a great player such as yourself and I would find compensation for your loss of MU if you would help.

Last edited:
I have many offers by mail.
I am sry but I am not selling them for peds at this point.
The listed MU is 1,250 but they are not for sale for peds.

I look to have them made as a holiday gift again. It seems I may have another shot if the second pair can be proved.
If I cannot have them made as a holiday gift for everyone then I would look to find the history and lore and gift them to the player who first found or crafted them.
If that fails maybe I would consider them as a prize for Mr Entropia.
My reply to mail is "sry your peds are no good here."

interesting interesting.
gl on this :)

I actually own a pair of these horns, and I'm (M) :)

just so you know it's not a unique item, but rare for sure.

gl with the sale

There is a saying in this game. "Screen shot or it dident happen."

I also have been in this game from its first year.
I had to restart because skill implants were a mistake to my growth.

I read your mail about how you will show them "one day."
Just show them or I feel you dishonor yourself with this post.

What good are they to you stuck away in some unseen storage or locker.
You said you like to Keep Rare items. Then show them.
Its clear by your history you would have such an item but I see nothing.

With all your wealth you would not allow them as holiday gifts for all even if I paid you the MU for them.
It stands at 1,250. Sadly I feel you are playing with me and have nothing to show but your history gives me reason to believe you. So please work with me. What good do they do you locked away. Would you not want to be part of a gift to all of Entropia?

Last edited:
calm down, there was no way someone could have known I had a set ... I made it myself ... few people actually know the formula and ingredients are long gone.

I won't sell them cause it cost me way more than the MU. For the story, I bought one of the ingredient for too much, thinking it could be used as a DNA formula ... But it wasn't ...

I keep that as a reminder I should be more attentive to what I'm buying sometimes :D

you will notice also a "unique" (said there could be a 2nd one I've never seen) Crimson shirt M in that pic :)

I like items with stories ...

rams_thumb.jpg

bigger pic here in the gallery:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/7/1/9/rams.jpg

calm down, there was no way someone could have known I had a set ... I made it myself ... few people actually know the formula and ingredients are long gone.

I won't sell them cause it cost me way more than the MU. For the story, I bought one of the ingredient for too much, thinking it could be used as a DNA formula ... But it wasn't ...

I keep that as a reminder I should be more attentive to what I'm buying sometimes :D

you will notice also a "unique" (said there could be a 2nd one I've never seen) Crimson shirt M in that pic :)

I like items with stories ...

rams_thumb.jpg

bigger pic here in the gallery:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/7/1/9/rams.jpg

Nice. You are indeed AWSOME!
I only recieved the horns. I did not earn them.
You earned them and deserve them.

I was excited. It is sad to know something you have is not what you thought it was.
This is why I was not able to get them given as a holiday gift:because you have one too.
They are not mine to gift away.
I respect the fact that you enjoy them as a rare item that is close to unique.
I also respect the fact that you earned them.

Hmm this puts a twist on the set I have. I bought them thinking they are one of a kind from the old days never to be made again. I had a quest to find them a home or gift them to all.
Hmmm Now I should honor them by TT them. There can be only one and it seems you are the master of the horns.
The path that is found is not allways the path that one desires.
EntropiaTimes printed magazine had an article about them when I first came apon them I think its in the june issue.
Its been a fun adventure and this closes the story on my part and opens it for you.

I just saw some female ava on Arkadia last night wearing those same horns.

I believe them to be rare but far from unique.

Don't TT them :) keep them for you and honor them as well ... you seem very concern about them hence you probably deserve them as well :)

I feel the need to chime in here, since I actually discovered these. I discovered the component needed and figured out how to create the horns (not saying this was all that hard, but it was me).

I made 1 pair of male horns and 1 pair of female. The female pair was given away as a gift, I still have a male pair.

I do believe they are exceedingly rare, probably less than 10 pair total and less male than female. It looks like we now know about at least 3 male sets.

I must have them all. You dont understand the power of the horns.
They must be destroyed so that they can be gifted to all of Entropia.

On a real note: A player has contacted me knows the player who may have been one of the few to have found the item for the horns.
She contacted me because she thought it a good birthday gift and its true home.
I am checking on it now and would consider them a gift to her to give to him.

Its kinda cool because it is his birthday and he does have old downloaded pics.
He did not seek them out she knew of the connection and wanted to get him a gift. It fits perfect. I wanted to find an owner and she was kind to offer to purchase them as the gift. If all checks out... One pec should be enough.

I would like to have them as a holiday gift but seems that is not the fate for them. They are trying to find the way home and we will help them.

This quest started for me awhile back with the help of a good friend. You can read about it here.
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/link-forums/entropiatimes-june-2011-issue-interactive.197/
Page 8

Last edited:
Thank you Ruslan. Seems a friend of your has helped me with this. Zayka is the forum name.
She contacted me trying to find you a birthday gift. Everything fits together for me.
I am selling them to her. I do hope if you get them that you do not sell them again.
They had a difficult time trying to find the way home.

Last edited:
You found the item needed to craft a pair. Did you craft them yourself. Did you have another craft them for you.
I understand you sold the horns but you found the item needed to craft it. How did it go from item to horn in you case.
Do you know the avatar Zayka or forum name?

Well, me and Optima discovered the very first M and F symbols. So we had to test em to see if that was DNA, so we must've done the first Discoveries. Neither me nor him posted any threads about em since we were disappointed it wasn't DNA, which we tried to sell to Deathifier for lots of PED. :)

There was not much crafting involved since that was done with a refiner.

Zayka, my socmate pointed me to this thread.

Good to see the comming home of long gotten achievements, if thats the truth....cheers:)

She,Zayka has bought them as a birthday gift for you.

I would offer that you start a group. Fellowship of the horns.
Its goal to gather all the owners of the horns and make a pact to destroy them.
All would have to do it willingly. With no guarantee of MU.
If you pull off this task your reward will be greater then your loss.
I dont think it can be done. All the male and Female of the sets.
Then ask MA to have them gifted as holiday gifts to all.

It has been a fun adventure for me.
Enjoy your horns and try not to let their power take them from you.

Last edited:
Back