Old video contest, pre VU9

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain

Remember the old days? This video was made for a cool entropia video contest.

1. prize was a LA plus a uber armor set

Yea ive re-added mine some month back as well.
I used that song way too little but won a most creative award ;) full boar (l)

Yea ive re-added mine some month back as well.
I used that song way too little but won a most creative award ;) full boar (l)

cool video! I miss the old game and also such contest's.

Aah good old times :love:

Nice vid and rmx :cool:

Nice to see Minopolis as it should be, in that video :)

Fun times :smoke:

This always was my fav

I saw some videos made 2003-4 but can't find them.

This always was my fav

Damn those vids playing in service stations made the game so atmospheric, would be worth bringing stuff like that back.

Damn those vids playing in service stations made the game so atmospheric, would be worth bringing stuff like that back.

Yeah I agree, I have no idea why things like this were NRF'ed, very sad :(

Miss the old museum at PA, and old PA. Now it is more or less a nice looking death city. Also Mino was looking much better.

Anyone have more old videos to show?

Reactions: Meg
I remember that competition, took weeks to get that song out of my head!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?135207-Kevin-Rudolf-Video-Competition

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?142732-Kevin-Rudolf-Video-Competition

The winners list appears to have been to a 'Gateway' and cant find a direct link to it.

Thanks for the links, Mega!

the best was this : A Unique Land Area plus A Full Set of Unlimited Supremacy Armor

really a verry nice 1. prize! I think i got rank 7 or so with the video i made, but i had to delete my entry video, about got a message from Youtube, about some licencing problems with the music, and hade to delete it.

Not from the Contest ,but i just remember this Classic :cool:

Reactions: Mac
2008 Tutorial on Crafting :silly2:

Not from the Contest ,but i just remember this Classic :cool:

Too bad, can't see this video in my country:( But im sure is a nice one too.

Find an other cool video, made short after we got VU10

this one was a party on old CND, how i miss this times!

Reactions: San
This always was my fav

zomg, the sights and sounds, especially the first minute of background music in that video immediately take me back and wake up those old memories as If I was getting transported back in time. I don't know why I have such a strong yearning to return to it, like if I could set it all back up and go there I would restore a missing piece of my life and be whole again, this freaks me out, its just not the same anymore, why isn't it the same, why can't I go back, why, why, why... :eyecrazy:

zomg, the sights and sounds, especially the first minute of background music in that video immediately take me back and wake up those old memories as If I was getting transported back in time. I don't know why I have such a strong yearning to return to it, like if I could set it all back up and go there I would restore a missing piece of my life and be whole again, this freaks me out, its just not the same anymore, why isn't it the same, why can't I go back, why, why, why... :eyecrazy:

I feel the same way when I watch old World of Warcraft videos. It is a sad feeling indeed. :grouphug::grouphug:

Back