Omegaton A104 Ancient

Trying to help out the seller here:
If he truely wants a good idea of the item, he should compare it to a regular A104, as their returns in dmg/pec are almost identical. That amp is being sold for around TT+220.

Add the 'collectors' factor of the item having 'Ancient' in it's name, and that might raise the price a little, though not much, since it's not really a special item, I would dare to say you could ask TT+250-500 ped for it.

Which also sounds like a logical price if you look @ Entropiawiki:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=55

where it shows:
Markup
User Value: 1000.00 PED (2011-12-29)

So, about 7 years ago, it was 1000 ped, knowing that, during that period, the market value of most UL items in this game dropped from half their original price to even 1/10th of their original price, TT+250-500 looks like a very good offer to me.

I wouldn't sell below TT+250 though, since regular A104 is already TT+220. But anything over TT+500 sounds like a ripoff to me.

Just my 2 cents.

For a rough idea of how much rarity matters, you can compare Omegaton A102 and Omegaton A201 - two items that are otherwise perfectly identical but the latter is much less common than the former.

37942442_10209294899289640_4164213510663831552_n.jpg

So we can say that in the in-game Action-house it has Only sold 4 times in the last "Decade" /or 10 years.
38072027_10209294899889655_7271891854222688256_n.jpg

It has never sold in A.H. for under tt+4945 in the last decade.

It appears to have a steady incress in MU over time; as depicted with the graphs Green data line.

Only one player stepped up saying they owned one in
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?215154-PC-Omegaton-A104-Ancient
until I replyed 7years later in that post. A Post made to get a count of them how many Omegaton A104 Ancients there are.

Last edited:
Having "sold", which can be manipulation and also pre-devaluation storm from 2.0 does not quantify stating it had a steady increase of mu. You need far more than 4 data points to get any idea if what it sold. Buyers always defer to comparables.

Having "sold", which can be manipulation and also pre-devaluation storm from 2.0 does not quantify stating it had a steady increase of mu. You need far more than 4 data points to get any idea if what it sold. Buyers always defer to comparables.

Faking MU, manipulating sells over 10 years is a bit out there; isn't it?

It's changed hands over time, and there was no stopping other players from placing their own amp in AH, if there was and are more out there.

Last edited:
Judging by the market history, with 1 sale in 2008, one in the end of 2011 and again the beginning of 2012 (which shows a decline in price) until some poor sap bought it in 2018 for ~5k ped because they thought they could make money reselling it, there has not been a steady increase in value of this item. It was known in 2012 that it was not worth anymore than its regular counterpart hence why it was immediately sold after its purchase and trial period circa 2011/2012. I’m sorry you spent all that ped on that item thinking either that it was amazing, or that it had the potential for profit, but sadly neither one of these is the case. Lesson learned hopefully for you (albeit a roughly $450 less in your best case scenario)

(albeit a roughly $450 less in your best case scenario)

I do not think you have a full understanding of how MU works.
Best of luck mate

It has been profitable for me overamping; but with Looter skills having been introduced and the matter that I am now unemployed. I can't game as I did; I remain hopeful with higher level Looter skills players can do better then I can atm.

Last edited:
Judging by the market history, with 1 sale in 2008, one in the end of 2011 and again the beginning of 2012 (which shows a decline in price) until some poor sap bought it in 2018 for ~5k ped because they thought they could make money reselling it, there has not been a steady increase in value of this item. It was known in 2012 that it was not worth anymore than its regular counterpart hence why it was immediately sold after its purchase and trial period circa 2011/2012. I’m sorry you spent all that ped on that item thinking either that it was amazing, or that it had the potential for profit, but sadly neither one of these is the case. Lesson learned hopefully for you (albeit a roughly $450 less in your best case scenario)

I think it's worth mentioning that unfortunately the Decade graph is not good enough anymore as this item certainly was traded multiple times prior to 2008, I agree with the rest.

Cool item though, has the word Ancient in the name, maybe the individual who purchased it as 5k can find a player interested in it as a collectors item.

I wish peauction was up for this. It's been put on for sale atleast 10 times without selling, one of them i remember asking 4k.

Cool item though, has the word Ancient in the name, maybe the individual who purchased it as 5k can find a player interested in it as a collectors item.

It can sell only if the page stays open to allow the bidding wars to take place :p

Sadly the fist post would have down the best; now with 3 sell post; and the namecalling still on them, most will have lost interest in it. ;,(

PS can you please remove all of the comments on the locked post's that where not bids or comments from people who made a bid. as I added that in before anyone commented on the fist post.

So much for me selling in time to say off the streets and stop from being homelies; haha my life sucks ;"(

Last edited:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Omegaton_A105_Improved

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=55

Please, tell me how that amp is soooooooo good when we have other items clearly in the same range, with more uses, better availability, better useability

I don't get it.

Yeah it is pregold, it will never drop again, it is rare

but... calculating only at its maximum damage

using that amp at 4,648 DMG/pec with 14 maximum damage, lets say you are glitching the system and dealing FULL damage with the amp every use, that means you will have 14 000 000 damage on 1 000 000 uses, right?

Now, a million uses of this amp will land you at a cost of 1 000 000 * 3,012 = 3 012 000 pec.

3 012 000 / 100 = 30 120 ped.

30 120 peds of decay on that amp means you have to repair it fully 753 times (if decay went to 0 instead of 1,2 peds)

The Improved A 105 amplifier will put out 4,612 DMG/pec

Here we go again, another use of 1 000 000 uses. This time you will deal a total of 18 000 000 damage.

A million uses with Imp a105 will be 1 000 000* 3,903 = 3 903 000 pec

3 903 000 / 100 = 39 030 peds cost.

39 030 / 184 = 212 times needed to repair but this is only if the Improved a105 decayed fully and didn't use ammo as part of the cost........

143 ammo cells is 1,43 pec per use which will be ammo instead of decay. But to make it simple, i am using this as decay and not ammo, it is after all the same cost just split differently over decay or ammo use.

The difference here really, the Imp A105 due to higher damage, of course, will need less uses to reach the same amount of damage done. Much better if you are going to cycle a lot of peds.

The COST difference of reaching the same amount of damage?

Take a million pec, 1 000 000 * DPP for each to see what the damage differnce will be for the same amount of pecs cycled.

1 000 000 * 4,648 = 4 648 000 damage using 10 000 ped.

1 000 000 * 4,612 = 4 612 000 damage using 10 000 ped.

The difference is a staggering 36 000 damage.. When only making max damage hits for a million uses.. Realisticly, take split it in two for an avarage, so 18 000 damage more at the same peds cycled. At a buyout of 25 000 ped... LOL

I am sure that this could have made a lot of difference, when we weren't playing in loot 2.0

Now the loot is directly decided on the cost to kill, not a specific amount of loot per mob out there as it used to be (times when you profited well with EST and crit gear, due to low cost per kill and loot had a minimum on the mob you hunted, do the same today... profit won't be as big or as great TT wise as it was back then)

This means the loot will be relevant to the cost.. So with the Ancient 104, you will do less damage per hit, need to cycle for longer, mobs reg, the cost is more, but the loot return in % is going to be the same as with the improved a105 which has more damage, meaning less reg, less cost...

The difference in these two items DPP is so minute it really ain't worth more than a Improved A 105, which is more user friendly with 7218 uses per amp, compared to the extremely low 1289 of the Ancient A 104...

Just go for a Improved a105 if you are looking for a good, eco amp.
The ancient a104 is just sounding cool because of the ancient in front of it.

Disclaimer:

I have not had my coffee or my wine,
I am tired because of the fucking dogs keeping me up all night
and this thread is making me pissed off at what the owner of the amp is trying to show what it is worth and how he has been able to make a profit with it. Before looter skills. Before he got so much more time on his hands.... (so, at a different time in EU... it is not applicable to today)

Bull.Shit.

Also contradicts himself.. He said it was possible to profit with it, and i quote:

I do not think you have a full understanding of how MU works.
Best of luck mate

It has been profitable for me overamping; but with Looter skills having been introduced and the matter that I am now unemployed. I can't game as I did; I remain hopeful with higher level Looter skills players can do better then I can atm.

I do not understand that, really

If it was profitable for you, and you are now unemployed so you can not game the way you used to ( because now you got more time..? but less money to depo?) so now you can't use the amp, to profit and get more peds, because you can't depo, so now you are selling the amp to free up peds, because there is no better way to free up peds than by profiting using this super eco item.

Really after reading this thread I am not surprised if I end up with a massive coronary.

I do not understand that, really

If it was profitable for you, and you are now unemployed so you can not game the way you used to ( because now you got more time..? but less money to depo?) so now you can't use the amp, to profit and get more peds, because you can't depo, so now you are selling the amp to free up peds, because there is no better way to free up peds than by profiting using this super eco item.

Really after reading this thread I am not surprised if I end up with a massive coronary.

I can not Game if I have not paid rent; or internet, or bought food to eat to have the energy to play.
I'm just trying to sell the best Item I have, that also would do more good in anothers hands instead of wasting away collecting dust.

OK I do not understand at all - coronary closer than ever

-Great for overamping; lets one save on MU of the "L" amps

Can some one please update me, as I must have missed this,

Why is this amp great for overamping?

I do not understand that - at all.

Why would you ever want to over amp? (reduce damage per pec, basically)

I can not Game if I have not paid rent; or internet, or bought food to eat to have the energy to play.

Gotcha,

Sorry about the current situation,

I've been there and I know how it feels.

I hope it turns for you ASAP,

I do not wish to see any one in a state like that...

Over-amping is a fun way to Grind the same mob over and over and over but with an added Fun factor of slightly more gloables per day or hour; depending on the mob and your luck. Not crazy gloable sizes; that seem more now then ever dependit on your level; I havn't hit an ATH over 400 ped cents loot 2.0 Dispite trying with overamping; It seems to be a way to stablaize my loot; less risk but less profit per hour and more skill over the time of grinding.

Pre over amping I would go -500 ped or +500
once I over amped alot I would get -50 or +50

Overamping closer to 100% efficiency only gets you more and more shrapnel; less rare'er loots but as my looter skill improved from 10 to now 16; I have seen a slight incress in musil oil and sweat, texture samples.

You put more ped in a mob you get more out so instead of 40 pec you'd be getting loots of nere 4 ped; makes Kerb huning much more injoyable cycaling alot of ped but not having armor decay with higher mobs; and Kerbs last much longer so less turf wars with other players nere you. you don't have to run as much to the next mob too.

If the gun you use is low decay and high efficanty and low damage and high attack per minute it's the best to use with a High efficany amp; So you get to use more of the amp then you do the gun; thus the % effecenty gets a real kick in the but much higher then the guns's starting %

Last edited:
I'm just trying to sell the best Item I have, that also would do more good in anothers hands instead of wasting away collecting dust.

but you have time to post on a forum, that requires internet??

im sorry, but if I was in your shoes I would not be on a forum, trying to peddle an item that even if I sold today, wouldn't receive the money for it for over a month. I would be out looking for a job.

Totally off-topic by now but this guy is also posting in threads to buy mayhem guns now.

There's no need really to take anything he says seriously, but especially the pity party stuff about being broke or any of that.

It's just to get a sale.

Totally off-topic by now but this guy is also posting in threads to buy mayhem guns now.

There's no need really to take anything he says seriously, but especially the pity party stuff about being broke or any of that.

It's just to get a sale.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

If you only saw the discord chat over a year ago when he was peddling the castorian 10 blade nonsib weapon as the most eco sword in game.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

If you only saw the discord chat over a year ago when he was peddling the castorian 10 blade nonsib weapon as the most eco sword in game.
Oh, this is THAT GUY? :lolup::lolup::lolup:

It's just to get a sale.

Looking at my options; I have 6K ped in the amp: if I don't' get a fair offer I am thinking about a gun that will pair well with it once I have a job and extra money I can use.

Oh, this is THAT GUY? :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Making fun of someone with learning disabilities, :/

Any-who the amp is worth a-lot of ped; I dear anyone to find another owner of it. Or an Unlimited amp / tradeable, Open to players with more efficient.

It's worth 6K Ped to me or more.

Atrax, thanks for pointing out my spelling errors.

Last edited:
Making fun of someone with lurning disablitys, :/

Any-who the amp is worth alot of ped; I dear anyone to find another owner of it. Or an Unlimited amp with more efficient.

dear accepted
'bout fifteen seconds of lurnin

Making fun of someone with lurning disablitys, :/

Any-who the amp is worth alot of ped; I dear anyone to find another owner of it. Or an Unlimited amp with more efficient.

Well, the fact that it has the highest efficiency number among ul amps really doesn't matter when the others are very, very close behind in practice (read: when attached on a weapon. You can't shoot with just an amp right).

The weapons that Ancient A104 (14 dmg) has the most dmg/pec or efficiency impact on are the 28 max damage ones. Why would anyone want to pay 6k ped (even 500+) if same weapon with regular A104 attached gets ~99.7% of the dmg/pec the Ancient A104 musters? (Not able to compare efficiency numbers but since old items' dmg/pec values correlate to the new efficiency numbers, there's no need)

When you consider efficiency only affects 7% of the tt return in 2.0, we probably land on a <0.1% impact on returns with Ancient A104 vs regular A104.

Mind you, this is best case scenario with an optimal efficiency impact. You can't hunt much interesting mobs with ~17-20 dps but if you manage to find one in that range it would likely take 20 years of grinding to save 6k ped by using Ancient A104 compared to regular A104. Have fun with that

The Ancient tag does intrigue some people so I could see someone willing to pay 500-750 at most. 6k is a complete pipe dream.

What would it be worth at it's legendary 6.90 dpp?

Oh SNAP so according to entropiawiki this one is ACTUALLY UNIQUE too?

Hey Marco's been inactive so long by now his stuff must all be in the loot pool anyways, amirite?

:poke:

Nah M.A. just tt's items and give the owner of the account the tt value if they ever reclame the account; no items are placed in mob loot that have been taken out, or never have been in loot in the first place.

M.A. items remain mind ark's, they can delete and remake them at there own discretion; like mob spawn events for example. That's how live game testing works.

nah m.a. Just tt's items and give the owner of the account the tt value if they ever reclame the account; no items are placed in mob loot that have been taken out, or never have been in loot in the first place.

M.a. Items remain mind ark's, they can delete and remake them at there own discretion; like mob spawn events for example. That's how live game testing works.

yeeeeaqarrrrgggghhhhh next tyme eye'll typo it in piratey so's ye cn get the joke matey.

Nah M.A. just tt's items and give the owner of the account the tt value if they ever reclame the account; no items are placed in mob loot that have been taken out, or never have been in loot in the first place.

M.A. items remain mind ark's, they can delete and remake them at there own discretion; like mob spawn events for example. That's how live game testing works.

Well, interesting story.. you have no idea if any of the previous owners which have stated they owned one have had their items confiscated and you cannot claim it as unique in the absence of anyone disputing it because you demand it. The fact that mulitples have existed is sufficient to invalidate your unique claim.

Back