Selling: [Redacted]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Are you sick of sales pitches offering the potential for profit using top tier equipment, when you'd rather be simply burning PED? Got a massive PED stack you'd like to flush down the lootpool? Do you constantly click Shrapnel or EP4 knowing full well you'll never break even, yet you continue to chase the golden showers? Have you ever wanted to produce similar results hunting?

Introducing the Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe! Why did they call it a "Swine" deluxe? We don't know for sure - but we can speculate! Some of us think it's because this thing is a PED-eating hog with an insatiable appetite. With the advent of Loot 2.0 the losses seem to be capped, resulting in some low DPS weapons being able to "force HoFs" through deplorable DPP - and the Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe is the poster child of such weapons!

But wait - there's more!

(Pictured below with a Mod Evil, Longreach 4, two Bullseye 8s, and 7 damage enhancers)
index.php

Look at that total cost per shot! It may as well shoot PEDs instead of BLP ammo! Not only can you burn through your stack of PED at dizzying speed, but you can do it hunting virtually any mob in the game! Sure, you can over-kill (the ever living hell out of) chirpies and punies, but this baby's got enough DPS to grind Mulciber as well! And just look at that deplorable DPP! You won't need to worry about irritating loot composition* - most of it is converted to shrapnel with this un-eco swine!

Death, taxes, and not producing long term TT profit with a Swine Deluxe are the only things you can be sure of in life. Improve your certainty in life by sending me an offer today!

*Disclaimer: Some people have claimed they loot more items with the Swine Deluxe than with more eco items, and as such I do not offer any guarantees of reduced loot composition.

Last edited:
Large PED cards are painful, complicated, and hard to manage. So often I sit for ages on the auction tossing up the pros and cons of each purchase, this is because I just have too many options, and I can afford them all. If I didn't have so much PED I wouldn't have to do these boring and unproductive calculations, I simply wouldn't have the PED to buy anything. This give me more time to sweat, and discuss american politics on #rookie. Its a win win.
By Surely the fastest way to rid me of my overflowing PED card would be to offer a ridiculous price for this weapon. I don't see any point than paying you any less than +500k, as this is the benchmark price for all weapons.

It may seem like a joke, but I AM actually selling this weapon - and it won't be anywhere near as high in price as the 2.0 weapons!

A few relatively practical uses for the gun do exist.

1. Land area events. The high cost per kill lends itself very well to Highest Single Loot event formats, and due to the high cycle rate it can actually compete fairly well in "most loot" events as well - though there are a few guns which can out-spend it. This is the only situation I am aware of in which the Swine Deluxe can actually pull consistent profit - but bear in mind event prizes are not counted in the "TT return" I mentioned in the original post.

2. Pulling items in shared loot. You may draw some sideways glances doing this, but a relatively common sight at the Sandking is the use of a high tier Swine Deluxe for the pure purpose of trying to out-spend the others, increasing the probability of pulling items (like those elusive massive ESIs).

3. Codex Meta rapid-grind. Codex progress appears to be based on PED cycled rather than mobs killed. Consequently overkilling with the Swine Deluxe has gained popularity as a way to rapidly gain codex progress on very small mobs which the hunter ordinarily would not hunt - but wants to get the Meta gains.

4. "Hunting on condition." Hunting big mobs with the Swine Deluxe certainly has the potential to HoF big, as the Loot 2.0 algorithm now factors TT input into it's TT output, and the TT return variance between the top efficiency and bottom efficiency weapons is capped at 7%. While this is not recommended for long term sustainable grinding, it can be an exciting way to try for a big HoF without cycling as fast as clicking EP4 or Shrapnel - so it moderates a HoF-seeker's losses. For those who consistently craft EP4 and Shrapnel, this gun can actually save a lot of money for that reason alone.

Please note, these are all high-risk activities not advised for non-depositors or players on a limited bankroll. I do not recommend this weapon for those players.

Last edited:
This weapon is actually not bad now in loot 2.0 ..perfectly viable tool

Best of luck in your sale!

Also useful for special land area promotion events where you get bonuses for globals/X number of globals. I fondly remember hammering away at some dude's Formicacida and Atrax stalker land area global events with my trusty old dirty Swine back in the day ;). Not to mention, it sounds really cool too (y)

Have a price in mind?

This is the myth, the legend, the HOF makin, UL ITEM PRINTIN‘, Ronny Kovich butt puckerin‘ machine itself! How has no one snagged this for migration mod shadow printing?

This is the myth, the legend, the HOF makin, UL ITEM PRINTIN‘, Ronny Kovich butt puckerin‘ machine itself! How has no one snagged this for migration mod shadow printing?

I'm trying to get a price so I can maybe do exactly that

Sent you a pm.

To clarify; I do not have a specific price in mind. If an offer is compelling I will accept it. If it is not particularly compelling then I may offer terms, or simply decline it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back