Omegaton Component Drive Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Consul Tiberius Calderon would like to recognize the efforts of the following colonists in helping to supply critical components to nearby colonies.

• Total Contribution - 112900.33 PED - Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker - 1000 PED Reward
  • Simple 4 Conductors - 5092.5 PED - Forgorth Forgo Lundain - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 3 Conductors - 11860.2 PED - Piotr JIIIS Wojtowicz - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 2 Conductors - 42036.8 PED - Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 3 Plastic Springs - 32243.9 PED - Max Furiosa Carnator - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 2 Plastic Springs - 48681.75 PED - Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 3 Plastic Ruds - 13021.4 PED - Ericsson Cozzmo Kramer - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 2 Plastic Ruds - 20032.65 PED - Ericsson Cozzmo Kramer - 100 PED Reward
  • Hardened Metal Ruds - 9614 PED - Buzz Erik Lightyear - 100 PED Reward
  • Basic Filters - 6886.26 PED - Rock Grudge Glorbinox - 100 PED Reward
  • Basic Sensor - 2218.2 PED - Major Tobi Tesla - 100 PED Reward
  • Basic Structure - 11015.23 PED - Khalid Crafty Drogo - 100 PED Reward
  • Standard Matrix - 14460.57 PED - Max Furiosa Carnator - 100 PED Reward
  • Standard Plate - 4524.43 PED - Jaquie Deanie Dean - 100 PED Reward
  • High Performance Engine - 6005.44 PED - Forgorth Forgo Lundain - 100 PED Reward
  • Electropositive Processor - 5335.28 PED - Legendary MastaJ MastaJ - 100 PED Reward
  • Reinforced Bearings - 3732 PED - Forgorth Forgo Lundain - 100 PED Reward
  • Heavy Duty Core - 1875.35 PED - Judy Jetsina Summers - 100 PED Reward

Originally Posted Here

I hope Calderon will build something cool with the components now.
Congrats Xrystine :)

Thanks for the event, despite the delay was a worthy effort and push to help crafters, and I appreciate it.

Big gz to Melissa for 1 place .also gz to other winners

Gz to winners! Now can someone explain (maybe someone from MA) what will ya do with all these components namely the TT value of 341,930,29 PED?
For example will it be traded to the trade terminal and then then go back to the "loot pool" and then the ped value will be removed from PED card?

Consul Tiberius Calderon would like to recognize the efforts of the following colonists in helping to supply critical components to nearby colonies.

• Total Contribution - 112900.33 PED - Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker - 1000 PED Reward
  • Simple 4 Conductors - 5092.5 PED - Forgorth Forgo Lundain - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 3 Conductors - 11860.2 PED - Piotr JIIIS Wojtowicz - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 2 Conductors - 42036.8 PED - Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 3 Plastic Springs - 32243.9 PED - Max Furiosa Carnator - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 2 Plastic Springs - 48681.75 PED - Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 3 Plastic Ruds - 13021.4 PED - Ericsson Cozzmo Kramer - 100 PED Reward
  • Simple 2 Plastic Ruds - 20032.65 PED - Ericsson Cozzmo Kramer - 100 PED Reward
  • Hardened Metal Ruds - 9614 PED - Buzz Erik Lightyear - 100 PED Reward
  • Basic Filters - 6886.26 PED - Rock Grudge Glorbinox - 100 PED Reward
  • Basic Sensor - 2218.2 PED - Major Tobi Tesla - 100 PED Reward
  • Basic Structure - 11015.23 PED - Khalid Crafty Drogo - 100 PED Reward
  • Standard Matrix - 14460.57 PED - Max Furiosa Carnator - 100 PED Reward
  • Standard Plate - 4524.43 PED - Jaquie Deanie Dean - 100 PED Reward
  • High Performance Engine - 6005.44 PED - Forgorth Forgo Lundain - 100 PED Reward
  • Electropositive Processor - 5335.28 PED - Legendary MastaJ MastaJ - 100 PED Reward
  • Reinforced Bearings - 3732 PED - Forgorth Forgo Lundain - 100 PED Reward
  • Heavy Duty Core - 1875.35 PED - Judy Jetsina Summers - 100 PED Reward

Originally Posted Here

Congratulations, where do you get information about this? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, what is this? :)

It' indeeds the result of an event that took place 5 months ago... :rolleyes:
MA is so slow that people have forgotten about the event by the time the results arrive...

Seriously, why MA is so slow at everything is completely unbelievable to me.
Why does it take them 10 times longer to do anything than it would normally take ?..

Why some bugs have been around for months or even years...?

That's a real question that intrigues me...

They don't have the time to respond quickly and correctly to support, so they "forget" half of them.
They don't have time to fix bugs, so some of them stay there for years. (except those that cost them money)
They don't have the time to put up three-quarters of the promises they make, so they throw them in the trash without explanation.

It seems obvious that their team is 2 or 3 times too small to handle such a platform, so why don't they expand ? :unsure:

Do they really think that since it doesn't impact their income so that everything is fine ?

I personally think that this extreme slowness and sloppiness have a huge impact on what people feel about the game. :coffee:

MA is so slow that people have forgotten about the event by the time the results arrive...

Seriously, why MA is so slow at everything is completely unbelievable to me.
Why does it take them 10 times longer to do anything than it would normally take ?..

Why some bugs have been around for months or even years...?

That's a real question that intrigues me...

They don't have the time to respond quickly and correctly to support, so they "forget" half of them.
They don't have time to fix bugs, so some of them stay there for years. (except those that cost them money)
They don't have the time to put up three-quarters of the promises they make, so they throw them in the trash without explanation.

It seems obvious that their team is 2 or 3 times too small to handle such a platform, so why don't they expand ? :unsure:

Do they really think that since it doesn't impact their income so that everything is fine ?

I personally think that this extreme slowness and sloppiness have a huge impact on what people feel about the game. :coffee:

Ludvig wrote this yesterday, so I guess you have to "blame" crafters not finishing all different parts included in event. :D ;)

As Revan says, one order took a bit before it was filled, but the last of the Standard Matrixes finished just this weekend, so the plan is to announce the winner this week.

It's both MA and lack of interest from playerbase, just like with BattleSim. players asked for an event. Then players were no longer interested in it
In BatSim, players asked for an event where there would be prizes and everyone equal, because ubers, because pay to win etc. Only 3 players were seriously interested in the BatSim, what a surprise...
Just like batsim, poor design and then lack of interest made the event have only 3 players really interested in the end.
For craftign to be really good, they don't need to do events. they need to make sure hunting is good and mining ofc. With the lack of interes in migra, hunting isn't so good, with the lack of pyrite, and on wave, enhancers are not being used much. With the new changes in tiering and enhancer break ratios etc, there should have been an adjustment to this asrea as well, put the resources in more spawns and available outside the server wave/CRON and in much bigger quantities, otherwise it's pointless to tier up if enhancers get to 1k% due to lack of resources in the universe.
Last year's mining event seemed pretty cool to me, with the fragments obtained from hunting, I liked that, it made me go mining for a little. I woner if they couldn't tink of a similar design but to include crafting too, I'd like an event where I would have to do all 3 professions

Ludvig wrote this yesterday, so I guess you have to "blame" crafters not finishing all different parts included in event. :D ;)

Okay, I didn't see that. :oops:
But I have to say, I'm not even sure I should believe it...

I mean, we're so used to the extreme slowness of MA...

What I said before is still generally true, I don't understand their slowness.

If someone wants to contradict me on this, and tell me that MA is fast and reactive in a general way, don't hesitate to give me examples... :whistle:

PS:

Even MA are joking about it anyway with their Soon®.

So it's well known..
And they're well aware of it.

I'm not against joking about it, but it would be even better if they were working on improving it...

Last edited:
I really enjoyed it.

I think it helped many people learn how to use the orders on the broker.
I hope they do it again.
Give us all some incentive to craft.

After playing for about a year and an half I'm starting to not care about things getting done quickly.
I care about the game lasting along time.....

Back