Selling: Omegaton Epsilon Highrise Apartment

Pirate

Old
Society
Angel's and Devil's
Intergalactic Space Pirate
Hi all,
Selling society storage apartment, Omegaton West habitat, Epsilon Building, 20th Floor, apartment C. Apartment is the second largest size available, sporting two spacious room's and a balcony. Apartment accomodates up to 25 guests at once, and second largest item capacity (150 or more I believe). As with all apartment's, rent is dirt cheap to keep it up (perhap's the only cheap thing left), monthly cost's are 10Ped flat. No holding fee's, no hidden fee's, nothing like that, just a simple 10ped a month, payable at the terminal. Currently it's paid up through march of next year, and transfer's just fine to new owner. 6-7 month's of already paid rent! Great all around deal, please consider if your shopping for a new home!

Asking price atm : (700Ped Ballpark, negotiable)

You can contact me via here on the thread, or via private message as well. Thanks everyone!

PS >> Apartment is currently open, and set to public for anyone that would like to stop by and take a look, have at it! Having a difficult time uploading picture's for it, will see about getting some up.

b u m p
u
m
p

See my PM,
Cheers
Bjorn

Got it Bjorn :)

Auction on hold

Apartment sold, thank's Bjorn!

Hope you like it!

Back