News: Omegaton Export Initiative

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Soaring demand on Earth for items derived from extraterrestrials has prompted Omegaton to initiate a bulk purchase program for Calypso’s animal products. Among the required materials are Aurli and Kreltin goods.

The company is willing to pay colonists fair market value for these highly prized animal products.

In addition, the logistics giant ostensibly seeks to help technology-poor colonies by buying up components.

Consul Tiberius Calderon will place auction purchase orders for the following goods:

• Simple 3 Plastic Spring
  • Simple 2 Conductor
  • Tech Gizmo 8
  • Alien Biogenic Gel (Will be bought if listed at <116% MU)
  • Aurli Chitin Scale
  • Aurli Claw
  • Aurli Dense Plate
  • Aurli Fangs
  • Armor Platings Mk: 1A,1B,1C,2A,2B,3A,3B,4B,5C,6B

/ CalyNET News

IMPORTANT NOTES

Orders will continue to be placed until adequate amounts of the items have been procured.

Prices, quantities and exactly which items are being purchased may vary. Keep an eye on the auction order section to check what is currently being ordered.

Any intentional disruption or manipulation of the auction order process will be investigated.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Morfoc's dream comes true. A MA npc that buys loot with markup

Nice event :)
... and focuses on one 3rd party taxed area. Got nothing against it, just noticing.

gizmo is 3% more then i thought they will add order for

Cool, at least now we know that you did not forget to hold events on CP as promised. Hopefully there's more to come.

IMPORTANT NOTES

Originally Posted Here

hmm, this is interesting,

i wonder why MA want to clean the game of some useless platings, what is the end game here?
let say the 6B has 12 electric and could be use here and there, the other plates are just useless and is a nice way to get rid of them all, also the alien materials are used for those craftings. might be a tie for crafters :p

nice way to clean the storages, have to admit, and would be great to see this extended for more old stuffs.

Great! Would be nice if this would be a returning event (is it?) with a different set of items each time. Would make saving up any item possibly rewarding and so adding value to what some now consider tt food.

Soaring demand on Earth for items derived from extraterrestrials has prompted Omegaton to initiate a bulk purchase program for Calypso’s animal products. Among the required materials are Aurli and Kreltin goods.

The company is willing to pay colonists fair market value for these highly prized animal products.

In addition, the logistics giant ostensibly seeks to help technology-poor colonies by buying up components.

Consul Tiberius Calderon will place auction purchase orders for the following goods:

• Simple 3 Plastic Spring
  • Simple 2 Conductor
  • Tech Gizmo 8
  • Alien Biogenic Gel
  • Aurli Chitin Scale
  • Aurli Claw
  • Aurli Dense Plate
  • Aurli Fangs

/ CalyNET News

IMPORTANT NOTES
Orders will continue to be placed until adequate amounts of the items have been procured.

Prices, quantities and exactly which items are being purchased may vary. Keep an eye on the auction order section to check what is currently being ordered.

Any intentional disruption or manipulation of the auction order process will be investigated.

Originally Posted Here
Translation:
Please leave ark and come back to call

Something to make with all the crap from Gold Rush :)

and ark is poor on spleen.. so come kill some rextellum and craft on caly

Something to make with all the crap from Gold Rush :)
What from gold rush can we even use here ! Seems to me this is a CP based incentive to counter Gold Rush.

lol ive been trying to sell my damn 2A plates for the last week!

bye bye Arkadia!
also, interesting to target a player owned territory

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye
hmm, this is interesting,

i wonder why MA want to clean the game of some useless platings, what is the end game here?
let say the 6B has 12 electric and could be use here and there, the other plates are just useless and is a nice way to get rid of them all, also the alien materials are used for those craftings. might be a tie for crafters :p

nice way to clean the storages, have to admit, and would be great to see this extended for more old stuffs.
Yeah, makes me wonder if this isn't part of some overall strategy like you say. Maybe if there are upgrades coming, this is a nice way to remove the excess and get the mu for the mats and the plates to come up way faster then they ever would otherwise.

No textures this time, still good too! (y)

Failed event already. 2A plates already filled.... Some of us can't just login during the middle of the day...

can i put in an order for fair market value tier comps? tier 5-10s

I am experiencing a problem that i cant understand
1. i am selling 2165 conductors @ 108.72% MU (also buyout same price)
2. there is purchase at 109% for 3568 units in AH
despite this the sale i inserted was not matched.
it is at the moment visible on Calypso AH
any clues are very welcome

Failed event already. 2A plates already filled.... Some of us can't just login during the middle of the day...
What price did they buy it for? I totally missed this.
I'm actually still using 2A plates on my low tier armor.

I am experiencing a problem that i cant understand
1. i am selling 2165 conductors @ 108.72% MU (also buyout same price)
2. there is purchase at 109% for 3568 units in AH
despite this the sale i inserted was not matched.
it is at the moment visible on Calypso AH
any clues are very welcome

Part of this 3568 that are visible under orders are already reserved for placed bids. If you check the other offers you will see that "Tiberius" is already bidding on some. From this 3568 maybe all are already used up, but as the sell wasn´t done yet, the order still shows the 3568.
The problem of this order is that it is placed for a long time. So ppl will safely put an SB under the order price (which will guarantee a sale), but put a higher BO wich will give them a chance to gain more.

Example how it works.
Order at 109% for 4k units and over 7 days.
UnitSBBOOrder value left
1000108.7%108.7% (sold immediatly)3000
3000108.7% (got a bid from order)110% (not sold to order)3000 (even so the 3k are used up on the bid until it gets sold or someone overbids and free up the order)
100108.7%108.7% (cant get the order bid as nothing is left)3000 (will still show the 3k)

To solve this MA would need to place orders each day for 24 hours only. If they wont, I would use it to my advantage as well and only go down with the SB under the offered MU and try to get a higher MU on BO.

Last edited:
bad design....
an order with "lowest BO" price should batch
like in REAL economy.
this creates just a usual " bad attitude in AH manipulation of prices" like we see in UL
thanks for explaining tho
(btw it seems to me i am the sole seller.. mystery of game)

Back