Prowler
Society
AO
Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
Hey all.

Looking to upgrade to something similar to following:
T6 - 9 modified Mercenary
T5 - 8 Gleamer
(Tiers chosen based on budget, expanded)

**Weapon has now changed hands and I have acquired a new gun at the same time! Thanks everyone :)**

I'm valuing this weapon at ..... which is very fair given its 45m range, fast fire rate and almost 70% eff with an UL A105 improved. Tiring is costly! It's currently at T8.29 with a TIR of 146/200 so ticks nicely.

With my setup and a candy cane (no other pills) this does 3.28dpp and 142dps with the A105 Hypercharged amp (does 3.3dpp with A105 imp)

Also Fits A204 Hypercharged for an excelent 153.5dps, 3.29DPP
With 30% reload, 10% focus blow and 30% crit damage it can do an impressive 3.52dpp and 171dps.

*Not for sale on its own I'm purely looking for some extra DPS with similar efficiency.*

Cheers, Buck

Last edited:
Bump for a detailed post

Bring it up! Your Doubloons are waiting.

Bump!

Fun fact.
My valuation on this gun is set 500ped below what it cost me to buy and tier up. (Was bought at Xmas time at tier 5)

Last edited:
Sale pending for pure ped.

2 offers on replacement weapons received.

Bump!

Fun fact.
My valuation on this gun is set 500ped below what it cost me to buy and tier up. (Was bought at Xmas time at tier 5)
You do need a reality check on that number if you want a trade to happen :p (just ment to help)

You do need a reality check on that number if you want a trade to happen :p (just ment to help)
Help not required. All numbers listed are facual. The offer I have is below buyout pure peddeal.
Btw there's almost 11k of markup put into tiering this from T5 to T8.

Cheers though!

Fully completed. Gun sold for peds and peds handed over for new weapon ;) tyty

Back