Selling: Omegaton M2930 Mentor Edition

craze3

Old Alpha
I'm Selling my extremely rare, laser pistol: Omegaton M2930 ME.
Peds have first priority but I am also considering trades.

Stats (w/ A106):
Damage: 73.0
Range: 39.6
Attacks/Min: 60
Dmg/Sec: 73.0
Ammo Burn: 13
Dmg/Pec: 4.18

There are only 5 or 6 of these pistols in-game, and with the new hp regeneration changes this thing still kicks massive ass.

Item placed on in-game auction at a cheaper price to insure payment in peds.

Last edited:
5-6 off those guns ingame ? i rememmber when i was going too buy one at 2k peds was more then 5 or 6 ingame back then:scratch2:

5-6 off those guns ingame ? i rememmber when i was going too buy one at 2k peds was more then 5 or 6 ingame back then:scratch2:
No, there is 6 in-game, but I can only remember 5 of the owner's names at the moment. I am the only one considering selling at the moment.

GL with the sale m8 :)

free bump :D

good luck with the sale, i would be interested but too much for me, cant believe price has almost doubled in a year, this universe is crazy :hammer:

Skate

bump for meemee! :)

(Lhava: 1 of 6)

;)

I appreciate the item trade offers people, but I'm aiming for straight peds unless the items are really something I can use. Nevertheless, keep the offers coming.
Bump for the night.

bump for this great gun. i would buy it if i didnt already had one :D

hehe

I bid a BUMP.... :D

If you were looking for this on in-game auction and couldn't find it, I have relisted it at a lower Startbid after a couple days off auction, so please spare the PM's and go straight to the auctioneer :)

Back