Selling: Omegaton M83 Predator (aka Shaolin Colin)

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
Selling my Omegaton M83 Predator in time for the Spring Mayhem event, I was going to hold on to it, but now seems a prudent time to sell. Its going for a bloody good price as well considering the alternatives.

Omegaton M83 Predator

Here it is, it must go and it will go.

Start Bid: 40k
Buyout: 45k

Auction will end exactly 7 earth days after the SB is met. Borrow money if you have to, hell even bum your grandma if it gets you the money. As for the BO, first come, first serve.

This gun has craaaaaazy dps when its tiered even once or twice, add the eco and range, its a monster. Own Shaolin Colin, abuse him during the event. Win other nice shit that will otherwise just go to the ubers.

M83

ops sorry, wrong post :p

On reflection, I'm closing this thread. I've just seen the range/dps/eco list on Entropedia for SIB weapons and the only one close to this is Dub & McCormick which is unique and I doubt ever sold. There's lots of L weapons, sure, but there is now a reason for people to level up, to use weapons like this.

(btw there were no accepted bids at time of closing, just items offered which I wasn't interested in)

Its available to rent still for 40k collat. I'm not selling atm though and even when the 4th comes out inevitably sold low by an uber, I'll still not part for under 50k. I plan to use it maself when I get there. In a few years xD

Thread can be closed thanks guys.

Gl with the gun m8 :D

ty bro, you can still borrow when you hit 40k =P

Good luck with it.

I'd just like to point out that the Terminator has a ton more dps than this gun, a lot more range, much higher rate of fire, only less eco. It's in a different league and not comparable. Not that this isn't a nice gun, I think your asking price was around reasonable.

Back