Price Check Omegaton Mayhem Power Claw Cleaver Modified

BAYBAY

Provider
Looking for a price on the Omegaton Mayhem Power Claw Cleaver Modified Thanks for looking :D

Looking for a price on the Omegaton Mayhem Power Claw Cleaver Modified Thanks for looking :D
Is there an image with stats of this somewhere here, I'm not in game to see it. Just curious.

2 rare + 50k tokens. 70k is a number.
Other similar power claws have been sold or had BO listings around that price, so I'd call it a decent ballpark at least. Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition seems a little bit better overall (almost the same profession req. too), so that weapon should be a rough cap on the price on the demand side at least.

Thanks for all the responses I wanted the genesis Power Claw MK 6 Fen Edition so bad and I didnt buy it when I had the chance now I keep seeing it everywhere for 110k and just cant justify it still bums me out

Thanks for all the responses I wanted the genesis Power Claw MK 6 Fen Edition so bad and I didnt buy it when I had the chance now I keep seeing it everywhere for 110k and just cant justify it still bums me out
You dodged a bullet. There are far better options for the money. The mod claw is worse again still

You dodged a bullet. There are far better options for the money. The mod claw is worse again still
I’ll second this, especially for full decay no ammo weapons. They are very niche and really only work well for someone who can burn the UA/shrap.

In my case, I actually like them as a miner who likes to hunt for a few reasons, but if I was only hunting, I wouldn’t bother with them. If it’s for an Archon’s Sword, the price is low enough, but mayhem/FEN price tags make it where I’d have to really want to splurge to get something like this.

That said, I’d personally probably still consider getting this if I had the tokens for it, but I’m probably one of the few that likes the idea a bit. I’d still be eying the gauss rifle or an LR-60 before considering trading in for this though.

MA bricked most melee weapons by not making them all use universal ammo.

wouldn't pay more than TT for that pile of shit claw. same goes for the fen claw

Oh wow well you are all making me feel better about it I missed out on a lot wanted Argo claws try to move up that line but I watched them just rise in price and stupidly never got into them either but thank you all again for the info Rifles are fun but I like melee so either going to bite the bullet for Weak Claws to start or I am going to do longblades just gotta figureout with longblades maybe not a ped saver but the fastest way to skill them up

Oh wow well you are all making me feel better about it I missed out on a lot wanted Argo claws try to move up that line but I watched them just rise in price and stupidly never got into them either but thank you all again for the info Rifles are fun but I like melee so either going to bite the bullet for Weak Claws to start or I am going to do longblades just gotta figureout with longblades maybe not a ped saver but the fastest way to skill them up
As someone with the genesis fen claw, I'll fully eat the shame of defending that claw directly following the verbal murder above. It's great dps with a cheap price tag - easy way to get to 3.6 dpp really fast and build a ton of hp/defense skills. All you need is a decent bankroll to be able to sell shrap consistently and not be a baby about it :boxer:

I am not new but not old in this game either I thought for sure the fen claws seemed like a really good weapon Ive seen your name around the forums and ive also seen the people above multiple times and everyone seems like they know way way more about weapons in this game then myself and everything I have read always makes me question every thing and stay away one second I am looking at numbers saying this looks really nice the next minute I see someone crapping on it so I have no clue back to the drawing board always! one day just want to have an uber weapon doing really well in mayhems and migration dont necessarily want to be an uber I just dont play enough to deserve that but having an uber weapon would make me happy I already love this game that would just be sweeter

I think the fen claw/mace is a good design it's essentailly better weapon lbs for lbs than strong claw (i know you are better off buying a strong claw just talking numbers, maxes earlier better dps and effic etc) but is balanced with the drawback of not being able to use UA so when purchasing it you really have to factor in the way you will handle shrapnel which requires real planning and makes it much more of a niche item. It can be a good purchase (though not at current prices its a big yikes there) and it depends on where you are at,

In some ways I wish all the OP top weapons came with some minor drawback like this and L stuff didn't, I think it would be more balanced rather than top stuff having most damage, most dpp, most effiency, lowest decay/ammo ratio etc etc but bit late for that now.

That being said the power claw cleaver is pretty mediocre so it will be hard to find a balance between paying a reasonable amount of ped for what it is and convincing someone with the tokens to pull it to accept such a price and if youre gonna be overpaying might as well get something else in the same price range that would be a bit easier to manage day to day.

In my opinion rare Mayhem token can be worth 10k ped if right items is purchased.

50k regular tokens is 0.6pec each making that worth 30k ped.

2x rare + 50k tokens = 50k ped.

In my opinion rare Mayhem token can be worth 10k ped if right items is purchased.

50k regular tokens is 0.6pec each making that worth 30k ped.

2x rare + 50k tokens = 50k ped.
i doubt ppl will sell the hard worked tokens for less than 1 ped each.

Other similar power claws have been sold or had BO listings around that price, so I'd call it a decent ballpark at least. Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition seems a little bit better overall (almost the same profession req. too), so that weapon should be a rough cap on the price on the demand side at least.
My T4.99 claw FEN sold for 95k, including the best in slot imp trauma 6.
So probably 85-90k for just the claw to give you a idea.

Buy something that uses shrapnel instead thouhg! :)

the weapon has a lot of +, one is the low lvl required to use it. its a great mid lvl weapon with good eff. and repairing it every hour aint that bad, plus you can always sell you srapnell for 100.5% or higher so you dont loose the 1% if tt'ed. yes its better to have a UA user but you camnt have all.

the weapon has a lot of +, one is the low lvl required to use it. its a great mid lvl weapon with good eff. and repairing it every hour aint that bad, plus you can always sell you srapnell for 100.5% or higher so you dont loose the 1% if tt'ed. yes its better to have a UA user but you camnt have all.
Good luck selling shrapnel at mayhem.

this weapon is fine. But you will need three times it’s value in bankroll just to make it worthwhile

Good luck selling shrapnel at mayhem.

this weapon is fine. But you will need three times it’s value in bankroll just to make it worthwhile
This exactly!
I ttd over 100k shrapnel in merry mayhem with the FEN claw and kept a little over 100k to sell later for 100.4-100.5.

Repairing it every 45 minutes isn't that bad but the shrapnel thing is huge. Iwould have gained 1% of ~240k extra if I used something that burns shrapnel...

This exactly!
I ttd over 100k shrapnel in merry mayhem with the FEN claw and kept a little over 100k to sell later for 100.4-100.5.

Repairing it every 45 minutes isn't that bad but the shrapnel thing is huge. Iwould have gained 1% of ~240k extra if I used something that burns shrapnel...
I still don’t get why they didn’t make a way to repair using shrap when they introduced it instead of screwing over the whole melee profession. Why not make it possible to repair with shrap and then toggle the item non-tradeable until shrap was burned or something simple as that?

Back