Omegaton Outlaws building up - Join today!

Lakisha

Mature
Society
Omegaton Outlaws
Lakisha Shilley
forumlogga.jpg

...Our motto
Our motto is that you should always think about no1 (yourself!) first. Only the strongest will survive and therefore this society is only about caring about yourself and your soc-mates.

...Who we are
You dont have to be an a-hole to be in Omegaton Outlaws, even if it may seem like that. On the inside there may be a heart in some of us, but the main thing is that it doesnt have to be that way!

...Our goals
We will do what it takes to keep the society alive and to get what we want, even if it means without beeing polite and not upholding the law. F-ck the law!, its all about thinking about yourself and your nearest.

...Join us
Join us today! The most important thing is your attitude to the things that we concern. Equipment rules are not very strict, and may vary from case to case, but we do want some proof on something, so MID/HIGH-class tools/weapons and around TOP15 armor (Ghost and above) are set as guidelines.
Contact me via PM or ingame: Lakisha or KatTeN.

Last edited:
I wont give you sh*t about how egocentric it is. I think it's obivious enough. :wise: I am suprised that you would consider being nice to your grandparents. How sweeet :D

Other players don't have to consider anyone in your soc i guess. I hope you soc helps eachother, because i know i wouldn't :) Can't get myself to help someone that only thinks about themselves. Sorry about that ;)

And if everyone in the soc thinks they are No#1, that would atleast make 5 thinking they are No#1, and 4 to find out they arent.

IMO Outlaws should get the deathsentence anyway :dunce:

I know .. im full of it :tongue2:

Lakisha said:
Tired of always being nice to everyone?

Omegaton Outlaws is a society where we only care about ourselves. Our motto is that you should always think about no1 (yourself!) first. Only the strongest will survive and therefore this society is only about caring about yourself and your soc-mates.

You dont have to be an a-hole to be in Omegaton Outlaws, even if it may seem like that. On the inside there may be a heart in some of us, but the main thing is that it doesnt have to be that way!

We will do what it takes to keep the society alive and to get what we want, even if it means without beeing polite and not upholding the law. F-ck the law!, its all about thinking about yourself and your nearest.

Dont give us all shit like "you should be nice to people around you". If we want to hear that, we can go visit our grandparents.

No need for any posts below here. If you are intrested, send an application in PE or pm me here on EF.

// Lakisha

Before anyone starts flaming, Lakisha is clearly roleplaying. If sincerely doubt that it is the Soc's intention to go out of thier way to be nasty or dissrespectful to poeple. I hope thats the case anyway, hopefully Lakisha will clear that up.
She is clearly staing that they want to be number one and will strive to be get there. I for one agree F**k The Law!!! With a staement like that, I may even consider popping an application in myself. But I'll have to wait and see bout that.

And just a quick point, there is no need to be nice to your grandparent's, I used to find endless fun telling them thing like:

'you do know that werther's origional has been banned don't you?'
'there's a sniper watching the post office lately'
Ofcourse silently mouthing words at grandparents for a whole visit is great fun too.

My ideas wasn't to flame... sorry if it came accross wrong .. :wise:

Biggest question is..will you scam people or not :D

The Beast:
Thank u for your opinion and you sure got my opinion out to the ppl on this forum better than I did. And of course its all a roleplay! Thats what Project-Entropia is all about isnt it? You can be an angel in-game but an a-hole irl, right?
And as you said, we are not going to go and and be nasty or mean to anyone without any reason. The thing that I wanna get to you ppl is that certain manors and acts of polite in Project-Entropia may not be neccecary, and if these come in way of our success, then they will be broken and not followed.

Squee:
I did get a bit offended of your first post, but I can understand your word-trowing at me because of this thread that i first posted.
English isnt my first language so I may choose the wrong words sometimes, but I hope that my message and the whole soc-standings seems pretty clear by now.

Knuckles:
We will NOT and i repeat NOT scam anyone and break MA's rules. The rules that I talked about is of course the ingame rules that might be broken if it gains the society.

And finallys, as The Beast pointed out:
This is a ROLE PLAYING GAME and ppl should not have to be related to their irl persons!

I like to see more roleplaying, its all good.
But one thing, you said you first got offended by squee's post -but you gotta understand that when you roleplay people will roleplay back too :)

We all need someone to love and we all need someone to hate. :yup:

Good luck with your new society! :beerchug:

Everman said:
We all need someone to love and we all need someone to hate. :yup:

Good luck with your new society! :beerchug:

Thank you !

Skam said:
I like to see more roleplaying, its all good.
But one thing, you said you first got offended by squee's post -but you gotta understand that when you roleplay people will roleplay back too :)

Of course Skam!

Very good point. Hard where to draw the line of whats in the roleplay and whats not. In-game is roleplay of course, but the EF is a mix between irl and the roleplay. Having a hard time to separate them sometimes, so thank you for reminding me Skam!

Lakisha said:
Squee:
I did get a bit offended of your first post, but I can understand your word-trowing at me because of this thread that i first posted.
English isnt my first language so I may choose the wrong words sometimes, but I hope that my message and the whole soc-standings seems pretty clear by now.

Im sowwwy :( , as i said, i didn't mean to flame or be offending.. maybe i did ova do it a bit....
As skam said, it was meant as roleplaying and all just for fun. As if i would be pro-deathsentence IRL :)

If ya want, ill let ya take some shots at me in PVP if will make ya feel a bit betta? :D

Note to MB:

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a section of the forum dedicated to roleplaying chat?

I'm not talking about fan fiction , since that is more about story telling. But more about a section of the forum were we could compete against each other , make up some theories or stuff like that , or some background scenarios just like Lakisha did for her soc... just roleplaying in general.

Because if anybody here tries to roleplay a bit, other ppl tend to take it to seriously and assume that they are dead serious, and so it leads to a lot of flaming. Since so many ppl say that they love that there was a greater roleplaying component in PE, in a section like that everybody would know that those topics were roleplaying and probably we could do a lot more roleplaying with a lot more ppl without things getting too agressive like sometimes happends.

P.S. - Sorry for the off-topic

DevAng said:
Note to MB:

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a section of the forum dedicated to roleplaying chat?

I'm not talking about fan fiction , since that is more about story telling. But more about a section of the forum were we could compete against each other , make up some theories or stuff like that , or some background scenarios just like Lakisha did for her soc... just roleplaying in general.

Because if anybody here tries to roleplay a bit, other ppl tend to take it to seriously and assume that they are dead serious, and so it leads to a lot of flaming. Since so many ppl say that they love that there was a greater roleplaying component in PE, in a section like that everybody would know that those topics were roleplaying and probably we could do a lot more roleplaying with a lot more ppl without things getting too agressive like sometimes happends.

I think thats a good point that you've got there DevAng!

No worries about the OT! Sometimes great ideas happens in threads where it dont belong :)

DevAng said:
Note to MB:

I think I would make people cry if there was a forum part with "rougher" talk for roleplaying :eek:

Last edited:
Knuckles said:
I think I would make people cry if there was a forum part with "rougher" talk for roleplaying :eek:

Buhu.. dont make me cry Knuckles!

nice iniative DevAng, and good luck with your soc Lakisha :) pkpkpk itamz :kos:

Nea said:
nice iniative DevAng, and good luck with your soc Lakisha :) pkpkpk itamz :kos:

Thank u HIM-girl !

Knuckles said:

I thought you already did that :argue: :rolleyes:

;)

Thanks for the props Nea and Lakisha :)

I hope your soc does well Laki :wave:

Back