OMFG!!! Maybe I AM Emo!!!!!!

Its all good...... :D

Dont wanna get into "whos soc kicks more ass than the other"....*cough -=DL=-cough*......Its more than skills...its personability, and I think we pwn all, cept maybe DNA and M2S, of course.... ;)

Well just let the nOObs help out the forum by donating to it, to achieve more EFD, which they will use to change my PT everytime I change it back.....Guess the only winner in the end will be Mr. `Buster...and the community, of course..... :laugh:

Glad to be a major part of getting a faster sever kickin`...... :wise:

GL and most of all.....have fun!!!! :dunce:

P.S........Yeah, you may THINK we`re wimps, but these wimps will end up on top..... :tongue2:

Nea said:
i hope to see bahq (noob wannabees) vs. DL (teh origal badass) duel.

ps. if any of bahq wanna diss this comment checkout when your soc was formed, u see 2003 or earlier in that, i doubt haha
DL is NOT the "original badass".. Not by a long shot..
cK where out there being hated LOOONG before DL existed..

Tigerman said:
DL is NOT the "original badass".. Not by a long shot..
cK where out there being hated LOOONG before DL existed..

cK were hated for a different agenda.........like I said...Its All Good!.... :cool:

MudKicker said:
cK were hated for a different agenda.........like I said...Its All Good!.... :cool:
hahahaha.. cK where hated for the exact same reason DL where.. Their only purpose was to run around and mouth off and shoot at people for no reason..

Theres a reason why cK has been called anything from combiboKillers to cloudKids...

Old DL was badass, but didnt come close to CK. :wise:

New DL Containst muddy, Who has gone Emo with all flowers and stuff And Tight leather shirts :laugh:

:laugh: Just hope U dont start crying everytime u shoot sum n00bs :silly2:

New DL Containst muddy, Who has gone Emo with all flowers and stuff And Tight leather shirts

Um....ok.....Its NOT leather....its RUBBER!!!!....dork.....lmfao....and like I said b4....Im not going into the SOC thing, we are who we are and thats that....

Mouth off you say???? , lol, all I gotta say is "Bring it..and well sing it..."

Id just leave cK outta this Mr. Tigerman.....and next time you need advise....PM someone else ingame....M`kay?????.....

Jesus, I thought we were cool?? but then again, PE changes everyone, huh??? :rolleyes:

P.S.....gonna have to look Containst up in the ole dictionary!!!! :dunce:

Last edited:
Tigerman said:
hahahaha.. cK where hated for the exact same reason DL where.. Their only purpose was to run around and mouth off and shoot at people for no reason..

Theres a reason why cK has been called anything from combiboKillers to cloudKids...

-=DL=- was called....what??? :rolleyes:

cK has nothing to do with this thread so DROP EM!!!! :wise:

Last edited:
LoL amazing what we can find on the internet on this days: :D

PeAcE***

somethin fer ya

emo.gif

Rofl, hilarious. Ahh internet....loads of disturbing content.

Mud it didnt have anything to do with socs,

It only had something to do with me having a laugh :laugh:

That some people are getting socs into it So be it, But i dont care if ur in DL or ck or the Drow :silly2:

One thing i do know Ive never seen u on the PK hof list :dunce:

:rolleyes: P.S. Stop threatening people in giving u EFD dammit :laugh:

CycoKick said:
Mud it didnt have anything to do with socs,

It only had something to do with me having a laugh :laugh:

That some people are getting socs into it So be it, But i dont care if ur in DL or ck or the Drow :silly2:

One thing i do know Ive never seen u on the PK hof list :dunce:

:rolleyes: P.S. Stop threatening people in giving u EFD dammit :laugh:

3rd: I just got back from 7 days camping in "NorthWoods".....

C: Fuck socs, I havent spent 5 mins thinkin` bout PE and I gotta come back to this SHIT!!!!!!!!!

and II: CycoKick.........Have a GREAT FUCKING DAY........ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Chill how cares which soc is better, we are all in for the fun :).

Nea said:
i hope to see bahq (noob wannabees) vs. DL (teh origal badass) duel.

ps. if any of bahq wanna diss this comment checkout when your soc was formed, u see 2003 or earlier in that, i doubt haha

when does soc formed have anything to do with a "duel" hmmmmm........

Back