Omfg

big gratz are in order :)

Gratz, nice one!! :) Now u rich! :D

Super grats to you :)

Congratulations, saw it in game...very jealous!
RiRa

My daughter called me here at work and reported your find. Gratz!

Hugs,
Aliana

Wow! Big gratz :D

thx all i cant still belive it im a noob miner i gues and i have newer done any real tt uber.. so this was wery unexpected and the most crazy is that i sold out everything i got 2 month ago gear skills and so one all i saved was 200ped and i started to do some mining whit them and here i am =):wtg: did a little deposit last week but :D

thx all i cant still belive it im a noob miner i gues and i have newer done any real tt uber.. so this was wery unexpected and the most crazy is that i sold out everything i got 2 month ago gear skills and so one all i saved was 200ped and i started to do some mining whit them and here i am =):wtg: did a little deposit last week but :D

im going to be sick..... :scratch2:

big gratz to you.... :cool:

although extremely jealous....

HUGE GRATZ!!!:yay:

congrats!

... so happy that some one nice seems to have won!

:yay: :wtg: :yay:

congrats! what an ath :):wtg:

many people out there think im an newbie. i can from now and ever say that im absolutely not an newbie but im a great UBER noob miner 4 sure whit plenty off luck...and i promissed my soc leader that iff i get an ATH i give him whit out any %... so i guess my soc leader is happy now;) ... but he is whort that,
and i also wana thank u all who send pm whit gratz and those who gratzed me here and in game... i was paralysed so i couldnt answer or think clear cant belive it now eather too be tru...but i look at my tower all the time and the papper to be sure its not an dream and too se its still there....anyhow i did a pic ofc i dont think this gona happening so many more times iff ever:)

i wich u all the best luck and may the force be whit ya all...

Wow huge gratz o_O :) :yay: :wtg:

How "Not noob" are you? I've never seen your name before as far as I recall.

Gratz on the ATH, :wtg: you must be very very happy to say the least.

If my wife see's this thread I wouldn't be suprised to see some big mining chips hit the auction :(

Amazing hit, saw it in game as well!! :cool: Super uber gratz on that one!!
:wtg: :thumbup:

GRATZ! :D

Now you can rezink that rusty old Eifel Tower!

well he's been a member of EF almost a full year longer than you...that give any hints? :laugh:

Ok everybody...FOOLPROOF PLAN TO PROFIT IN EU!!

chip out your skills, pretend to cash out, leave 200 PED and come back in 2 months and watch MA goad you back with an ATH! :rolleyes:

Gratz force...:yay:

hey i saw that one show up when you got it. Very nice i wish i was that lucky. GRATZ :yay:

well he's been a member of EF almost a full year longer than you...that give any hints? :laugh:

Ok everybody...FOOLPROOF PLAN TO PROFIT IN EU!!

chip out your skills, pretend to cash out, leave 200 PED and come back in 2 months and watch MA goad you back with an ATH! :rolleyes:

Gratz force...:yay:

I think he was referring to his mining skills :p Im very inquisitive of that...and if they are what I think they are than Binfordw you are probably right about me loading up some chips:(

I do wish you a super gratz on your find though. Cheers to you :)

Nice tower, Big Gratz! :D

Now you have to use the money wisly, and most important.. Use the money for fun! =DD

Graaaaaats, wish I was you :p

Omg!! Huge huge huge gratz m8!:yay: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :yay:

Amazing, big grats!

With that ath-in-orange-pic i think i can lure some people into EU :p

Gratz on the ATH, :wtg: you must be very very happy to say the least.

If my wife see's this thread I wouldn't be suprised to see some big mining chips hit the auction :(

well that was a pretty fun question look at the EF join date will give you an idea. and from that I would say no he is not a newb (Dec 05)
at least got 1 year + on his avatar.

not everyone can hit it big when they think they deserve it, but tose who deserve it I am sure will be rewarded in the end, ofcourse not if they leave.
As for your wife, she should be happy for his find just like everyone else, one day it will be her and you wouldn't want these sort of commend written to her or you for that matter right ?

and I got one as well not beeing a miner at all, but I probably hunted more than most so would say it was fair regardless, I just got it in a different profession than my own, but I did deserve it. newb mining skills or not

ANYWAYS without further bla bla bla

HUGE GRATZIE on a HUGE find you must be soooo happy and we all are happy for you as well :yay: :yay: :yay:

remember miracles do happen for the people who has faith

Edit: oh and A103 for the win !!! I used that as well :D

Back