Info: OMG I picked up a strange signal on CND

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
I watched last episode of 5th season, and im still lost :)

Tune in tomorrow :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elscvYI3wZI&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]
:)

not good @ photoshop skill :cool:

But it's funny ^_^

so what exactly happened? after they blew up the bomb... did it form 2 alternate or parallel universes?

I think thats what happened lol

so what exactly happened? after they blew up the bomb... did it form 2 alternate or parallel universes?

No, it created the anomaly that's buried underneath the "Swan" station when they arrive on the island (many years later) - i thought that's obvious - however, it's still the same "reality".

/Edit:

Btw, "The Doctor" - even if you necro-bump your own thread it's still a necro-bump... Bad doctor, baaaaad! :p:p

Last edited:
No, it created the anomaly that's buried underneath the "Swan" station when they arrive on the island - i thought that's obvious - however, it's still the same "reality".

I think im gonna have to watch it from the beginning again lol

I think im gonna have to watch it from the beginning again lol

Well, i didn't watch it as it kicked off on TV - i found it things are too boring when they move forward so slowly... one hour once a week, and you forget all that happened till the next episode, let alone what happened last season...

I watched the entire seasons 1-4 within a couple of weeks directly before 5 came out here, so i had season 1-5 within a short timeframe, maybe that's why i find it so obvious... :p

Too bad i still have to wait a bit till it is available in german - could watch it in english, but i'm now used to their german voices and all...

we dont know yet but Darlton confirmed that the flashback/forward and time travel seasons are done.

we dont know yet but Darlton confirmed that the flashback/forward and time travel seasons are done.

and wtf is up with john lock? how is he the smoke monster? or is it not him... something or someone projecting himself as the dead john lock? do you recall in season 1 or 2 we saw Jacks father on the island? maybe the same shapeshifting person?

Or is there 3 alternative realities or something?
1 dead john lock laying on the beach...
2 john lock that turns into smoke monster
3 john lock in wheel chair at the airport...

so many unanswered questions... ZzzZ waiting for next ep.

yea real obvious... u didnt watch season 6 ep.1-2 ;)

Yeah, it's not out here yet - and actually they confirmed that the future already kinda "happened" and cannot be changed - and that the bomb blew up on the same place where later the swan station will be... if not this caused the anomalie, what did??

and wtf is up with john lock? how is he the smoke monster? or is it not him... something or someone projecting himself as the dead john lock? do you recall in season 1 or 2 we saw Jacks father on the island? maybe the same shapeshifting person?

the two guys sitting at the beach somewhere in episode 5 - next to the statue (before it became destroyed) one in white (Jacob) and one in black - the guy in black is now pretending to be Locke - that's what it was all about, to find someone who kills Jacob, because he wasn't able to do it (as he said himself)

Or is there 3 alternative realities or something?
1 dead john lock laying on the beach...
2 john lock that turns into smoke monster
3 john lock in wheel chair at the airport...

No, it's a single reality, all the bits dovetail nicely in a single timeline

What about the Polar bear?? I need closure!

What about the Polar bear?? I need closure!

aaaah the polar bear , weren't they brought there by the darma foundation.
and then breached out when the total darma foundation got wiped out by the others ?

shopped.jpg

Just finished season 4 here, while season 5 is on TV, but i dont watch it. I prefer 1 lost weekend a year, where i watch the whole season in one run.

Isnt there a next number too? i think its 106, they speak about in on the bonus-cd of season 1 or 2...

Back