OMG.. notting works

Sammy2004

Stalker
Society
--> cK Coat Killers <--
Sammy Sammy2004 Djondo
my friend cant update EU after last vu...
so he deinstalled whole entropia...in the hope he will be able to re-install it...

no luck...
couldnt contact update server...

tryagain.... frozen clientloader...

cant even close it anymore...

anyone any ideas?

Cant get much cheaper then that man :)

Did he get rid of all eufiles in the deinst so thers nothin old just messin with the new install? Happened to le few times over the years..
Hope it sorts out :)

Whenever I had client loader issues I right-clicked the entropia icon and selected "run as administrator"...even if you are already running your comp as admin do this...its an easy possible fix and it worked many times for me and soc-mates with that issue.

Cant get much cheaper then that man :)

Did he get rid of all eufiles in the deinst so thers nothin old just messin with the new install? Happened to le few times over the years..
Hope it sorts out :)

yes....
not working...

Whenever I had client loader issues I right-clicked the entropia icon and selected "run as administrator"...even if you are already running your comp as admin do this...its an easy possible fix and it worked many times for me and soc-mates with that issue.

yes......

not working....

I had it once when i had set some kind of port forwarding in my router to another comp on my net using one of the ftp ports.

I had it once when i had set some kind of port forwarding in my router to another comp on my net using one of the ftp ports.

by itself????

so facory reset router then fixes it?

reboot

my friend cant update EU after last vu...
so he deinstalled whole entropia...in the hope he will be able to re-install it...

no luck...
couldnt contact update server...

tryagain.... frozen clientloader...

cant even close it anymore...

anyone any ideas?

You can always reboot the pc.
like this. find the recovery files and reinstall windows 7 so the pc will be the same as it was when he bought it from the factory.
it will also remove all spamware and viruses.

You can always reboot the pc.
like this. find the recovery files and reinstall windows 7 so the pc will be the same as it was when he bought it from the factory.
it will also remove all spamware and viruses.

last resort....

Back