One for the books

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I watch youtube as I am sure most do anymore. Good posts about everything including Entropia Has help for players, HOFs and ATHs. Anyway A couple of days ago my sound stop working in youtube. I was in the game and tabbed out to look something up and no sound. I thought that maybe EU had control of the audio and youtube sound didn't work if I was in the game. I know, I know silly but that was the first time it happened. Long story short after 3 days I opened my my Sounding Settings and it showed Google volume Zero. I have no idea WHAT THE HELL !!!!!! How could I have set it to zero when I have not a clue about such things and I set it back to 100%. Moreover, I checked youtube and it was working fine and went back into sound settings and Google didn't even show up any more.

I watch youtube as I am sure most do anymore. Good posts about everything including Entropia Has help for players, HOFs and ATHs. Anyway A couple of days ago my sound stop working in youtube. I was in the game and tabbed out to look something up and no sound. I thought that maybe EU had control of the audio and youtube sound didn't work if I was in the game. I know, I know silly but that was the first time it happened. Long story short after 3 days I opened my my Sounding Settings and it showed Google volume Zero. I have no idea WHAT THE HELL !!!!!! How could I have set it to zero when I have not a clue about such things and I set it back to 100%. Moreover, I checked youtube and it was working fine and went back into sound settings and Google didn't even show up any more.
I've never thought about it from that point of view, thanks for giving me ANOTHER reason to be sleepless.

Back