One for the wishlist: Rep given

wizzszz

Marauder
Banned
Society
Jurai Blood
Nicholas wizzszz Wolf
Can't we please have a more detailed User CP, like the one we have over on EF?

At the moment we have only "Subscribed Threads with New Posts" and "Latest Reputation Received", but EF has an add-on that shows my last posts, my last thread, reputation received and reputation given.

I don't know if there is an add-on that supports vB 4 already, but i really miss that functionality here.
(You guessed it, i only want to know who i negrepped yesterday... ;) )

Forumbash while drunk much? :tongue2:

I hardly drink alcohol, and when i do i'm not near a computer. :silly2:
And i had "Don't drink & post" as custom user title for ages (on ER iirc, EF custom user title costed an arm and a leg in EFDs :laugh: ) ...

So no, only sober bashing here. :girl:

It was me!

Ill quote it if you want.
Guess you will need to wait a bit before doing it again. :/

I agree though that it would be nice to have the ability to see what rep we have sent.

narfi

It was me!

Yeah, i remember that one...

Ill quote it if you want.

... and i remember what i wrote - i don't negrep you that often...

Guess you will need to wait a bit before doing it again. :/

There is no time limit - you just need to spread a bit in between.

Well, if you'd manage to drop your mission to label me "troll" wherever you can... ;)

I miss this function 2. Hard to keep track when you cant remember what you wrote to them

mhm u have -rep'ed me a few time... Hard to imagine how your rep is Positive :confused:

mhm u have -rep'ed me a few time... Hard to imagine how your rep is Positive :confused:

...said the guy who had a red rep bar and only got rid of it by some heavy rep farming... :rolleyes:

And my rep? As far as i remember people +repped me galore for -repping you... ;)

...said the guy who had a red rep bar and only got rid of it by some heavy rep farming... :rolleyes:

And my rep? As far as i remember people +repped me galore for -repping you... ;)

Or you just troll the fourms ;)

cuz thats what i do :rolleyes:

Can't we please have a more detailed User CP, like the one we have over on EF?

At the moment we have only "Subscribed Threads with New Posts" and "Latest Reputation Received", but EF has an add-on that shows my last posts, my last thread, reputation received and reputation given.

I don't know if there is an add-on that supports vB 4 already, but i really miss that functionality here.

I like the function of checking what reps I have given as well.. :) and nope you have never neg repped me.. :scratch2: Guess Im just a funny guy.. :laugh:

Well every other day it's me. Of coarse your neg rep's basically say I'm you, let's see you, you've called me troll, selfrightous, shallow, and stupid. Yep, sounds like your neg reps to me are what I think of you.(yes, this time I am trolling :) )

narfi, Corey, golddude (and one or two more that will pop up here sooner or later - you know who you are)...

I really feel honoured by that little "wizz fanclub" thingie you have set up there,
and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside that at least two of you pop up and butt in wherever i post...

...but seriously, if you have nothing of value to add to this thread just GTFO.

Or do you want me to play one of your favourite games for once and send a whiney report to JC that you can't stop your silly little attempts to derail my thread?

I've received at least the same amount of negreps that i handed out during the last years, if not more (must be way more, the retaliation -reps already cover this amount...), but this forum would need 2 more mods to take care of my complaints if i'd care as much as you do and file a report over every little shit people throw my direction - grow up and get over it, will ya?

Last edited:
Or do you want me to... send a whiney report to JC that you can't stop your silly little attempts to derail my thread?

No need. I'm already here.

This is a simple request. (And yes, I 100% fully understand who's asking and why :rolleyes:) There's no need to use this thread as a place to argue about who negs who.

But since we're on the subject, guess I'll offer a reminder of the rep system.

One of my favourite quotes from the thread you've linked (actually, it was the very first reply... go figure)

What i always found strange is that giving +rep when you agree with someone's opinion is widely appreciated, but when you -rep for not agreeing with someone's opinion, you are considered abusing the system :scratch2:

narfi, Corey, golddude (and one or two more that will pop up here sooner or later - you know who you are)...

I really feel honoured by that little "wizz fanclub" thingie you have set up there,
and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside that at least two of you pop up and butt in wherever i post...

...but seriously, if you have nothing of value to add to this thread just GTFO.

Or do you want me to play one of your favourite games for once and send a whiney report to JC that you can't stop your silly little attempts to derail my thread?

I've received at least the same amount of negreps that i handed out during the last years, if not more (must be way more, the retaliation -reps already cover this amount...), but this forum would need 2 more mods to take care of my complaints if i'd care as much as you do and file a report over every little shit people throw my direction - grow up and get over it, will ya?

What's your line? Something about calling out bullshit when you see it. So what, you can be a prick to everyone on the forums but we can't be pricks back? Can't handle your own medicine maybe? Look I really don't care that you neg rep me, they make me laugh, because your comments are so very much what I think of you. Plus, for every neg rep you give me I get at least three +reps for opposing you.
So you wanna be this "tough" no bullshit kinda guy, well go ahead, but don't start crying when people take a no bullshit way of dealing with you.

This message is hidden because Corey 'Greyfox' is on your ignore list.

:rolleyes:

*yawn*

Strike two.

Aimed at me? I love how Wizz can be an asshole to everyone on this forum and nothing is ever done about it. Then someone confronts Wizz and suddenly the dictatorship of John is there to shut them up. John, your a mod, apply the rules equal or don't apply them at all, some of us are getting real tired of putting up with assholes like Wizz because they are your friends.

EDIT: And since "the boss" will ban me for speaking out against him I have something to get off my chest. {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Wizz, I thought you had me on ignore?

wizzszz - Today 00:04 View ConversationReport

Originally Posted by Corey 'Greyfox'

... and suddenly the dictatorship of John is there to shut them up.
Mind Godwins law...

John, your a mod, apply the rules equal or don't apply them at all, some of us are getting real tired of putting up with assholes like Wizz because they are your friends.
Now some insults... i'm just glad that you are no mod - your idea of "fairness" looks very selfrighteous to me.

EDIT: And since John will ban me for speaking out against him I have something to get off my chest. Wizz, go hang yourself.
If you don't want to be banned, stop begging for it - JC asked you to stop trolling, twice.
But you can't get over yourself...

And btw: who told you me and JC are friends?

wizzszz - Today 00:03 View ConversationReport

Aimed at me?

I love how Wizz can be an asshole to everyone on this forum...
Typical troll behaviour: Make it look like you speak for everyone...

... nothing is ever done about it.
You want to get me banned because i -repped you?

Then someone confronts Wizz...
Confronts? No.
You are just trolling, trying to derail my thread. There are forum rules about "personal disputes"

look how Wizz runs to the forum rules when they protect him. Yes. this is trolling, yes this is personal, but I figure Wizz can get away with it all across the forum, why can't I get away with it when Wizz is the victim? Why can't I? Because Wizz is a punk who has a mod for a friend.
You want to be some kind of SOB, then take it without crying Wizz, I'm going to dish back to you the same way you dish out on everyone else. Go cry to John some more, I really don't care what he says, it's about time someone stood up to the two of you.

I love how Wizz can be an asshole to everyone on this forum and nothing is ever done about it. Then someone confronts Wizz and suddenly the dictatorship of John is there to shut them up. John, your a mod, apply the rules equal or don't apply them at all, some of us are getting real tired of putting up with assholes like Wizz because they are your friends.

Perhaps you missed the month long ban Wizz just came back from? :confused: Yes that was me. (and it wasn't his first.)

EDIT: And since "the boss" will ban me for speaking out against him I have something to get off my chest. {removed}

Well, at least you knew it was coming.

Last edited:
Back