One Million Peds: How would you spend it?

Dusk

Elite
Trinity Dusk Trinity
Say you had one million peds to spend in game. And you had to spend it. Your life depends on it. How would you do it?

Your method can be obvious, interesting, dull, off-the-wall, bizarre, however you feel. But one idea, one at a time please.

Me? I'd go for a daily 100,000 burned ammo hunt every day for a thousand days. I didn't mention a time limit, did I? :D

Land and hangers, Maybe a set of Angel. =)

withdraw..

j/k :D

i would buy a land area which is covering my losses, then a modfap, a tango, an ml35me, a foeripper, an eon, and skills to use all of them ok :)

or i would buy TI (if Deathifier would sell it for this price) :)

i would withdrawl it and drink everysingle one sat around a nice prive in cool club in LA with 58 chicks begging for sips of Krug from my hands

Ask Ma to build a big statue for the moonbiter death squad
:yay:(moonbiter for president):yay:

I'd contact MA and have them implement something that I could buy and run as a business with.. I have a few ideas.. :)

Land, Mod fap, full set ghoul, OF and MF 213, Justifier Mk. V and alot of ammo, bombs and probes, but im not sure if 1M PED is enough :scratch2:

1,000,000 peds.
100,000 US dollar.
50,000 pounds UK.

Well I would withdraw £UK25,000.00 (half) and pay off most of my small mortgage.

The rest I would use to get some professions up, dodger, evader....

pixie, opalo and amp...... :sniper:

(umm and i would have to withdraw some to pay rent and food for couple years that i need to waste all that money...)

after losing all i would come to forum whining what did i wrong .. f*** i'm so unlucky person..... :scratch2:

well if got 1m peds id withdraw 500k (should buy me a nice first car :))
maybe buy shadow adj fap and some skills to have some fun :)

If my life depended on it...
I would start some sort of monopoly or business to sustain me economically for the rest of my life... or withdraw the money. :laugh:

If I could do whatever I wished... I would start a beauty or fashion business and work so hard towards my fashion consultant goal that Sorg and Etopia would cower with shame at the mere mention of my name!

:evilking: MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :evilking:

But that won't happen any day soon. :rolleyes:

Nothing original: modfap and LA
Other money for lots of big L guns and ammo.

I'd buy a set of 36Bs to start.

t

I'd buy a mall, if one was for sale, land, hangers, shops, anything that will generate me an in-game income.

1 Spaceship
1 full Eon set +5B's and 6A's
1 Mod/Imp Fap
1mm or IMK2
Some cool shades
Chips, for whatever was left, if any.:)

Buy skills for tailoring and BP's.

I'd buy a HUGE whip and tame me a Daspletor Stalker. Fly Muffin (my Dasp) down to the planet (hiring a consultant if necessary, could be complicated). Hire an uber-crafter/tailor to make a saddle. Buy a bad-ass cannon and some kickin armor. Then roam the Calypso landscape, looking for trouble and fun. Guess I'll need one of those Leather-duster coats that Etopia made as well, to complete my image.

I hope Muffin will be able to subsist on the native wildlife, because I don't think I'll have enough PEDs left for that much Nutrio.

:cool:

EON (maybe shadow - hard call)
5B
mod-fap
madIV
camo arms (any of them)
ammo
ammo
ammo
ammo
dodge

If I could withdraw most of it, I would.
I would claim I had left a good chunk of it in a "sink hole" where it could be found but not seen, in pvp3...or was it 4, lol.
I would pay for my operation to be taller! Up grade my gear to the best I could find. Well I guess above all buy as many LA's as I could get :)

i would withdrawl it and drink everysingle one sat around a nice prive in cool club in LA with 58 chicks begging for sips of Krug from my hands

I like his idea :D

you would be looking at the newest uber crafter. weapons, armor i would be your man yeps 500k on each skill set :)

I'm gonna keep this simple...

...CLOTHES :yay:

Eon, 6a
Camo
imp/modfap
a shitload of ammo
and last but not least :p DOA
oh, and skills :)

I would buy a hangar, set 100k aside to do with as I wished for starters. The rest I would contact MA and enquire about a new LA/space destination where taxes from the land went to a charitable cause - good PR for MA, good Karma for Me, and doing something real with something virtual. ;)

1M ped....ha I could buy and sell your ass! I'll pay to 10 ped to dance till the spider eats you,

Ok imp mk2, mod merc, mod fap, kick ass armour and if i had anything left some land to call my own

impMKII
gremlin+5b's
mod fap
tango
400K ped skills
4*106
Hunt my ass of.

imp mk II + 3 x a204 (~200k)
mod fap (~310k)
full shadow (~90k)
about 100k more of laser sniper/defense skills

keep the rest for future investment, and go to work :sniper::lift: :)

I would buy Skalman.

And a cheeseburger.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Back