Selling: One of a kind Rainbow Sword

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Selling the one and only tier 10 Rainbow sword. Uber dps at a reasonable skill requirement.

Current bid 73K PED for both sword and FEN X amp
Buyout 95K for both

Initial bid has met and will end Feb 17th 04:15 MA time with a 24 hour anti-sniping rule and 500 PED minimum bid increment

Only items I may be interested as trades are FEN MF chips, otherwise PED only.

Last edited:
Rainbow bumpity

what's the DPS once tier 10 with FEN amp on it?

what's the DPS once tier 10 with FEN amp on it?

380 dmg 37 attacks, dps REALLY depends on what formula you use lol. Max DPS (MA value) is 234.33 dps. Average DPS (which is what wiki shows) is 162.9.

With the life steal from m-matrix amp on it, its like having a free dedicated mid level fapper behind you at all times.

Lotta dps bump

Bid has been made for 73K between sword and amp, auction starts now and ends Feb 17th 04:15 MA time

380 dmg 37 attacks, dps REALLY depends on what formula you use lol. Max DPS (MA value) is 234.33 dps. Average DPS (which is what wiki shows) is 162.9.

With the life steal from m-matrix amp on it, its like having a free dedicated mid level fapper behind you at all times.
Good shit back then when i used at tier9. Trying to imagine the t10 power. Gl selling

Good luck with selling that beast weapon.
It looks like .... something special.

Bump it up before its gone!!

There should be two yo!! So you can have a rainbow sword fight :). How HAPPY would that be?

Last edited:
If no other interest I will sell the sword tomorrow to current bidder, let me know if you are interested and need more time

If you sell this to Pirate-King he is just going to relist it for 2,034,847,947.00 PED

If you sell this to Pirate-King he is just going to relist it for 2,034,847,947.00 PED
I mean if he wants to pay buyout and relist for that then all the power to him

Back