Achievement: One of the (possibly) last adj ml35's

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
So, this took a LOT of effort to make and this makes it the 5th one that i make in total and the 3rd on this year.

So.. What's needed to make a adj ml-35?
1 Meckel & Loch ML-35
The "normal" ml-35.. It takes some time to find them, hard to find but they're out there. Bought at tt + 4500
Total cost so far: 4730

Generic Nano Adjuster
Easy to find, just takes some time. Who ever filled the order for the last 51 I needed, THANK YOU!! Bought at 300%
total cost so far: 5705

Tuning Nano Adjuster W03
Suprisingly hard to find if you need them, thanks to Deux and my socm8's @warmdogg & FIRST for selling them to me!
(Total cost so far: 5740

GEC Coil Springs 2M
A craftable component, thanks to @Auktuma for selling them at 200%
Total cost so far: 5860

Starkhov LPR-30 (L)
Ok... These weapons/blueprints are IMPOSSIBLE to find!! A special thanks to billyboy and Starkiller for selling me their remaining clicks, it wasn't cheap! haha

Finding the blueprints is one thing... The next thing is finding the components needed to click them.. Pff.... Struggle was real on this!
Why??
You need Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit 2.
The mechanomatrix adapter unit 2 is a crafted component that uses components that no longer drop.... After ~5-6 months of gathering resources I was lucky enough to gather some clicks. A massive thanks to @Auktuma once again for helping me out with his high QR blueprint. So now I had enough clicks to make some Starkhof LPR-30!! I was lucky enough to get 3 of them in 11 clicks (it could have been much worse) and ready make the Adjusted ML-35!

With the insane cost it wasn't really worth it to make the adjml35 I guess... But still. fun to make!

Total cost to make the adj ML-35: not sure, 7500+ for sure... (probably close to what i'm asking on auction)

It's on auction now for +8460 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some info about the weapon compared to a UL spirit for example..
140 range vs. 72.6 range
59.4 base dmg vs. 53
You can smack on a Mayhem Alpha amp on the ml35 and have lifesteal! The range makes it an insanely powerfull weapon, the gun is really relly really undervalued atm.

If anyone is selling their adj ml35 for +6k or lower let me know, i'll buy them instantly :hammer:And needless to say, if you have a (L) LPR-30 blueprint with some clicks let me know!

Last edited:
Bee was kind enough to help me get my Adj ML together and it’s no exaggeration to say that it took months to get enough materials together to craft the LPR-30s needed let alone the BP and other parts.

Has been super cool to see you chase the goal you set yourself! Gz on reaching it!

I am smiling at myself for purchasing my Tier 1.99 for just under 4.5K, I had no idea that they are that difficult or expensive to make. GZ making not 1 but 5, I love this gun, it is just awesome.

How do you make this, is it a mission?

So, this took a LOT of effort to make and this makes it the 5th one that i make in total and the 3rd on this year.

So.. What's needed to make a adj ml-35?
1 Meckel & Loch ML-35
The "normal" ml-35.. It takes some time to find them, hard to find but they're out there. Bought at tt + 4500
Total cost so far: 4730

Generic Nano Adjuster
Easy to find, just takes some time. Who ever filled the order for the last 51 I needed, THANK YOU!! Bought at 280%
total cost so far: 5.640

Tuning Nano Adjuster W03
Suprisingly hard to find if you need them, thanks to Deux and my socm8's @warmdogg & FIRST for selling them to me!
(Total cost so far: 5660

GEC Coil Springs 2M
A craftable component, thanks to @Auktuma for selling them at 200%
Total cost so far: 5780

Starkhov LPR-30 (L)
Ok... These weapons/blueprints are IMPOSSIBLE to find!! A special thanks to billyboy and Starkiller for selling me their remaining clicks, it wasn't cheap! haha

Finding the blueprints is one thing... The next thing is finding the components needed to click them.. Pff.... Struggle was real on this!
Why??
You need Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit 2.
The mechanomatrix adapter unit 2 is a crafted component that uses components that no longer drop.... After ~5-6 months of gathering resources I was lucky enough to gather some clicks. A massive thanks to @Auktuma once again for helping me out with his high QR blueprint. So now I had enough clicks to make some Starkhof LPR-30!! I was lucky enough to get 3 of them in 11 clicks (it could have been much worse) and ready make the Adjusted ML-35!

With the insane cost it wasn't really worth it to make the adjml35 I guess... But still. fun to make!

Total cost to make the adj ML-35: not sure, 7500+ for sure... (probably close to what i'm asking on auction)

It's on auction now for +8460 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some info about the weapon compared to a UL spirit for example..
140 range vs. 72.6 range
59.4 base dmg vs. 53
You can smack on a Mayhem Alpha amp on the ml35 and have lifesteal! The range makes it an insanely powerfull weapon, the gun is really relly really undervalued atm.

If anyone is selling their adj ml35 for +6k or lower let me know, i'll buy them instantly :hammer:And needless to say, if you have a (L) LPR-30 blueprint with some clicks let me know!
Can you really put this amp on the gun, surely this is overamping ?

There is a NPC @ Fort Ithaca you can talk to and turn in the materials.

I see you made a thread about it :) No need to discuss that here then
nope no need but thanks for the response

Congratulations!

What TIR did you get? xxx/200

I am highly interested in your total costs of

STEP

Can you reveal them to us?
I'll try, but it's not exact numbers.. it'll be close to this:
The clicks, 11 * 30? ped = 330
cost to click per; ~100 ped/click = 1100
Residue: ~170*3 = 510

So... Around 7800 total to make it adj.
(I still have 11 clicks left, so maybe 1 more someday... :devilish: )

Congratulations!

What TIR did you get? xxx/200
TIR 17... fuckers

Back