One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Avatar Kind: Entropia Universe Makes Stellar Graphics Upgrade

" Plans are underway to expand the universe to support up to 150,000,000 users. " :laugh:

FFS, they even brag about atm cards that haven't been working for almost a year now... just freaking unbelievable :mad:

Methinks MARKETWIRE will enjoy reading the Open Letter to MindArk....:whistle:

BRB.

Interesting...

Wow... It's funny how the media didn't even talk to any of us players about this! :laugh:

Anyway, thanks for the info, Hooters. :D

Plus rep.

-Daniel

Wow... It's funny how the media didn't even talk to any of us players about this!

the article isn't from the media, daniel. it's corporate propaganda. MA wrote it and issued it themselves.

..very nice PROPAGANDA ....

... me likes this statement by MARCO:

"we are proud to now offer the best free-to-use avatar creation process online"

:D

Personally, i like what Carl Uggla has to say:

MindArk PE AB's Chief Marketing Officer Carl Uggla says, "We will soon achieve cinematic quality in our virtual universe. We are now providing a platform that offers the richest possible visual experience to our users, which can be utilized by the movie and fashion industries as a convergence point for special events and unique content-delivery. We really can't wait to show it off at the E for All Expo in Los Angeles next week."

I'm not so sure what kind o f movie or fashion industry would use such a platform except maybe for a horror film or horror themed fashion shoot...

Their excited to show it at the E for All Expo? I wouldn't be. But, obviously, they will have the top of the line computers to show the VU off... They've got a lot of work in the next 10+- days if they want to show it off.

What a pile of bs, this just gets better and better...

They will post anything to bury the other posts of discord, lol

well MA seem very happy about this VU :rolleyes:

Well, of course the article in marketwire is part of the PR from the firm...however if people were to submit the open letter to the editors with perhaps a cc to MA officials...may be something interesting may happen. Just a suggestion:)

"Our global community has reacted extremely well to the previews we've released for this upgrade. As in any social situation, an avatar's appearance in Entropia Universe is just as important as a person's appearance is in the real world. Our participants spend millions of dollars every year on clothing and beauty services. Owning a great looking avatar is a pop culture status symbol and we are proud to now offer the best free-to-use avatar creation process online."

We spend millions of dollars on clothing, he forgot to mention that we will be spending double after this crappy VU :laugh:

MindArk PE AB's Chief Marketing Officer Carl Uggla says, "We will soon achieve cinematic quality in our virtual universe. We are now providing a platform that offers the richest possible visual experience to our users, which can be utilized by the movie and fashion industries as a convergence point for special events and unique content-delivery. We really can't wait to show it off at the E for All Expo in Los Angeles next week."

They better have it on the MA land area and restrict access because you know there are those who will want to crash their party. Hopefully it is on
a "rock-solid" server that won't lag like a bitch and cause CTD to the expo
participants!!!

MA may also want to check with their selections that were selected as ambassadors to the game to see how their spirit is after the VU change.

I think MA should remove the information about the credit card withdrawl system since it hasn't been in place for a long time (so long, I haven't even been able to get one!). You can't say you have it if you don't, even if it's "in the works" as it has been for over a year! It's a bait and switch tactic which I assume is illegal in most countries.

What really steams my clams is the 2 pec charge is to "reduce lag" statement!
I can't see Marco or Frank trying to shove that b.s. to us, smells of "The Owl".
I think MA owes the community an apology to think we're that stupid. Tell me
we are paying a fee to switch clothes and armor to make more revenue, just don't give me a b.s. excuse!

I feel much better now! :silly2::D

P.S.: I do like a lot of the new features and am hoping the patches will get things humming along again. ;)

P.S.: I do like a lot of the new features and am hoping the patches will get things humming along again. ;)

yeah, so do I. some things are really nice, and I've waited a long time for them.

Back