Info: Ongoing & Updated Prizes thread for Mutation Station - Arkadia Planet

Entropia_2023-05-26_21.38.30.png

Random Event!!!

Join my discord (see my signature for address) and I’ll do a global lottery event for all participants/members of my discord channel! (Must have minimum of 15 members

Prize will be 3 x 100 PED (details of the lottery will be posted on Monday 29th in the discord channel only! :clap:

Not long to go for the No. 1 prize A3 Justifier, MK2 Tier 6 Event to finish on 6th June 2023!

Current lead HOF to beat is 2193 PED!

OR hit a HOF > 2500 PED for an instant win!

Please remember to post your globals support my events.

Remember if you see me online and you’re hunting on Mutation Station you can ask me for a free Warp! Join my discord channel for details.

Thanks for all the ongoing support!

Thank you for all the support the last 8-10 weeks!

To further build hunting/mining traffic I have reduced the hunting tax to 4% from 4.9% and reduced the mining tax down to a cool 2.99%

Enjoy and please continue to support by posting your globals!

Last edited:
NEWS FLASH on A3 Justifier, MK2, Adjusted Tier 6 PRIZE!

I've removed myself from this particular event to give players a chance to win before 6th June 23:59 MA time!

What does this mean?!? According to EL the player with the next highest Global/Hof for the period is
MiSsJewElle!

The global/hof to beat at the moment before 6th June is 614 PED!

Hunters/Miners get out there on Mutation Station on Arkadia! Remember to post your globals to support my events/prizes?

index.php

Last edited:
So exciting! Whose going to win the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted tier 6!

I can see a few hunters battling the globals on Mutation Station :sniper:

2 days to go! Event finishes on 6th June 23:59 EU time!

Will it be the current leader on 614 PED according to EL OR someone else?!?!

48 hours to go! The winner will be announced here! The number to beat is still 614 PED!

A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted tier 6 is up for grabs is this first big event on Mutation Station.

:handgun:

Beta West 8B, Housing Property Deed added to prize list! Check out the table on first page on this thread.

index.php

So for the additional prizes, does the global have to be accurate to the PEC? Example below is a 50 PEDer I just hit, does this win the ArMatrix BP-25 (L), or does it have to be exactly 50.39 PED? System rounds the globals and I don't always capture the PEC spare change on the screen so thought I'd ask. TY!!!

index.php

So for the additional prizes, does the global have to be accurate to the PEC? Example below is a 50 PEDer I just hit, does this win the ArMatrix BP-25 (L), or does it have to be exactly 50.39 PED? System rounds the globals and I don't always capture the PEC spare change on the screen so thought I'd ask. TY!!!

index.php

As a rule of thumb IT SHOULD be the same value of the item. So, 50.39 PED would be a win.

I can see you scored 50.81 PED which is pretty far off from 50.39 PED LOL

HOWEVER, I will judge the postings of the globals on a case by case basis.

In THIS instance as you are such a regular visitor and have posted so many globals I will award you the prize and you can claim it off me when you see me online in Arkadia!

As a rule of thumb IT SHOULD be the same value of the item. So, 50.39 PED would be a win.

I can see you scored 50.81 PED which is pretty far off from 50.39 PED LOL

HOWEVER, I will judge the postings of the globals on a case by case basis.

In THIS instance as you are such a regular visitor and have posted so many globals I will award you the prize and you can claim it off me when you see me online in Arkadia!

No worries!!! Thanks! I see more than a few people out there trying to win it at the buzzer, including me, it's been a lot of fun!

614 PED to beat for the A3 Justifier mk2 , Adjusted tier 6!

This event finishes tonight at 23:59 EU time.

Great event. Got picked up today and free warp over. owner seems like a decent person which is always nice!

Shame I only picked up on this on the last day.. couple little globals and minis though so can’t complain to much

will be grinding the next one for sure. Good density of spawn if you have a rifle pretty easy to none stop shoot and grind that codex’

Approximately 1 hr and 5 minutes to go till the end of the event for the A3 Justifier MK2 Adjusted tier 6

Any global above 614 PED has a chance to win as long as it has been obtained before 6th June 23:59 Entropia Universe time!

Time to :handgun:

Trying, they don't wanna *POP* xD

Congrats to MissJewelle who wins the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted tier 6 with a 614 PED HOF!

index.php

When you see me online please msg to collect your grand prize!

As one prize event ends another starts on Mutation Station Arkadia!

The next grand prize will be an Electric Attack Nanochip 7!!!

Single Highest Loot event from today 7th June 2013 00:00 Entropia Universe time until 7th August 23:59 Entropia Universe time.

To qualify please post your globals to support and promote my events.

index.php

Last edited:
Back