HoF: Oni on a rampage

Jimmy B

Indioni Jones
Society
Skillin' Villains
Oni
Not had the opportunity to post in Uberloots for a while, so figured this nice run was worth recording for posterity.

I started the day out with a run on Gradivores and found four globals. I fancied doing something different later so I got out the L armour and went for some Nexnecis. Wasn't looking good, but hit a 275 PED HoF towards the end to turn it into another nice hunt. So I decided to go all out and break some Martial pieces that were running low on tt, and went to visit some Hogs. Started with a HoF, followed by an LR48, followed by another HoF.

Can't remember ever hitting the boards three times in one day, never mind three times in two and a half hours. Nice day!

HoF Board:

ramp.jpg

Tracker:

track.jpg

Last two Hogs:

conGRATZtulations on the nice screen's :yay:

GZ Jimmy. :yay:

darri

:wtg: Gratz nice ones :yay:

now thats quiet a run :)

GZ

Gratz to ya :) keep up the streak.

I din't knew your name ingame was Onaya Oni Salnar :laugh:

What does it mean? :scratch2:

Btw, gratz! :wtg:

Nice run, grats! I have yet to beat 2 in a day! :)

Nice going :wtg: Gratz Jimmy :wtg:

didnt know you were the jimmy b and oni cool skillin hofarama gratz:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::sniper::dance::cowboy:

gratz, and double gratz for capturing one of my globals in your screenies :yay:

Thanks for all the gratzes :)

I din't knew your name ingame was Onaya Oni Salnar :laugh:

What does it mean? :scratch2:

Well, it has no meaning really. I made a character and then I gave her a name. It's largely made up, I started with a character name from fiction and then messed around with it until I got to something I liked.

SWEET Triple- HOF Oni !!( demon in japanese? ) ;)

BIG gratz! ... i've had 2 in a matter of 20 mins once and i know the feeling ... but 3 the same day is like a dream! :yay::yay:

Last edited:
Back