Ooh, finally a scientific answer why some people don't care about graphics! (updated)

How well do you see color?

• Total voters

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
23 and this is the second time I've tried this - the 2nd being more careful.

I think there is an element of "I don't care" - at least I hope that is the cause. :)

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Got 0 on the test,i am 50 years old male.

Neil Stockton

Stalker
Neil Greenleaf Stockton
Got 12 on the test, turned my monitor up to 50% brightness and got 0.

Svarog

Slayer
Results depends a lot on the calibration of the display. I first took the test while visiting friends, on their iMac 27" (certainly a good piece of hardware but isn't calibrated), and was quite shocked to get 51 (thrice in the row!). The friends got similar results (50-55). Now I repeated the test at home on my well calibrated Dell 24" and got 0.

jaywalker

Stalker
Society
-TAO-
Juniper Jaywalker Jones
I did it again, without adjusting my monitor, just having a break before making final decisions

Score went from 4 (previous) to 0 :)

There! This goes to show that if I take a coffee break partway through your custom job, I'm doing it for your sake, guys :D

jay :)

jaywalker

Stalker
Society
-TAO-
Juniper Jaywalker Jones
I had a look through the comments on the test website. Looks like almost everybody expeienced problems with the left side ( The "teal" ) end of the third row, if they experienced problems at all.

I think I know why. Nothing to do with monitor settings or colour vision deficiency .

The problem is that other rows teach you to put the purer colours at the end and the muddier colours in the middle. I found it hard to resist this temptation, even when i could see that it wasn't working out at this spot. But , thefact is, that blue-green on the far left passes through a much purer looking blue before turning to lilac. If you accept that as a fact, you do better ;)

jay :)

skeezer

Old Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze
171 which is above the range in the poll!

:eyecrazy: