Opalo Army 1800 ma time today

Teilk

Rogue Banker
Society
Fat Rats
Well, we have all heard of the FoF, and now its time for the opalo army. At 1800 MA time, NOS will be hosting an amped opalo bot hunt starting @ fort troy. Cows and other mobs will also fall prey to the might of many amped opalos. Please let us know if you care to come along. No larger guns allowed, rules will be damage decides on peds, and most damage wins on loots. This will be a great skilling event for those who dont really use the opalo, and for those that do. It is also a chance for the newer players to hunt with a lot of the older ones, should they choose to show up.

Bring, 5k or more ammo, an opalo, and an amp.
Armor optional
Clothes optional

lol clothes optional :laugh:

Looks like a great event. Too bad i won't be able to connect at that time ...

well, I just realized that this hunt was scheduled on a day that there is a party in twin peaks, and the FoF is roaming....the time does not conflict with either, but if there are more people interested in doing this on a less busy day, please post what would be the most convienent for you all...We will still be going out today, so all that show up are welcome to, and much appreciated....we will schedule a second event for maybe this weekend....

Great Initiative! +rep...

I would love to join you, but this Easter weekend is not possible for me. I hope you repeat this event at a later date. Good luck to those that join for this hunt. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

edit: sorry have to spread some around first...I'll be back... :D

Nice idea!! Ill be there to see if there are some opalos hunters willing slay all creatures in their way. If theres enough ppl ill join too :D

If i can get out of work I will be there.

Great Idea +Rep

Two thoughts, for what they are worth.

A weekend is better for most in the U.S. so we can be there. 1800 MA time is 1400 on the east coast of the states, and 1100 on the west coast. :wise: Those that work will have a hard time getting there. That or a later hunt.

The second is that some of us don't have the bigger amps, such as the A104 or A105, primarily due to the cost. This leaves us out of the looted items.

Just my :twocents:

DarkMatter

DarkMatter said:
Great Idea +Rep

Two thoughts, for what they are worth.

A weekend is better for most in the U.S. so we can be there. 1800 MA time is 1400 on the east coast of the states, and 1100 on the west coast. :wise: Those that work will have a hard time getting there. That or a later hunt.

The second is that some of us don't have the bigger amps, such as the A104 or A105, primarily due to the cost. This leaves us out of the looted items.

Just my :twocents:

DarkMatter

I am bringing some a103's...a104's and up are only good for like 3800 shots, while the 103 is good for like 5500. Also, I live in the US, and thought about making the time a little different, but a lot of my soc, {who are also involved in this effort} are from europe. There will never be a time that is perfect for all, so I plan to scatter the times and days around, should this work out. As far as being out of looted items, who is to say that you will be killing the same mob as the other person with a 105....plenty of mobs to go around :}

1 hour until it begins........ :cool:

i wish i could come. but i still got 2 hours for the VU to download. and im not sure how good i am at hunting with a touchpad :rolleyes:

Sorry to say will not be making this run still stuck at work maybe next time.

Great idea, I would like to participate in the next one. Couldn't make the time today.

Teilk said:
I am bringing some a103's...a104's and up are only good for like 3800 shots, while the 103 is good for like 5500. Also, I live in the US, and thought about making the time a little different, but a lot of my soc, {who are also involved in this effort} are from europe. There will never be a time that is perfect for all, so I plan to scatter the times and days around, should this work out. As far as being out of looted items, who is to say that you will be killing the same mob as the other person with a 105....plenty of mobs to go around :}

Great initiative indeed, would like to point out that an A106 does over 6000 though.

Well the first Opalo Army march was a success...about 20 people showed up, and it was total chaos for a bit. Vets and Newcomers hunted side by side, as peers. It started with 2 teams, and as people got frustrated, they left and we eventually consolidated into one team. One team globalled, and hopefully someone got the screenie. We eradicated everything while we had the numbers, but as the team grew smaller, the bots got the best of us....

A few pics of them killing us all

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Round 2 will be announced shortly, and I hope to have an even larger crowd. We of the opalo will overcome this robot menace, and the armax menace, and the combibo menace, and the argo menace, and .........etc. etc. etc.

Please pm me if you are interested and would like a specific day and time...the most pm's with comparable times and dates will dictate the next event.

This event was a lot of fun, and having never done one like it before, i would highly reccomend it to anyone.

Here's the global the other team got
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just wanted to pop in and say that I found it rather fun. Was better in the beginning, though, when we had the manpower and werent getting swarmed. Later we also lost too many loots to turrets.

Next time I say we aim for 6-8 people per group and head out away from the city.

I was there but didnt have any ped atm... (solved now ^^) so i just tagged along to watch :D
altough i lost you guys cause i went mining out of radar and couldn't find you agian...
but i saw that global pop up and just knew it was you ;)

next time ill be there.... with ammo :D

Back