Opalo land resurrected and expanded !

Here's my suggestion:

Opalo Lowlands & Opalo Highlands

The low and high refers to both the location (south and north) and level (easy and a little tougher). With Opalo in the name it's clear to anyone that it's still easy enough with some basic gear.

how about North Dakota and South Dakota!

hahahahahaha! oh god i crack myself up.

Upper Kill-A-Lota Zone
Lower Kill-A-Lota Zone

I suppose I should take a shot at the land naming.... :rolleyes:

The Southern and Northern Xtreme Opalo Lands
Akoz's Xtreme Opalo Farm N & S

If I come up with anything else...I'll edit later :)

EyeContact said:
Here's my suggestion:

Opalo Lowlands & Opalo Highlands

The low and high refers to both the location (south and north) and level (easy and a little tougher). With Opalo in the name it's clear to anyone that it's still easy enough with some basic gear.

Best one I've seen...good suggestion EyeContact! +rep

As a break from the naming competition ... Ive just come back from a 147ped run and almost broke even. Once the trigger finger has recovered I'll be back for another session.

By the way - Goblin + 2A plates and Opalo+104 or 103 is more than enough for either areas. Took a FAP-5 for out of combat heals and my trusty EMK-2500 for emergency situations.

As I comment I would say that it would be nice to have a little higher maturity on the Cornundos. Higher Exas can be found elsewhere - but the couple of Guardian Corn I came across were fun and harder versions for be good to throw into the mix.

A short run from Oxford - these lands are cool. Running through the lower area you will meet Bery as well - just to warm up on before heading to the harder northern area.

Thanks Akoz for making another mid-hunter happy.

Just come back from a hunt there.

Nice lands...loot was not so great but I broke even easily.

South land is:
Exa ~Provider-Alpha (with occasional Mature and Old Alpha)
Bery ~Young-Old (with occasional Provider)

North land is:
Exa ~Provider-Prowler (didn't see any smaller or Stalkers)
Cornundos ~Young-Dominant (didn't see anything bigger)

Had more luck in the south land than the north...but both were a piece of cake for anyone with an amped Opalo (I was wearing Goblin+2A and only had to FAP a few times).

On the south land most of the mobs seem to be centralised on the SW corner.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Had a fun hunt...was hoping like mad for a HoF but closest I came were a couple of 'almost globals'. Oh well, I might be back tomorrow ;)

[edit - Hi Gothams Finest ;)]

Very nice Akoz, I'm glad to see some areas devoted to the mid-level hunters. Thanks!

Hmm I'll be thinking of some name suggestions while at work... maybe I'll come up with something you'll like. :laugh:

I know where I'm going to hunt tonight for sure.

could be counted as bad.luck,but...:

...i think akoz is able to see that it happened on his land.!!! so,if i would be akoz,i would give that a105 to you...!!! BIG GRATZ...!!!

...next time...: just use the slider on the right side of the chat-box to move the chat a bit up...!!! and you can also open the chat-box a bit bigger by pressing the button most-top-just-right-to-the-chat-box.!!!

anyways....it should have been mine.!!! LOL

:beerchug:

P.S.: maybe i´ll get my a105 through my Name-Sugestion-Entry..: ..........LolOpaloZaa.!!! (need it,man.!!! LOL..OPALO-Uza here.!!!)

Gratz to Tur on the 888ped Exa Hof. :D

Hoped it would be me - but maybe next time.

Thanks Akoz. I was disappointed when the land went Neconu even before I knew it existed.

My attempts at names:

Mid Summer Nights Dream
HUGBE (Have U Got Balls Enough) (or Boobs, for the ladies)
Opalo Ranch (because of the desert theme)
The Skilling Field(s)
MOHAVE (More Opalo Hunting And Very Enjoyable) (I know, lame, but I couldn't come up with anything better for "AVE". Maybe someone else can).

Later,
NFG

Thanks guys for your support!

And regarding the screenshot.. My hands were shaking and my brain froze - 888 Peds from an Exarosaur!
Thanks for the tips with the scrollbar, I guess I should have that as a habit using the scrollbar when getting a hof-screenshot. I only wish getting hofs would be my habit :)

I hope Akoz is understanding of what a hof can do to you physically and mentally :dunce: and accept my screenshots.

Good luck to you all!

Cheers

I-can't-believe-I-destroyed-neconu-DNA-to-make-this-exarosaur-land. :(

Gratz Tur...saw you out there while I was hunting. You can add a few hundred onto that HoF once you get your 105 :eek:

How about "The Opal Oasis"?

Hmm why everyone wants the word OPALO in the Name ?
Also the words Land, Paradise, Heaven, Dream and Farm are overused for Land Naming :)

How about Akoz Empire LA #x (insert number here)
and Akoz Empire LA #y (insert number here)
I lost track how mutch he own now :D

yet another couple of late night ideas ...

"Exarosaur Cornundrum" ... (spelt incorrectly on purpose) .. as its a dilema as to what maturity to go for.

"Exa National Park"

"Northern Nasties" & "Southern Softies"

.. Akoz .. you'll need to buy some more land areas to use up everyone's good suggestions. :D

Xen said:
I-can't-believe-I-destroyed-neconu-DNA-to-make-this-exarosaur-land. :(

yea this has got to be the most expensive noobie hunting ground ever lol

First; Gratz to Tur. I saw that cross the board while I was on my way back to town for more ammo and repairs.

Second; What newer player wouldn't love to hunt within the boundaries of the delightfully tasty ExaBery land? Only the silly ones like me who prefer to hunt the CornyExa area.

NFG said:
Thanks Akoz. I was disappointed when the land went Neconu even before I knew it existed.

My attempts at names:

Mid Summer Nights Dream
HUGBE (Have U Got Balls Enough) (or Boobs, for the ladies)
Opalo Ranch (because of the desert theme)
The Skilling Field(s)
MOHAVE (More Opalo Hunting And Very Enjoyable) (I know, lame, but I couldn't come up with anything better for "AVE". Maybe someone else can).

Later,
NFG

The Skilling Fields. I like it. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Oxford Outback
Oxford High Plains

Ametheran Frontier
Cornundos Refuge
Ametheran National Park
Opalo Park
Oxford Suburbia

Best I can come up with after first waking up. :computer:

I was thinking about this name and Exopia or Exotopia is the one I sellected.
It is a hard name and if u hear it, u have a feeling about somehting big.

That's my opinion =))

What about giving the lands a single name:

- Rhizosis (Greek word involved with roots)

The roots could mean that the lands are dedicated to "The Roots of EU" namely the beginners/newbies.

A variation to this name could be another kind of name i strongly suggest this would be: "Rhizosis Tundra".

Think about it ;)

Good luck and ill be spending some time there =)

Regards

Micheva

Last edited:
Well me and my trusty Opola and drilling gear headed off to the southern LA last night for a bit of look see. The hunting was cool, the loot, well less than good, but a fun time had. Very clever Akoz the way you hide the sizable clump of Lys Dust in the top of the high volcano. :) Thax for that, it made the trip a break even.
I even bought a new gun whilst there, a Breer Mk2 (L). It shoots nice and dose more damage than my opo, so the trip was worth while. Nice prices from the shopkeeper for a change.

After running through the land I would like to change my name suggestion to Berycornexa Tundra, it seems more fitting.
Thx again Akoz for thinking of us mid level hunters.

The Second Step - for mobs just above noob

i havent read the whole thread but i thought id throw out the idea

OK .. my final suggestion. ;)

"Prospector Plains" ... that covers mining and hunting.

Amped Opalo Land

or....

Akoz Land Area #9892 :D

Well well! ;)
Akoz doesnt like the name?

I'll do a Akoz inactivity bump =)

so hereby...

Bumptibump

Back