Esme

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Esmerelda Esme Kalanza
Opalo Lands Hunting Competition

Win A105

16th August 2006 - 29th August 2006

You just need to get a hunting global on either of the 2 Opalo Lands to take part in this great 2-week competition to win an A105.

A105f.jpg

AREAS

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/AkozOpaloLand.gif[/wrap]

Hunt on one of the 2 Opalo Land Areas shown in the maps on the left to get your globals.

RULES

You need to get a hunting global on one of the Opalo land areas shown on the map and post a screenshot of it in this thread to participate. Only hunting globals allowed. For clarification of how the drawing is done check the last section of this post.

Team globals are allowed and should a team win we will give the prize to the one who made the post here on EF. It will then be up to the team how to split it. Only 1 member of a team may post a global entry.

PRIZE

The winner of the competition will receive an A105 amp

SCREENSHOT REQUIREMENTS AND PRIZE DRAWING

How to take a screenshot
1. Press C and P so that time and coordinates appear
2. Make sure the global message is still visible in the chat area. If not expand the chat.
3. Presss "print screen"
4. Either minimize or close EU. Then open ms paint or another image program and paste the image by pressing ctrl+v or choosing "paste" in the menu.
5. Save the image to your local harddrive. When the save dialog is open make sure you choose the JPG or JPEG file format.
6. Visit this site and click "gallery", then "upload". Follow the instructions there.

Each screenshot MUST have TIME and COORDINATES along with the global message displayed in the chat area. This is achieved by pressing C and P before taking the screenshot. The screenshot must be submitted during 24hours after the global to be valid.

Each entry gives you a number for the drawing. The first global will get the number 0. All globals will be listed in global date/time order.

The random selection of the winner this will be done by putting all 7 numbers from the Euromillions, but with the zeros removed from the 'lucky star' numbers, and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.
Check out this thread. The drawing model will be the same.

Time of drawing will be the first Friday after the competition ends i.e. the 1st of September. In other words you got 2 weeks to get those globals and post them here :)

Last edited:
1st

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

With all the mobs around me and trying to get c and p pressed and take the screeny i missed my glitters :)

Chesty Jugs said:

With all the mobs around me and trying to get c and p pressed and take the screeny i missed my glitters :)

You also missed that the competition starts tomorrow :p

Ooo I really want a 105 so I'm in!

me too , looks like my new home for the next 2 weeks

would it not also be smart to limit weapons used to opalo? ;) easy to check - any damage that isnt critical over 25 (that covers all but e-15 amps) in a screenshot are not counted?

imho, I don't think it is going to matter what is used, and since its a random type drawing it makes it still winnable by opalo users :)
(btw i'll be using opalo/a103 , maybe breer at most)

Aio said:
would it not also be smart to limit weapons used to opalo? ;) easy to check - any damage that isnt critical over 25 (that covers all but e-15 amps) in a screenshot are not counted?

opalo +104 does 40 + hp criticals so .....

he said no damage over 25 that isnt critical :) just to clarify

kaya said:
You also missed that the competition starts tomorrow :p

BAH! ok thats brilliant, remove my entry please

Aio said:

Just because its called Opalo land that doesn't mean you have to use opalo ONLY

yes SIR ok SIR!

... :rolleyes:

guys tell me.. in 15mins its 16aug here in norway. does that means its open or do i have to whait for EU time or anything?

I'm assuming it's EU time but i never know what time that is in EU so whos knows when it actually begins :)

P.S. more than likely EU time :)

its about 22:00 (10pm) in EU now.. so a couple of more hours should do :D

MRmP said:
guys tell me.. in 15mins its 16aug here in norway. does that means its open or do i have to whait for EU time or anything?

All times are MA time (or EU time if you prefer to call it that). The timestamp in the chat window of the global piccy u post here is the important one ;)

spent a couple of hours there now.. about 1.5h in the "easy mob" area then the rest in the "hard mob"..

max looted once 15ped in Hard mob area (dont remember the names ^^, u know what i mean, a couple of 5peds.. and mostly no loots)

=/ wasnt my day.. so good luck to you others and maybe ill try again tomorrow

Chesty Jugs said:

Yes I know this global was not valid (wrong time). However doesn't the entry have to contain global msg + coords + time in the same screenshot? (This is meant for Esme her post isn't 100% clear on that.)

Konve said:
Yes I know this global was not valid (wrong time). However doesn't the entry have to contain global msg + coords + time in the same screenshot? (This is meant for Esme her post isn't 100% clear on that.)

yes u are right as well it must contain Global Message + date/time + coordinates

First global (northern land)

Am I the first one?... Nice.... :)

Cheers,
/jdegre.

there it is , my first in this land :)

Reactions: dee
Akoz Opalo Land (N) global contest

My 1st global in this land (& 1st forum post)

Cheers!

Second global (northern land)

Cheers,
/jdegre.

First Entry :D

My first entry. ;)

Third global (northern land)

Since I didn't win the adj fap in the other akoz's comp, let's see if I can at least win the a105... :)
Third entry.

Cheers,
/jdegre.

108 ped exa

So here´s my first entry.

Perky

1st Entry

Great hunting out there today :D

Last edited:
Back