OpenOffice - Like I'm 5 please

Your pasted numbers are processed as strings. You can make a new column translating that to numbers, or do like I do. I use libreoffice (compatible spinoff from openoffice). It has a "Detect special numbers" checkbox when I paste.. Maybe OO also have that?
My libreoffice also have a "column type" at paste. See if you can pick something else than text there.

I can't recall, it was a long time ago.

If I know myself right, it should have been the english version.

I'll see if I can find some language setting somewhere and see what happens to the functions.

Edit: Not possible to set English in the UI, so must have downloaded a swedish version.

While you could download a Language Pack, that would only change the language for menus, dialogs, messages etc. I don't think it changes the language used in expressions which is what you need.

You could just download a full English version of OpenOffice though. Just select English as the preferred language on the download page.

Your pasted numbers are processed as strings. You can make a new column translating that to numbers, or do like I do. I use libreoffice (compatible spinoff from openoffice). It has a "Detect special numbers" checkbox when I paste.. Maybe OO also have that?
My libreoffice also have a "column type" at paste. See if you can pick something else than text there.

One advantage of a separate column is that you can use the same spreadsheet for years, using just Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V to copy/paste from My Items, and never have to do anything 'special' again (except occasionally extend the number of cells in the formula column).

Last edited:
I created a parser for this reason. And its available for anyone free.
Just need to sign up at the link below so the site becomes your own.

I copy the entropia universe my items page (cntrl+c)
then go to open office
paste the contents (ctrl+v)
remove all lines and images above the 1st line containing :
(Name,Quantity ,ValueContainer),
save as .csv with ";" seperation
upload to my site,

and when you are logged in to the, you have a fully searchable database of your items and any crafting runs you might want to keep track of. (the site is dynamic...my stuff if not logged in, yours if you are)

This also AUTO separates your blueprints into a different database for easier searching.

I do recommend using the same email as your twitch account to register if you want to use my ingame Overwolf app (created for twitch developer challenge 2015) for INGAME Twitch streams, live updates (with game auto detection) and follows
+ see all your searchable items and blueprints INGAME in the same easy to search databases.

Plus a bunch of other handy misc tools....again...in-game.

At some point I will add the code to my android app so people can see their stuff there, but not done yet.

Completely understand any hesitations ... but there are no downloads at all. (except for overwolf itself if you use it ofc) This site was created entirely to help me manage and work with entropia info and stuff. I use it plenty for sure.

Hope it helps, free to all.

Last edited:
Back