Oratan Offensive, Dependable Defense

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Arkadia Interplanetary Militia (AIM) pushes back the Oratan Offensive south of Dependable Firebase on Planet Arkadia, Entropia Universe.

Very cool video: I want to help in the next assault!

:cool:

Very cool video: I want to help in the next assault!

:cool:

The next one that I hope to film will most likely be on Sunday the 19th...
In the desert areas against the higher maturity Oratan. :eyecrazy:

I can absolutely confirm that the Oratan forces outside of the Steadfast Firebase are MAJOR hostiles ... and these guys are not to be taken lightly. We will definitely need more firepower to join AIM for sure. As some of you may know ... I go for it ... and am not intimidated by big-ass mobs, even though I get mine handed to me once in a while, but ...

While I can handle up to Menace without issue, I learned differently when I decided to tag a Rogue and a Fiend. :eyecrazy:

We have yet to find the big papa of them all, but I think it's just a matter of time. :wise:

Please do come join us next time for some fun adventure - the group we have now is quite cool, and Raven Valicur (I believe is his name) is a Raving lunatic with his mobile mob herding. :laugh: Gotta love it. :silly2:

And ... it would be awesome to have you join us Skeez! :hug:

Oh, and ... cool video there Chrome. :thumbup:

Great offensive, well done guys. I hope to be free for the next battle!

Cheers
Bjorn

Ah thats what you guys where up to when I flew by the base!! :tiphat: Awesome vid!! :yay:

I can absolutely confirm that the Oratan forces outside of the Steadfast Firebase are MAJOR hostiles ... and these guys are not to be taken lightly. We will definitely need more firepower to join AIM for sure. As some of you may know ... I go for it ... and am not intimidated by big-ass mobs, even though I get mine handed to me once in a while, but ...

While I can handle up to Menace without issue, I learned differently when I decided to tag a Rogue and a Fiend. :eyecrazy:

We have yet to find the big papa of them all, but I think it's just a matter of time. :wise:

Please do come join us next time for some fun adventure - the group we have now is quite cool, and Raven Valicur (I believe is his name) is a Raving lunatic with his mobile mob herding. :laugh: Gotta love it. :silly2:

And ... it would be awesome to have you join us Skeez! :hug:

Oh, and ... cool video there Chrome. :thumbup:

Biggest Oratan I have seen is a L60 Villan. With the right armour (sala and 6A), very easy to take down.

Great fun to watch :)

GREAT shooting ...
and an idea stroke me: There should be a competition of hunt videos ...

Biggest Oratan I have seen is a L60 Villan. With the right armour (sala and 6A), very easy to take down.

Great fun to watch :)

Oh yes, forgot about the Villain ... I tagged that one too and found out what they like for lunch. :laugh:

I think there's one more larger than the Villain or Fiend ... and I think the Fiend is higher maturity than the Villain if I'm not mistaken ... could be wrong.

Easy to take down if your HP complements the Sala and 6A's! :silly2:

Great video with perfect soundtrack!!

:wtg:

Back