orthos riggers attack big rig!

angelhenx

Provider
Banned
Sunday 23.2.2014 we decide to take over the big rig and make a line. We used same tactic as (cloud) (first lady)
We swarm this rig make them spend their profit, over and over again. Some Ba and skyfall soc try to help them. But they see it was only a waste.

Sudenly all leave the big rig and we actualy won the battle.

I think it was great fun becuse it remember me of old oil rig. People was fighting for oil. Was cool to pvp again and send them to revive a few times :)

Thnx for fun guys :)

Ps. We had the rig for 1 hour and pick oil for about 100 peds and shared that to team.
When skyfall and BA leave (cloud) and (first lady)
Go back to normal mobtrain and deacay so we can leave the rig destroyed like its.

Thnx to Kull from zen that helped me and also got some viecyles deacayed becuse of this ;p

If anyone record this event. Post it :)

Always nice to see some action happening inside pvp :yay:
Some people dont like the idea of mobtraining and decaying.. but ah well, its all part of pvp TACTICS:wtg: Take it or leave it.

So i dunno whats the need to put in specific names of players... :confused:

How is it a waste? People spend in pvp whatever they want for their entertainment.

Or does your post has a hidden message? :D

Last edited:
graz :) sounds cool - next why not try landgrab :laugh:

Sunday 23.2.2014 we decide to take over the big rig and make a line. We used same tactic as (cloud) (first lady)
We swarm this rig make them spend their profit, over and over again. Some Ba and skyfall soc try to help them. But they see it was only a waste.

Sudenly all leave the big rig and we actualy won the battle.

I think it was great fun becuse it remember me of old oil rig. People was fighting for oil. Was cool to pvp again and send them to revive a few times :)

Thnx for fun guys :)

Ps. We had the rig for 1 hour and pick oil for about 100 peds and shared that to team.
When skyfall and BA leave (cloud) and (first lady)
Go back to normal mobtrain and deacay so we can leave the rig destroyed like its.

Thnx to Kull from zen that helped me and also got some viecyles deacayed becuse of this ;p

If anyone record this event. Post it :)
100 peds in an hour...rofl ask MA to make that drop rate on the rig please :D
Not in its most good period drops over 40 ped an hour...
And we only left cause we need to eat/sleep/fu*k as well cause we humans :D
And yea, you should tanks to the mobtrainer...how typical for wss :D
No hard feelings but you suck and you make it clear for all now :))
..oh and btw next time i will record it so all see how brave u really are ...if i knew you want to brag about it i would :D

Henxy you should seek some professional help you need something.
first off noobs you bring died constantly the whole time there and after you lost first time you left them at outpost to find own way back ..you abandoned them then went to get more like expendable tools you use them and teach them to mob train and decay? things they will get a bad reputation for and possibly baned when we send ma some videos
but I was there I admit when everyone left you guys had a proud moment of about 5 minutes...then I came and killed most by myself only only support of wss was way they there in first place.
after I got hof and made you henxy look like a noob who had to decay me cause you cant kill.
more ubers came and clear the lot but fact is you lost.

sending people to death and teaching them to be bad is not good henxy you're frowned apon way i see it :(

it sounds like a success to me if the ppl that are at the rig finally fires a shoot or two :)

they also do not like when i outpick them :)

they love me when i spend peds killing them, in their mind they are winning when they are sent to revival over and over for some reason, i cant understand how they are winning tho :)

and when i stop shooting, im getting called a hungry somali or a rat.

but i do enjoy pvp :)

it sounds like a success to me if the ppl that are at the rig finally fires a shoot or two :)

they also do not like when i outpick them :)

they love me when i spend peds killing them, in their mind they are winning when they are sent to revival over and over for some reason, i cant understand how they are winning tho :)

and when i stop shooting, im getting called a hungry somali or a rat.

but i do enjoy pvp :)

Another wss mobtrainer :lolup:

pvp

I wanted to show how the pvp has become. So i show them what dirty triks u guys do all the time just to get all the oil. I call it greedy.

So i hope ma understand this situation about this pvp.
In the long run is not fun.

And i didnt say we get 100 peds on 1 hour but the time we was swarming the rig. But we had it in 1 hour. They also make the orthos line ;)

And yes we win. I send all u guys to revive :laugh:

It sure was a blast, im up to pk anytime, its a good break from hunting all the time.

Ill probably stop out some more and hope to get more battles going as it seems theres so few big ones in EU today, it would be nice to have more of them and keep pk alive and strong.

GL Guys and Happy Tiering

This one totally deserves a meme! :yay:

meme39.jpg

possibly baned when we send ma some videos

Its pvp so i dont think the videos can show much, if anything thats not allowed to do...........................:smoke:

2014-02-24 20:26:37 [Local] [Henxy] didnt like losing :)

this is what he told me in reference to bringing orthos rig to big rig.

its clear that henxy thinks he's to good to die and as and act of revenge gets orthos involved.
we killing him before and he goes to pick up orthos rig to fight his battles... typical of henxy
you tried again henx but you just lead them to massacre you were out in about 30mins.

I don't think you should be using the beginners its kinda evil and train them to do evil things...
is henxy evil? i'll leave that for others to decide

2014-02-24 20:26:37 [Local] [Henxy] didnt like losing :)

this is what he told me in reference to bringing orthos rig to big rig.

its clear that henxy thinks he's to good to die and as and act of revenge gets orthos involved.
we killing him before and he goes to pick up orthos rig to fight his battles... typical of henxy
you tried again henx but you just lead them to massacre you were out in about 30mins.

I don't think you should be using the beginners its kinda evil and train them to do evil things...
is henxy evil? i'll leave that for others to decide

How im evil well i get some people with me to storm the rig and give them all oil that i pick?
U dont like this becuse u want to have this oil 24/7 for ur self. But it wont be like this anymore. People will rush the rig and try to also get theyr share of it.
I dont think u or ur friend deserve even help from others after all ur dirty triks u do.

Last night we had alot fun until u bring mobs to kill them.
I like pvp but i dont like greedines.

Even ur pvp is evil. If u cant win u only fap. Mob. Deacay. Bring friends to let them spend for u.
U try to killsteal from him so it look like u actualy help him.
So who is the most evil here? :wise:

Seems theres a little misunderstanding about the events that took place, id just like to list was i personally observed and not include my opinion.

1. Henxy asked if people would like to try and collect oil at the big rig instead of standing in line. No promise was made that they would get oil.

2. The people at TP were asked multiple times it they needed a ride and Henxy went back for them if needed. Also I provided over 10 Dragonflys to other ppl to spawn for others to request guest and use at all Outpost.

3. Everyones goal was to try and pick they knew they were going to die in the process no one who came was unclear at all what would be involved.

4. Both sides did multiple mob trains.

5. All the oil collected what pooled together and everyone who participated no matter there part in it got there even share of oil.

Now for my opinion and i dont claim to be right are wrong,

If a person find them self facing multiple people alone our outnumbered, is it wrong or stupid that they ask for help from others in process?

And if the argument is it was noobs, should they be excluded and not asked to help participate in the actual goal of Big Rig, to pick the oil. I have been many times and usually its a team of people united holding the pump so without a team I would face them alone.
The only difference here was the team was not well equip but had the same goal which was to get the oil.

After opposing the force that is usually out there it seems they take it and make it personal. If you are there people are going to come and try to kill you just because you are there and thats why they came there. I shoot someone there who shot a member of the team i was in, I wouldn't have otherwise but in the current battle they were against the team i was in.

Last thing, please dont make this so personal, I got a few pm's from friends asking about my session in pvp. I never said anything rude are bad to anyone nor did I single anyone out, we were all there to try to take the oil and some how it became a assault on our character? Why tell my friends im doing rude or despicable things to others. Please make it clear what we did because I thought the whole objective was to pick the oil, if im wrong please clarify this since im a noob myself.

Please clear me up on these things im open minded and am confused to the matter, everyone out there I like would love to hunt with are pk with and never intended to upset. Most people I see there I know and are really nice good people.

P.S. Please list on this thread are make a thread on the rules of pvp and you have my guarantee that I will stick to them. I have looked before this thread and cannot find a clear outlined list of rules that MA or the people have poll'd on and agreed to.

P.S. Please list on this thread are make a thread on the rules of pvp and you have my guarantee that I will stick to them. I have looked before this thread and cannot find a clear outlined list of rules that MA or the people have poll'd on and agreed to.

There is but one rule in pvp. Do whatever you want, MA don't give a fuck :wise:

And if you somehow manage to do something that actually is against the rules, there will be no consequences.

Big rig and noob rig? They're both noob rigs, MA made sure of that a long time ago...standing around waiting to get maybe 2 ped in 30 mins? I'd rather :sweat:

There is but one rule in pvp. Do whatever you want, MA don't give a fuck :wise:

And if you somehow manage to do something that actually is against the rules, there will be no consequences.

There is only one rule about pvp - no matter what you all do in there, when posting about it, you all sound like stupid crybabies with entitlement issues.

I don't kill steal from anyone and where last time did you see any mobs in play? henxy there was no mob train
you are a lier and all who was there know this.

I don't kill steal from anyone and where last time did you see any mobs in play? henxy there was no mob train

I see the rig was full of mobs and kill them. I even try to hunt them but got killed in the hunting.
But we did this for the fun.
Everybody that know me in game know i dont lie about this.
Let us nibs have fun.and atleast try to pick the oil. They realy had a great time fight ur ubernes :)

Cu at the rig ;)

You seemed to have felt very strongly about somethings previous to this, so I made a post and asked you a few questions... Could you please kindly give me some answers and validate your arguments?

If not I can only assume your tring to create your own reality and sell it to others... So please Enlighten us about the rules of pvp?

Back