Question: Other planets killing Calypsos economy?

Bravo ... pfff

I think MindArk should change their name to Khadaffi..

Wizzszz is banned now??? What is going on?

If you look at his posts lately, it should not be very hard to deduce why he might have received a temp ban to cool off.

Wizzszz is banned now??? What is going on?

uh?? just for trolling? ah, yeah I never read the PCF rules... so I might not know why... oh damn...
now that I said I never read the rules I will be banned too? :laugh:...:scratch2:...:eyecrazy:

Come on fellow colonists!
We all know the times are hard nowadays in our pixelized universe! Let's be nice to each other :hug:
instead of kicking each other in the balls... :nutkick:
I know it's hard to always have to bow and take everything like a man :makelove:
So if you can't stand it anymore, take a break and go on a walk! RL can be beautiful too! :wtg:

Anyway, cheers to all! :beerchug::grouphug:

I say Wizzszz deserved the Ban he does seem to be an abuser of the rep system and a name caller. Its ok I give him the negative rep right back. Have fun in Cuba Wizzszz !!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I say Wizzszz deserved the Ban he does seem to be an abuser of the rep system and a name caller. Its ok I give him the negative rep right back. Have fun in Cuba Wizzszz !!!!!!!!! :laugh:

In agreeing with his punishment for neg rep and name calling through the rep system, and also by admitting to doing exactly the same thing? Doesn't that mean you agree that you two should be temp banned? :silly2:

In agreeing with his punishment for neg rep and name calling through the rep system, and also by admitting to doing exactly the same thing? Doesn't that mean you agree that you two should be temp banned? :silly2:

Where did I say I was name calling? Plus I am not doing it to every person in the community like him. He neg reps for the dumbest crap and in threads that he isn't even involved in. So I feel like I have a right to repay the favor if he wants to play like that.

Fred

Back on topic...

Before this gets torn apart - the following in an opinion. If you want to argue about correctedness then move on.

So, as far as i understand it: High end scanners and new guns drop on RT, while on NI armour that hasnt dropped on Calypso for a while loots from almost any mob in a 12 hour frenzy. Nothing on Calypso? (boohoo).

I see it as MA stimulating trade between planets. The item drop diversity stimulates trade.

Everyone can quote the naive supply and demand crap. This is game, the economy is not a RL economy, it is 'like' and RL economy. MA do not concern themselves over MU - their bottom line is PEDs depoed, PEDs withdrawn. We, the players, determine MU. The value of an object is only worth what you're willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, some players are luckier than others and thats something most of us accept - and some need to accept.

The only issue I see concerns ND and prior knowledge. This needs to be clarified by MA/ND and not speculated over although it may seem like a straight forward 'inside trade'.

:twocents:

I've already looked for those forum rules and not found them. Ok, i not searched with as much energy as if i was looking for infos about a particular profession that i want to developp.
But, can someone send me or post a link to the rules, please? Or even better, make a link clearly available on forum website starting page?

Back on topic...

Before this gets torn apart - the following in an opinion. If you want to argue about correctedness then move on.

So, as far as i understand it: High end scanners and new guns drop on RT, while on NI armour that hasnt dropped on Calypso for a while loots from almost any mob in a 12 hour frenzy. Nothing on Calypso? (boohoo).

I see it as MA stimulating trade between planets. The item drop diversity stimulates trade.

Everyone can quote the naive supply and demand crap. This is game, the economy is not a RL economy, it is 'like' and RL economy. MA do not concern themselves over MU - their bottom line is PEDs depoed, PEDs withdrawn. We, the players, determine MU. The value of an object is only worth what you're willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, some players are luckier than others and thats something most of us accept - and some need to accept.

The only issue I see concerns ND and prior knowledge. This needs to be clarified by MA/ND and not speculated over although it may seem like a straight forward 'inside trade'.

:twocents:

How does the some players are luckier than other sentiment keep getting brought up?? In this case nobody even knew that there was an event going to cept the people putting the event on supposedly and most definitely nobody knew that these old extremely rare scanners from a bygone age of (CALYPSO) were being looted in this "supposed" event..

Only those that were lucky enough to be hunting that mob at the time randomly (or perhaps a very few knew that there might be some sort of event planned but not at that specific time) figured out that these scanners were getting dropped and thats how the rest of Entropia was mainly informed.. How is this fair at all?

Why are these companies not even creative enough to possibly make their own damn scanner with RockOut FlowerPower stats and at least change the look of the damn thing.. At least that would be a little bit more reasonable but the loot rate at which these were dropped still shouts to be either a giant conspiracy or an EPIC fuckup.

I am certain 2 weeks ago it was public knowledge that RT was going to have a major update including new content, items etc...this was the same for NI.

Seems a little ignorant to claim the 'i didnt know' story. I dont think anyone knew the scanners would drop (except for ND). Those not on RT at the time missed out. Many on RT didnt loot them either. Right place at the right time, plain and simple.

Of course I sympathise with those who 'might' be affected by a possible loss from their investments, however, i can think of a few RL situations where this is the case. Just have to take it on the chin and see what (if any) statements are made from those responsible (MA and/or ND).

I see users beeing banned, and posts beeing deleted.... this reminds me of something going on IRL atm...

I've already looked for those forum rules and not found them. Ok, i not searched with as much energy as if i was looking for infos about a particular profession that i want to developp.
But, can someone send me or post a link to the rules, please? Or even better, make a link clearly available on forum website starting page?

Forum Rules

How about this scenario

So RT 2.0 is about to launch, and NDs struggling to make ends meet. This release is going to be ND last chance to get the economy started on RT. Ma knows this and feels it's better to let some players from Calypso be lured to RT and help kick-start the economy instead of doing nothing and seeing RT go bankrupt.

Imagine the devastating consequences if a PP goes bankrupt. It would be very bad news for current and future planets. I don't like to say it but RT is more of a spinn of from Calypso. They are having a seriously hard time attrackting new players. That's why, and I can't believe I'm saying this aswell, planet MJ is looking better and better. :eyecrazy:

But from a 'bring in new players' perspective it makes total sense. Adding even more importance to keep everything afloat while planet MJ launches to bring in the fresh blood.

tyvm mr whizup for your 2 neg rep in 24 hours and diffamation in them. Who's trolling rep system to be able to neg rep twice in 24 hours?

Lol, your not alone Ed. Wizzszz -repped me twice in 2 hours earlier, all because I dared to raise a point :laugh: I hear he is a veteran in the rep system abusing game.

He really doesn't like Rocktropia much, nor does he like people who like Rocktropia, in fact he doesn't seem to like very much at all. Poor guy...

Exactly the same with me. Times bellow
01-16-2011
01-28-2011 10:55
01-28-2011 14:50
02-06-2011
02-18-2011

O and TY mod for banning that user :)

Back