Our CND Founder Is Getting Married!

Pollus

Prowler
Christian Pollus Hawk
YES

And guess what, it will be going on LIVE IN THE CLUB!

Spread the word, everyone is invited!!

DATE: June 7th 2006

TIME: approx 21:30 MA TIME

More:

NEVERDIE is set to Wed his Real life fiance Cheri London aka Sheba, at Club NEVERDIE

on Wednesday June 7th... The ceremony will take place at appx 21:30 MA time simultaneously in both reality and virtual Reality, with the Reverend, NEVERDIE, Sheba and Jon's Son Taliesin all online together. Vows will be exchanged in the chat interface at the same moment as they are spoken in Reality. The ceremony will be followed by a party Club NEVERDIE, The entropia universe community is welcome to attend. Bring Your Dancing shoes!!!

SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT

Im out of words and dont know what to say 0o.

**Starts shining his shoes**

Kewl, I wonder if they will do some improvements by then to decrease lagg..

is this the First Wedding In EU... ? Huge gratz NeverDie :beerchug:
I'll try my best to be there ! :D

Last edited:
Wow huge congrats to both of them, here is wishing them many years of happiness and joy!

Ill try and make it up there for the special event!

My best wishes to ND ;)

Congrats to both of them! Will hopefully make it up there then.

Cool; anyone else sense press coverage on this? Unique weddings are often worth 30 seconds on the news.

In the last VU it said he could stream audio now... why bother with the chat window simultaniously, just broadcast the whole thing... wedding march and all!

Huge Gratz ND wish you all the best! :D

congratulations to both of them <3

Broadcast! Great idea :)

And sincere congratulations ^^

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !

That is just marvelous! Jolly good news! I will do my utmost to get back up there in time for the nuptials. CONGRATULATIONS Mr. Neverdie! May you enjoy a lifetime of marital bliss. Best wishes to you both!

Sincerely,
Donald

:OO

Renting : Tuxedo (m) for the occasion, please send a PM ^^

Good idea Pinky. Definate possibilty.

thankyou everyone for your enthusiasm.

:D

Congrads!!! I hope they have a wonderful Virtual Married Life and IRL married life :D

Oh I cant wait to b married myself :rolleyes:

Anywho Best wishes ND Hope you're very happy and will be forever!

very very nice. love does rule, no game can compete with that.

thanks Mooze , might just need to rent that tuxedo :) I haven't decided what to wear yet... Also need something special for Sheba, I seem to remember seeing white dresses at some time, were they evening Gowns or wedding dresses?

Essi Evening Gown ND

Best of luck!

(U should go in pink!!!!!!! :silly2: )

CycoKick said:
Essi Evening Gown ND

Best of luck!

(U should go in pink!!!!!!! :silly2: )

yup evening gown is th one i seen :)

Gratz on the hitch :)

Crone always finds it terrific when people promiss eachother their loyalty and wishes both a good marriage.

someone please film the whole event, cause not everyone (me :D ) can't be there...
and i guess ND would want a souvernir of his wedding ;)

big congratz !!

GL and hope +you all find wht ya looking for, just dont let us take the hit for the massive white wedding LOL

no seriously all the best 2 you both :inbed:

Gratz to em both.

Not sure if I will be able to attend.... Stepdad just had open heart surgery, and I am helping ma around the the 'farm'.....far away from a good computer or connection.
I will be there in thought though.

Banging.

I should be able to make it, but i'm in teh same situation as fade with my father going in for major surgery tomorrow. All being well, I will be there. :)

Congtaulations to you both and may you both be happy for a virtual eternity :cheer:

For those that need it:

Time zone converter
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

If Mindark time is Sweden time, then that will be 12:30 (around noon) Wed the 7th, in Mountain standart time in the U.S.

hthopwaaladam.

(hope this helps other people who are as lazy and dense as me).

Hey! Wait a minute... are you sure this is not just a mock wedding to get a bunch of people to spend money at CND?

Or how do we know it is not a hangar owner conspiracy to get ND hitched, just so they can rake in the ticket sales?
MA can't be the only conspiracy around here...there must be other conspiracies going on too.... and they are starting to make me just a little bit paranoid.

A big congtaulations to both of you :love:

Congratulations to NEVERDIE and Sheba.
Best wishes for your wonderful future together. :)

bummer about 1 thing...i wish there were more of a notice so that people could arrange with IRL scheduals....ohh well :) plus i could have deposited to get some new threads :D

Back