Our CND Founder Is Getting Married!

the biggest of Gratz!!!

awesome news, will definately be there if i can! ill try drag the soc up with me too!

whoooohoooooo

Pretty Gratz to you ND and for sure to your GF too :D

I probably will clean my Dancing shoes and do some party with you all ;)

looking forward to this great historic event :eek:

Bouquet! ... I HAVE to catch it!

Many congratulations to both! :D Oh I just well up at these things ...

(ps am getting married next year - any chance of CND as a reception venue? ;) )

NEVERDIE said:
Good idea Pinky. Definate possibilty.

thankyou everyone for your enthusiasm.

Congrats.

I bet MA is working on Bride and Groom models/Clothes!

Congrats and my best wishes.

Jac

Sorry, but can't resist: Waiting already for the amazing/amusing PR...

You beat me to it Mikah...+rep.

Yes, she is the voice of the Neverdie song...and quite a nice voice, and attractive lady to boot.

yea..I'd call that one an uber.

Gratz ND :D

Speaking with Moonfish last night, she had a wild idea. How about a "blessing" of some description for IRL couples who play together in EU, just after the main event. Not wanting to add a further dimension to what must already be a very busy (and important day) for ND, but worth a thought??

rofl will they have a baby avi too?:)
good luck and gratz:p

[sign]Congratulations!
NEVERDIE and Sheba
[/sign]

I will definately try to be there, should be a huge party!

MA should put formal wear in the TT for occasions such as these! It would be a nice gesture from MA :) The clothes could should have a TT price that everyone can afford, and not be able to auction or trade :)

CHeers :beerchug:

Gratz ND. The best wishes to you and your bride. :dunce:

Maibe MA will be there too... at least 1 official would be nice to have from them :)

A lot of people there, a lot of lag too. ND, Sheba (both on the right side) and the Vicar disappeared from time to time... but nice ceremony.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Jac

Last edited:
lag was not anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be...it was a nice ceremoney ;)

what are those little people running around at your feet?

and i love the way they decorated with all the mind essence, very nice :)

Nitrosomonas said:
what are those little people running around at your feet?

Oh, you dont know? If you withdraw twice a month MA will skrink you. Then you cant reach the auctioneer, cant hold a gun and will probably get killed by a cuddly young daikiba... :o:

Hehe, its the VIP-podest high above the ground, you can see through the floor to the non-VIPs. :king:

Nitrosomonas said:
and i love the way they decorated with all the mind essence, very nice :)

Yes, but it was "lootable" for some OJs... :laugh:

Jac

i noticed what they are when i looked a little closer, but now im not sure anymore... they could have been schrunk cause of too much withdrawel...
you could be on to something :eek:

Nitrosomonas said:
i noticed what they are when i looked a little closer, but now im not sure anymore... they could have been schrunk cause of too much withdrawel...
you could be on to something :eek:

Of course. Happened to me once... I ill never withdraw again (hm, on daytime at least). Daikiba Young become very frightening to you...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Jac :dunce:

Back