Outback Land Area 14 - Open for mining!

turk1077

Alpha
Society
- TAO -
Cramoth Cramoth Masterson
After a long hiatus, Outback Land Area 14 is open for business!

DNA on the Land Area has been reset and at long last, the Neconu are gone. The area is now safe for miners of all skill levels! In addition, a shopkeeper has been added at the local shed, stocked with all the bombs and probes you could ever want!

Land Area 14 is located south of Nea's Place and NE of Akmuul Island

la14location.jpg

Stay tuned for some new and interesting mining events to take place on the Land Area soon.

-Cramoth

Congrats!

Logged in today to see what was up in EU and got this message:

bigtaxsmall.jpg

Congrats to whoever got the big find! I don't see a posting of it here on the forum anywhere, but my calculations place the find at somewhere around 30K Ped! I think it might have been Xelo Vulpes Xalanthos as I often find Niksarium out on the Land Area. If so, congrats Xelo and to everyone else, got out there and find some for yourself!

-Cramoth

Material list and current tax rate would be helpful - i know, i know, search is your friend. But still, you are advertising your LA... :)

Logged in today to see what was up in EU and got this message:

bigtaxsmall.jpg

Congrats to whoever got the big find! I don't see a posting of it here on the forum anywhere, but my calculations place the find at somewhere around 30K Ped! I think it might have been Xelo Vulpes Xalanthos as I often find Niksarium out on the Land Area. If so, congrats Xelo and to everyone else, got out there and find some for yourself!

-Cramoth

Ehh no sence going there now... the big ones already gone....J/k I will hit that next run and test the waters as Always mine around that La and between the others near it.

Material list and current tax rate would be helpful - i know, i know, search is your friend. But still, you are advertising your LA... :)

OLA 14 on The Touristic Guide, the information might be outdated, but this is what I have :)

OLA 14 on The Touristic Guide, the information might be outdated, but this is what I have :)

The DNA information is certainly outdated there ;) or ... were just neconu removed but the others remain? my impression was the others got removed when neconu arrived.

Bump this awesome mining LA ;)

Back