OutbackLand 30 - Combibo&Mourner Heaven

Nostrop

Guardian
Society
Riga Team
Hello again people,
I am proud to announce that our latest acquisition - OutbackLand 30

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

is ready for those who always wanted to hunt bigger Combibos. So there is your chance - we have 1 DNA full maturity/spawn.

Also there is an option to hunt Mourners without getting into atrox, robots or spiders:) 1 DNA, max spawn, maturity around dominant/alpha.

All comments/suggestions are welcome in this thread.

Tax are 5,5% on hunting, 4.9% on mining.

Minerals found so far:
Alferix
Kanerium
Lyst
Durulium
Gazzurdite

Enmaters found so far:
Oil.
Garcen
Magerian
Typonolic
Cave Sap

Enjoy!

P.S. There must be some more minerals - post here please if you find some:)

Last edited:
only found 3 things in the ground in your area, alferix, lyst and oil, the rest are prob still 'growing' :)

Nice purchase.

Large Combibo, excellent. I'd like to see a low density very High maturity of Mourner if possible, but I suspect those that want to hunt v.High combi's won't necessarily be able to take the high Mourners too.

Maybe you could try it for a week?

Last edited:
wow gratz nice acquisition
i would like to hunt big combibos and always liked mourner so i guess i'll give it a try
about mining hmm ... i guess the new areas in amethera don't yet have been mineralised :D since in like 50 probes i found only a tiny oil

wooooooooooooooo if caudatergus get a stalker area too would be awesome! man, i gotta try them.

bibo bibo bibo :eek:

Gratz on the purchase..

and so close to the TP :)

Look forward to seeing what you guys do here.

Your land Area was added >>HERE<<

We are currently mapping all the Amethera LAs and will be adding details for the other Team Riga LA's.

All the best!!!

Kerham said:
bibo bibo bibo :eek:

Gotta agree, that's worth the hassle with the lard ass mourners ;)

Not that I care much, but what are taxes?

I only found oil while searching for Root Acid there, I guess MA is late with spawning the new minerals.

If you want to hunt mourners that shouldn`t be a problem. Those combibs ain`t so agressive. Mourners are more agressive also hit harder than combibs so I tried to level those somehow. Mourners mostly are doms/alphas with few old alphas and rare prowlers.

I tried the land yesterday. Would like to see some mourner stalkers ;). But for the regular hunting I guess guard to old alpha is nice.

The combibo stalkers are nice too. They do very low damage and have decent HP, so that can mean very efficient hunting.

I would also like to see the highest maturity on mourners please and get rid of the combibo's and get some more decent mob imo.

dreamer said:
I would also like to see the highest maturity on mourners please and get rid of the combibo's and get some more decent mob imo.

lol, get rid of the 'bibo's no way man, that's the first 'bibo DNA I believe. It should stay.

dreamer said:

And what are you calling "decent mob"?

I for one am glad to see new DNA's. I am unhappy about the fact that these DNA's have been given rather than giving someone the opportunity to loot them as in the case for Cornundacaudas.

But still happy to see Combibo Stalkers have FINALLY ARRIVED :) and Mourners too

I'm intrigued as to what you mean by a decent mob too, do you mean one that loots? or one that is hard to kill?

AkiranBlade said:
lol, get rid of the 'bibo's no way man, that's the first 'bibo DNA I believe. It should stay.

I wasn't aware it was the first combibo DNA available, still bibo's to is a trash mob to me. I would rather see the land cater to high end hunters with mourner set at highest maturity and adding something like nec or fungoid full maturity too.

Do you think that Combi stalkers will be an absolute push over? I would have thought they were on a par with the corn stalkers.

The Mourners will provide that kind of High level entertainment anyhow.

In my opinion, there are plenty of High level places to hunt, Combi Stalkers will be a great addition to the mid level. The Mourners (in low density and high maturity) provide some high level challenges.

allright allright I give.

it will still be a nice area to hunt in because of the mourners I just dont like combibos myself but seems Im the only one :)

lol, they loot nice more often than not ;)

I'd give 'em a go mate, see what you think then.

I will definately give it a chance since it ha high mat bunnies atleast. looking forward to an upcoming competition on this land.

Great LA you got there, Gratz!!!

I hunted a bit today, the spawn is nice keep it this way.
The combibo stalker are rather easy and mourner cool too. (when using mid level gear)

Think the mobs majurity is a bit to hard for the opalo hunters under us, but I don't care.

Nice land!

Just gave you some PEDs for your new land by 5.5% tax. :silly2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The second combibo gave me a global! :laugh:

Last edited:
PkmK...was your rascal plated? would like to know dmg those über bibos deal since wiki doesnt have stats for this (yet).

as for the wish of someone to get rid off them...dude, its THE mob for farming vigi. it's gotta stay

Rascal + 2A, with mk.II combibo stalker is okay, damage range is large from one sometimes up to 20, there's a 20.5 in the picture. :silly2:

PkmX said:
Rascal + 2A, with mk.II combibo stalker is okay, damage range is large from one sometimes up to 20, there's a 20.5 in the picture. :silly2:

so they hit for ~48 naked? cool :) thx for quick reply

ofcourse we will be happy to add more combibo DNA or more mourner DNA, so if u find some interesting parts - just contact us :)

Nice investment :)

Good luck with this LA that is one of a kind, Nice mobs and great pos.

Back