Outrun Chalte?

andy86

Provider
Society
Kaos
Andreas Andy Gamble
Hi all

I was reading another thread earlier and saw a comment about outrunning Chalte in the Cyclops Depths.
Is it possible to make it past him without beeing teleported back to the stairs?

/Andy

Hi all

I was reading another thread earlier and saw a comment about outrunning Chalte in the Cyclops Depths.
Is it possible to make it past him without beeing teleported back to the stairs?

/Andy

I once tried the acceleration chip - didn't work.

There was someone though, with huge agility (>100) who didn't have any problem with him though.

From a chalte thread:
It was possible before, but not more. I have 120 in agility and in use this metaboic chip on me before it was easy to run from him but not anymore MA must have made ​​changes. With this film we see here means that the MA will change even more now.

From a chalte thread
Quote Originally Posted by valentin View Post
It was possible before, but not more. I have 120 in agility and in use this metaboic chip on me before it was easy to run from him but not anymore MA must have made ​​changes. With this film we see here means that the MA will change even more now.

Aha I see. No need for me to try then :)

Thank you for your replies

I always kill him, 75% of the time it is worth spending the time/ped to bring him down :)

you can outrun him

72 agi here, equipping Adj Harrier set which gives the speed boost helps passing Chalte. I did it many times before.

It still works - outrun him yesterday - used Accelerating Chip (3%Buff) Agility around 90.

Did u guys get past him after the caves restarted or halfway thru? I've ran past at the very start but midway thru always have to kill him no matter what buffs i use (and last time i tested speed buffs they still weren't working anyway)

Reactions: das
Did u guys get past him after the caves restarted or halfway thru? I've ran past at the very start but midway thru always have to kill him no matter what buffs i use (and last time i tested speed buffs they still weren't working anyway)

only works with good connection if no lag. when u start rubberbanding, u have no Chance...

Tried to outrun him while another guy was on the bridge too, and each time was dragged back from the last 5 m. Tried 3 times, each time got dragged back at exactly the same spot. As soon as the other guy left it worked fine.

edit: Different story today - i got slight rubberbanding (feels like u constantly get frozen for a split second while running). Result, i was significantly slower than the other guy in Harrier (= 8% speed boost) who was running right beside me.
Now, i got 117 AGI, to be noticeably faster his final speed should have been about 130 (just a few points difference doesn't result in instantly noticeable difference in speed). Means, his natural AGI has to be somewhere around 120. Which is possible ofc, but i kinda doubt that was the reason. Later i found out windows was downloading updates in the background, which i suppose explains the rubberbanding...

Well, i still could get through when i put on Harrier myself.

Last edited:
easy to run past with harrier set or pet buff

20% speed pills will work wonders also

you will get teleported back but then you can run using the speed buff

or you run like halfway past him and you let him kill you using the fireballs but then use H DNA to run away again and he doesnt have the time to kill you again or teleport you

Thanks for all the suggestions. Not sure what agi I have at the moment but I will surely try this :D

Back