over 7 months Off, need tp maps!!

trung

Prowler
Society
Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^
Hi guys,

I'm off for over 7 months and many things changed. I need a new tp maps on calypso, especially the lands between amethara and calypso

Thanks

TP points

Welcome back to the game and greetings! As far as I can remember over the last 7 months no TP's have been moved but a few have been added in the reworked northwest corner of the map. One of these new TP will already be marked on your map. Good luck on Calypso and enjoy the game!

Hi there and welcome back,

I was off for over an year and also searching for some infos about the islands between calypso and amethera. Ist there something new, or are there just more LAs with same old mobs :)

And can anybody explain what the "Cyclops Depths" are? Can't find any infos in the forum...

Are there any other things which changed in the last year?

Cheers and Thx
Wildheart

Last edited:
Welcome back! :)

You can find a list (but not a map) of teleporters here.

The islands between Eudoria and Amethera are a combination of several areas.

islands.jpg

When you go west from Port Atlantis, you reach a group of islands (tp: Atlantis Archipelago (61494, 68922)) with no mobs on them, but quite a few mobs around them. So watch out if you go for a swim! :rolleyes:

To the west of these islands you have another group of bigger islands with taxed, player-owned land areas (tps: Medusa Teleporter (53270, 69360); Naga Island Teleporter (52259, 72164)).

The orange area southwest of these islands is Mount Hephaistos. This is where the Hussk can be spawned (video). Please note that this is a PVP area and that you need to complete some missions first before you can enter.

East and west of Mount Hephaistos are big islands populated by a number of mob types and offering a number of missions (tps: Odysseus Landing (54283, 64902); Fort Victoria (55199, 60153); Jameson's Reach (35401, 60115); Naval Station Triton (40409, 58713)). You can find Rextelum there, and east of Jameson's Reach is the Rextelum wave area.

The Cape Corinth area has been completely revamped.

newcorinth.jpg

The new tp spots are:

Camp Phoenix (62475, 82572)

Cape Corinth (61803, 88026)

Corinth West Hangars A (60805, 86645)

Corinth West Hangars B (60978, 86280)

Corinth East Hangars A (64830, 86055)

Corinth East Hangars B (64992, 85828)

Half Moon Bay (63506, 89174)

The MegaVolt (59082, 84466)

There are a number of new puny mobs there and some new low-level missions.

Recently 2 tps have been renamed: Timbesha is called "Lorfat's Prize" now, and Miwak is called "Zonnestraaltje".

Last edited:
Wow, this is very helpfull!!

Thank you very much Nisha!
:clap:

Thanks mates :yay:

Thanks for the info and to the OP for asking, about 4 years away here and I'm well lost :)

wrong place post :)

Back