OWN A PIECE OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE HISTORY AND EARN REAL MONEY WITH CRYSTAL PALACE DEED SALE - Gamasutra

Just buy x deed and resell half the day after at 20 ped each, ull end up with a quote of cp 100% free

Last edited:
Just buy x deed and resell half the day after at 20 ped each, ull end up with a quote of cp 100% free

because of this type of person this game has become rotten, just interested in moving some kpeds in their pockets'

because of this type of person this game has become rotten, just interested in moving some kpeds in their pockets'

i that was really my intention i would be talking bad about project about asset and about price but mostly about mindark, for sure.

and thanks for categoryzing me, but i was just tryna help people understand that 10ped each deed will be a massive general speculating operation so you all should not listen to haters that will try to take u out of it but as long as it a good investment especially because its the first assets that got moved in deeds and near, easy reachable from the main game planet, ytou should all hurry, for the good of everyone.

Ark moon deeds are different as long as they not tradable and the moon is not complete yet, but yea i expect they will raise a little in price tho, for sure they are not just 10ped each

To understand why its a good investment a little more to whole community id like to point out also at compet deed, theyre roi was lower than 0% but still even b4 mindark decided to refound them a little making them tradable for amd then never went down 20ped each, so think a little and understand why you should put ur money in the pocket and rush a little trying to get a couple, as long as we all need ped to hunt it would be wise that we all get some instead a couple get the whole package.

So yea i defnally express my opinion in favour of this, for anyone that care about it and for anyone interested.

Last edited:
The biggest difference this year was the announcement of the FEN event.

Since Platinum tokens only drop if the mob level is greater than 50.
I changed the spawns in Domes 3 and 4 to be all higher than level 50+

There was a big increase in activity because of this. Especially when the platinum tokens were at such a high premium. But this increase held for quite a while.

The biggest difference this year was the announcement of the FEN event.

Since Platinum tokens only drop if the mob level is greater than 50.
I changed the spawns in Domes 3 and 4 to be all higher than level 50+

There was a big increase in activity because of this. Especially when the platinum tokens were at such a high premium. But this increase held for quite a while.

Hey Buzz, thanks for the info. A follow up question for you, If you're open to answering it here. The posting quoted your most recent ROI as 17%, do you mind telling us what % it was the last few years? If not here, and not now, will that kind of info be made available before these deeds are sold to the public? Inquiring minds and investors, such as myself, would love to know I'm sure :)

Hey Buzz, thanks for the info. A follow up question for you, If you're open to answering it here. The posting quoted your most recent ROI as 17%, do you mind telling us what % it was the last few years? If not here, and not now, will that kind of info be made available before these deeds are sold to the public? Inquiring minds and investors, such as myself, would love to know I'm sure :)

And if that is based on the initial acquisition price ($330,000?) or the sale price ($500,000).

And if that is based on the initial acquisition price ($330,000?) or the sale price ($500,000).

17% ROI is based on $330k price paid for CP by Buzz and final ROI for deeds will be 7.5% to 9% which will drop to 3% to 5% as it happened with CLD.

Wait... what? Special caves???

The uber aluira (can't spell that).

You go down the stairs at CP where the shop stalls are and you see a shimmering wall. If you've done the 5K mission in the normal domes, you're allowed to run through that wall and into the caves.

I assume that rule still applies.

Some of them are not too hard to take on to be fair, even in Gremlin. Some of the top level ones are nasty buggers.

Players loot the bones there to upgrade the 5B plates. I could never find the bones myself, but was fun up there.

Rick

Is there date when we can buy some shares from CP?

Feels better to put the deeds in the loot on the mobs on CP.
That will generate more money into the system than it would by selling the deeds in the shop.
Or maybe both.

Cheers!

Feels better to put the deeds in the loot on the mobs on CP.
That will generate more money into the system than it would by selling the deeds in the shop.
Or maybe both.

Cheers!

Bad idea just because newbies could not get them. Or then puny have to drop them aswell

Is there date when we can buy some shares from CP?

Same question.

Also I'd like to see some confirmation of:

1. 17% ROI, is that of the new sale price or the last sale price? If latter, MA please confirm amount.
2. Estates need investment to run them IIRC? So if many thousands of players own deeds, who controls the running of the estate? buys dung and so forth - that kinda thing?
3. Future development. An Estate owner can request developments from MA, which may get ignored/charged through the nose for, but in the case of CP who would be able to make the request? Some sort of majority share holder? a share holder voting system like IRL? What's the plan there? Is there even a plan?
4. Can we get some official info on what CP actually consists of? As Buzz mentioned there was a lot of elements to the deeds to cover various enhancements etc from over the years.

double post

Last edited:
Same question.

Also I'd like to see some confirmation of:

1. 17% ROI, is that of the new sale price or the last sale price? If latter, MA please confirm amount.
2. Estates need investment to run them IIRC? So if many thousands of players own deeds, who controls the running of the estate? buys dung and so forth - that kinda thing?
3. Future development. An Estate owner can request developments from MA, which may get ignored/charged through the nose for, but in the case of CP who would be able to make the request? Some sort of majority share holder? a share holder voting system like IRL? What's the plan there? Is there even a plan?
4. Can we get some official info on what CP actually consists of? As Buzz mentioned there was a lot of elements to the deeds to cover various enhancements etc from over the years.

These deeds are the same as CLD, no voting rights, no rights what so ever. You can request all you want, but only in the same way you can request changes on Calypso.
Run by MA, just like calypso, no need for dung.
Buzz gets the revenue from selling the CLD's but MA own/run it.

From Buzz' thread:
'Mindark would be taking care of the deeds, sale and everything they need to do in order to implement and make this a reality. They have valued CP and they will share the sale revenue in order to accommodate this change and costs associated with such an endeavor. After the announcement many people have been asking me for more infomation about it. I hope MA will be able to give some more details for all those who had questions about it all in the near future. '

Rgds
Ace

So when and how will these deeds be available for sale? Would be fun to own a couple just for historical sake:)

Those kind of investments are a double edged sword for mindark! You can raise a lot of money with it but a part of all the roi will not be used ingame or re invested but withdrawed. Since we have way more peds in game than usd on mindarks bank account this will ultimatly lead into a situation were at one point, if this kind of deed sale continue, will break the buissnes modell and withdrawels will get refused or prolonged. If that happen not mindark will suffer, but all who weren't able to convert their peds into usd anymore. Maybe CP is an exeption since the current owner maybe withdrawed most of the money anyways but i see a clear trend to create large areas and sell them into tiny pices.

In part this is why splitting the land into very tiny pieces is a really good idea. If a lot of people are buying only a few shares, which might be the case at $1 a deed then one would have to to own them for a long time to reach the 1K ped minimum withdrawal.

My guess is that a large part of the peds from deeds like AUD get cycled back into the economy rather than withdrawn. Whereas individuals paying for LAs probably withdraw most of the peds to pay themselves back.

Could be totally wrong just my 2 pecs :D

I'm happy to see that CP will be priced for all levels of participants.

In part this is why splitting the land into very tiny pieces is a really good idea. If a lot of people are buying only a few shares, which might be the case at $1 a deed then one would have to to own them for a long time to reach the 1K ped minimum withdrawal.

My guess is that a large part of the peds from deeds like AUD get cycled back into the economy rather than withdrawn. Whereas individuals paying for LAs probably withdraw most of the peds to pay themselves back.

Could be totally wrong just my 2 pecs :D

I'm happy to see that CP will be priced for all levels of participants.

not if the price is too low tho, if they split the land into 1$ pieces and they go fast so a group of investor can buy it they will withdraw 2$deed very fast, unless they put a cap on purchase per person or they make them account bound.

i think they should start considering deeds account bond, obtainable by paying ped or by doin special missions.

There we go again.

Whatever excellent prospects these new deeds offer, I just checked my Compet Deeds, safely tucked away in my storage, and confirmed my decision not to buy any more new deeds.

Good luck with the sale.

not if the price is too low tho, if they split the land into 1$ pieces and they go fast so a group of investor can buy it they will withdraw 2$deed very fast, unless they put a cap on purchase per person or they make them account bound.

i think they should start considering deeds account bond, obtainable by paying ped or by doin special missions.
I'm a bit hazy on just how a deed can be withdrawn? Wouldn't one have to sell the deed first, and then withdraw the revenue generated by the sale?

I'm a bit hazy on just how a deed can be withdrawn? Wouldn't one have to sell the deed first, and then withdraw the revenue generated by the sale?

because its too cheap, follow me on this
avatar 1 has 50000 pur ped ingame
avatar 2 buys 1000 deed at 10000 and sell to avatar 1 at 20000
avatar 2 buys 2000 deed at 20000
avatar 3 has 20000 pure ped already ingame
avatar 2 sells 1000 deed to avatar 1 and 1000 deed to avatar 3 for 40000
result? 30000 in 60000 out.
no revenue involved, deeds are just too cheap in order to sell all em quickly. Making deeds less and expensiver? they wont sell fast enought.

I get u will contest that those peds are already ingame, but if there is a chance, there is a risk they need to avoid.

Last edited:
Web shop or npc in game? How about half in each and a letter from ceo saying the wrong planet the npc will be on?

Hello to all,

Well all are excited with this but don't know if someone already have think on something when this come out;

Imagine this deeds giving returns like AUD on on daily basis.

1 AUD atm is around 70 PED (7USD) paying more or less 1 a 2 pec day

1 CP Deed 10 PED (1USD) imagine it pays 1 pec a day???

1000 CP deeds 10k pED (1000USD) a 1 pec a day that would be 10 PED a day

For AUD to pay that you need to get the same 1000 AUD but at current prices would cost you 70k PED :eyecrazy:
Guess if this hapen price on AUD will go into RUIN.

And how about CLD they paying atm how much per week? average around 3 PED acourding to ROI tracker.
They cost now a days around 1970 PED each more or less.

1000 CP deeds at 10K investment would pay 70 PED week.
10 CLD deeds at 19.7K investment would pay 30 PED week.:laugh:

Guess we could all imagine what would hapen to CLD price tag also.

Best regards to all.:scratch2:

Last edited:
Web shop or npc in game? How about half in each and a letter from ceo saying the wrong planet the npc will be on?

npc ingame would be a huge show of strenght by mindark, webshop will be cash ingame. As long as i bet buzz sells for cashout as long there in no better investment he can make i say the second.

not stating the date or npc position would be just further complain and general panic, but that would mean an agreement already found with a group of players. i dont think this will happen too

Interesting discussion, we don't know what the yield on the new CP deeds will be though, so hard to predict.

But would be good to hear from MA when and how they will be offering this, hopefully it will be done in a reasonable fashion so there is an actual opportunity to buy some deeds on offer

Interesting discussion, we don't know what the yield on the new CP deeds will be though, so hard to predict.

But would be good to hear from MA when and how they will be offering this, hopefully it will be done in a reasonable fashion so there is an actual opportunity to buy some deeds on offer

the yeld can be manipulated by a group of player, to make sure 500000 deed produce 0.01 each a day, u need to loot 5000ped from monsters. so if lets say a group of 10 player decice to invest 50k dollar each they can buy all deeds at 10 ped. then if each of em obtain a loot of 500ped a day in there by investing further 1500dollar a month for a couple of month, with a 90% return they lose 150 dollar a month so 1500 dollar a year, assuming that in a year they able to sell all deeds at only double price than they payed they are making a profit of 48500 dollar each.

Now wat if a group of 100people decide to invest 5000dollar each....... i bet price will double aud, or just kill them, reason why while we speaking a billion of aud are on auction, getting lower and lower.
People makes these counts, the only issue, will be mindark paying double the money back to investor as long as deed base price is too low.
They have to find a way to make sure people dont purchase those deed for speculating purpose.

a solution but not optimal would be making deed not tradable or put a cap on single player sale but making them tradable ingame so everyone can actually have a shot at em and investor can still buy more by buying them from other players, and ull still sell all em fast enought. But in the second case the hunter, the miner, the crafter can have a chance for once to double its deposit. Ofc u need to do very serious checking after purchase and punish people using alts to buy, and state that member of same family account can still invest as one, and after 2 month u can just open them to be sold without restriction.

If u own aud now u may think ur in trouble, how to avoid this trouble: selling them now may cause you to selling them depriced, even lower than you payed, so you cant sell. Prepare your wallet, and buy CD for 2x the amounth aud u own, then get ready to hunt to protect ur investment. ^^

this is my noob opinion, ofc im making a lot of assumption now, i always think like others are smarter than me. so I do not sin of pride

Last edited:
the yeld can be manipulated by a group of player, to make sure 500000 deed produce 0.01 each a day, u need to loot 5000ped from monsters. so if lets say a group of 10 player decice to invest 50k dollar each they can buy all deeds at 10 ped. then if each of em obtain a loot of 500ped a day in there by investing further 1500dollar a month for a couple of month, with a 90% return they lose 150 dollar a month so 1500 dollar a year, assuming that in a year they able to sell all deeds at only double price than they payed they are making a profit of 48500 dollar each.

I think you have made a mistake in your calculation.
To get the 0.01 ped/deed each day or the 5000 ped you mention, you need to get 100k ped loot at 5% tax. So each investor from this 10 need to get 10k ped loot each day instead of the 500 ped you wrote.
So with the 90% they would lose not 150 dollar a month but more like 3k dollar.
If they would get only 90% is another story, but doesn´t matter.

I think you have made a mistake in your calculation.
To get the 0.01 ped/deed each day or the 5000 ped you mention, you need to get 100k ped loot at 5% tax. So each investor from this 10 need to get 10k ped loot each day instead of the 500 ped you wrote.
So with the 90% they would lose not 150 dollar a month but more like 3k dollar.
If they would get only 90% is another story, but doesn´t matter.

yea sorry i mistaken, i was not thinking making counts on fly while writing, but still could profit with 3k a month, and assuming deeds would only get to 20 and not 50ped, and assuming noone else will hunt cp.
Point is they are making it a speculation opportunity, entropia players need revenue to play, not speculation opportunities
not that im not happy about it, i love this, but honestly if i think i will buy to resell half and have free deed to keep long term, either im totally an idiot an mistaking completely either they should review the number of deeds to create, or the price. Or just introduce something valuable in cp and make it valuable 1mill and do same price as arkadia underground

unless im missing the catch, theres always a catch :nutkick:

Last edited:
Back