Oxford Bank

Now about shareholders u can easy write a supportcase and ask MA whats going on.

I already know the answer to that support case: "MA cannot be responsible for out-of-game transactions. you do these at your own risk."

perhaps, but the book value of the shop is 600K. I highly doubt the deed includes the 1M ped initial capitialization which was included in that 10% calculation. so, if 32K USD (320K ped) is correct, the "shareholders" actually own 53% of the shop.

considering the 10%, it means anshe put a value of 3.2M ped on the bank - which is, of course, false as she's willing to take 800K for it. so, if 3.2M "share" exist and anshe's current evaluation is 800K, then each share has a value of 25 pec.

Anshe Insued a total of 3.2 MIL shares. Of which she kept 2.88mil herself.

The thing is Anshe never ever said anywhere what she included in what the shares represented.

I suppose only the bank. so 600k from her side which she valued at 3.2mil and then went to sell 10% and not having to put any money in her self and effitively letting the investors pay.

If not, she must have included, 600k bank 1mil ped. and another 1.38mil ped.

I suppose the DSE and some other stuff in there she takes in value.

But I just cant see where the 3.2mil figure comes from and what anshe invested for her 2.88mil shares...

Wait wait wait...WE don't give her the chance to speak to the shareholders?

Its not that she HAD to put the bank to the auction not beeing able to speak to the shareholders before that...

No one said the bank is not making profit, we said, landareas are making more profit and since the banks are only promised to be unique ( yeah, I know 5 of them ) for 3 years should make the price drop.

And no, the profit wont be big if you dont take care of the bank like updating prices if possible every day...was a long time when you were still able to get 130 for Typo from anshe bank AFTER the price drop from 170 to 110%...that a good way to make a bank bancrupt...

And leave Mindark out of this, they sold the bank to Anshe, thats where their responsibilty ends...what she did with it ( selling shares ) is not in Mindarks name, so they have nothing to do with it...

They forgot to think about some things ( like what if the bank doesnt have sufficcient funds ) shame it took them till now to fix it with developing a counter where you can claim your items back outside the bank...but fair enuff...

How do u know Landares make more money then banks? cuz banks are unique?Well LA are not unique, And they make peds .How do u know the price drop? got more leassons from finance guru him self?Or do u know someting we rest dont know?
Well u say she runned it very bad and i have to agree she should been more updated and learned the market.But a new owner could make more peds then here if they use more peds and more knowledge right?
MA i havent said they are resposible about it but they are about a secure banking system.And they failded but they doing their best to make ppl able to redam their loans outside the bank.+rep for that.
But were in hell did i say its MA responibilty about share.its shareholders responibilty.But they can claim they gt scammed to MA if she runnes away with it.hope she dosent.
And dont try to make me sound like i blame MA .I blame the information lack , who was the shareholder responsibilty.Not MA.
Well u are writing in a thread she started.And perhaps she are busy irl or what ever.but she only have to speak to the shareholders.its not a public info.
BUT i hope she explain to the shareholders private.if u are one of them i hope u get that info. if not its not your conecern.
Only thing i say is dont start assume things cuz its make it worst.
shareholders should contact MA and ask for advice.hope they do.

:rolleyes:Well u are writing in a thread she started.And perhaps she are busy irl or what ever.but she only have to speak to the shareholders.its not a public info.
BUT i hope she explain to the shareholders private.if u are one of them i hope u get that info. if not its not your conecern.
Only thing i say is dont start assume things cuz its make it worst.:rolleyes:

Sounds to me like your doing the exact same thing here.:scratch2:

I already know the answer to that support case: "MA cannot be responsible for out-of-game transactions. you do these at your own risk."

Means they havent said it was ok to buy shares and if something like this would happen they would take responsibilty for it.?

So a statment from MA saying that would be great for shareholders but if not all trades are final thingy..

But u always can press charges, but u have to wait to see if she really runs away or ppl just dont like the feedback of their shares and investments.

However its best that bankowner talked to the shareholders private and expalined.
Not here and not with all this flame monsters around.

???

:
Sounds to me like your doing the exact same thing here.:scratch2:

Doing what? make thing worst?
I just give advice what shareholders should do and make it easyeir to bankowner to step up and explain .
And also i have personal intrest in this matter.More then the flame monsters.
But i still hope iteam holders get their stuff back asap. ofc paying for it lol.

Legolas, Could u stop double and trip postin please?

I admire your brave effort to stop the titanic from sinking!

And by allowing the IPO to happen MA gave there consent. As it was public and they couldve stated it to be forbidden just like the bound the hands of not bank licence holding bank operators..

lol

This goes out to them who neg rep me and called me some stuff.
Well i hoped u guys could discuss like adults but i geuss iam wrong.
However showes me only 1 thing .When your brain dont work as it should u start to call ppl bad names and attack them.
Well nvm , i go and play with my stuff and leave this childeren buring ..
over and out.

Legolas, Could u stop double and trip postin please?

I admire your brave effort to stop the titanic from sinking!

And by allowing the IPO to happen MA gave there consent. As it was public and they couldve stated it to be forbidden just like the bound the hands of not bank licence holding bank operators..

As they could stated it was forbidden ? Well if u invest u have to know what u invest in.I dont belive MA gave a ok by staying silent.
And they bound the hands of not license banks cuz they was making and selling 5 unique and secure banks . Nothing else.
So this is not someting u could blame MA , its more blame lack of information that shareholders had resposibilty for.

Last edited:
As they could stated it was forbidden ? Well if u invest u have to know what u invest in.I dont belive MA gave a ok by staying silent.
And they bound the hands of not license banks cuz they was making and selling 5 unique and secure banks . Nothing else.
So this is not someting u could blame MA , its more blame lack of information that shareholders had resposibilty for.

Yep, Its their universe. They control it.

Why would they let thing happens they disagree with?

Its makes no sense. MA DOES NOT ALLOW IT OR AGREE BUT HEY DO YOUR IPO PLEASE. AND WE WONT SAY A THING!

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :rolleyes:

Would we mind? nah...

Yep, Its their universe. They control it.

Its makes no sense. MA DOES NOT ALLOW IT OR AGREE BUT HEY DO YOUR IPO PLEASE. AND WE WONT SAY A THING!

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

Would we mind? nah...

Ok i start to write so u could also understand:
MA stated before that they dont take any resposiblity for any trades out side EU.
And also stated they wont interfer and all trades are final.
So now u sound stupid if u compare the banking license statment with shareselling in EU.
MA made 5 banks and they sold them in auction they didint make the stockmarket for the ashe bank.
She did and ppl bought it.
So MA beeing silent u say they approved the stockmarket? Well thats your opinion [Deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

MA doesn't necessarily disagree with it. but, they never, ever said it was approved and that they would secure it. the "IPO" is no different from EIFund or R&R or anything thing else like that. MA has made numerous statements that they will have nothing to do with out-of-game transactions and people do those at their own risk.

I asked anshe and her representives several times to produce a statement where MA said they approved of what they were doing. of course, said statement never appeared because it does not exist.

I do have sympathy for those caught up in all of this. if the shop sells, I'd expect anshe to pay her "shareholders". so, 800K (if it goes for that) over 3.2M shares is 25 pec a share. 320K shares to non-anshe holders is a payout of 80K. she paid 600K, collected 320K, sold for 800K, and will pay out 80K - leaving her a nice profit of 440K (-600+320+800-80). not too bad for a net investment of 280K (157% return).

Wanted to express my condolences

to all the people who got screwed in the Anshe bank deal. I wish i had not been right from the git go. A lot of my friends got collided in this one. I think a very important lesson was learned here though. Not all Entropia investments are gold, a name is worth spit in terms of trustworthiness, and NEVER invest with a company or someone who is not willing to put anything in writing.

Anyway again sorry to everyone who got collided.

Please keep this thread free from bickering, insults, scamming accusations, etc.

:topic:

So no more info atm then Anshe? MA? Marco?

So no more info atm then Anshe? MA? Marco?

This sucks.
I really hope someone step up to the plate soon.
Anshe pm box is full aswell, probely from every flame monster who hasent anything to do about this matter sent her crappy pm´s calling her a scammer.

This sucks.
I really hope someone step up to the plate soon.
Anshe pm box is full aswell, probely from every flame monster who hasent anything to do about this matter sent her crappy pm´s calling her a scammer.

...or perhaps from some very concerned investors & customers...
Glass half full/half empty scenario.

get a lot of folks to donate 1 ped or something...

make it a real bank owned by the players, not the filthy rich... wonder if everyone on ef put in 1 ped how much we'd have?

make it a real bank owned by the players, not the filthy rich... wonder if everyone on ef put in 1 ped how much we'd have?

User activity on EF this week = 3305
3305 Peds

Total forum membership = 26,238
26,238 Peds

So, maybe 5000 peds if you got a ped of every current active EF member.

And another bump.

Any more info MA? Anshe? Marco?

Any more info MA? Anshe? Marco?

The bank is open again, I was in there last night (not to use it, just to meet someone for a trade).

i had mine unactivated, sitting in a basket for over a year. Finally read a story about 3 weeks ago about someone getting hacked....

I am now activated:yay::yay::yay:

i feel so much safer:wtg::wtg:

The bank is open again, I was in there last night (not to use it, just to meet someone for a trade).

Deed is still in auction, the building itself was never locked but the bank teller doesn't work.
Poor people who can't access their stuff... shows me Anshe doesn't care about her customers at all.

Please keep this thread free from bickering, insults, scamming accusations, etc.

:topic:

I didn't do any of the things you listed above except etc. which in this case include all manners of speech, I was just expressing my sympathy for people who lost quite a bit of money in a bad investment.

I didn't do any of the things you listed above except etc. which in this case include all manners of speech, I was just expressing my sympathy for people who lost quite a bit of money in a bad investment.

My post was not directed at yours, but those above it.

Deed is still in auction, the building itself was never locked but the bank teller doesn't work.
Poor people who can't access their stuff... shows me Anshe doesn't care about her customers at all.

Ah OK, I thought access to the bank itself had been shut off. I hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up :D

Hi everyone.

Anshe Bank Entropia is now open for business

I have been asked by Anshe to take over as manager of Anshe Bank Entropia. Some of you may remember me as the person that intially opened the bank and ran it for the first couple months.

First, to the investors that are looking for details about shares and follow up information about the state of the bank. Anshe will be talking to those invested in the bank (IPO) very soon. Currently, as of this evening, the shares are stable.

Secondly, for individuals that had loans expire during the time the bank was on Auction. If you want your items back please IM me here on the EF and I will make arrangements to meet with you in the bank to return your items. All i need to see is the claim and I will be glad to return for exactly what was paid out + 30 days interest at a reduced rate. I will discuss this with you individually not in open forum. If you chose to disclose the details afterwards that is your business. I will hold these items for 7 days from today then they go in auction or in the Bank Shoppes.
  • Buy back offer good until 07:00 MA time 17 Nov 2008
Thirdly, when i reviewed the settings in the NPC Teller I found items that were mispriced due to lack of attention to detail from the previous manager. This has been resolved and will not interfer with the operation of the bank. (Insufficient Funds message)

Fourthly, the amount of PED in the NPC Teller that is available for loans will be closely monitored and adjusted to be around 20k PED daily. If you have an item that exceeds this amount and you would like to use this item to secure a loan please contact me and I will be glad to make arrangements to fit your needs.

Finally, If you need a special circumstance loan or would like to talk to me about anything pretaining to loans please feel free to IM me here. I am willing to be very flexible. If you don't ask you will not know what is possible. But again this will be in private, no details in open forum.

Thanks for your patience. I am glad to be back in the Bank business and I am really looking forward to being of service to the people of Planet Calypso.

Will take you a lot of work to get back som trust from people after that story...
And specially show people can put item in bank without having them lock next time anshe want to sell it.
And i guess will be same for the IPO , many people will try to get money back out of it if you guarantie the payment same as initial investissement.

Also i wonder why you say you will keep the fund at 20k...
Nor the kind of number that make feel good about the bank , when i have more myself on my ped card...
Is that som security to be sure not borow to much money on a bad deal that you lose money ?

Good luck with the resurrection Aura :)

You seem like a person with a decent head on your shoulders to make it work...

Back