Selling: Ozpyn HK S1X1 T5.4 <- SOLD

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
I'm selling this UL weapon for a hunter who wants to hit as hard as a level 75 (even if he/she only is a level 36 or higher)

index.php

(It is a good Cyrene weapon for intermediate level hunters with no money to spare.)

WEAPON WAS SOLD

Last edited:
I'll open bids with +2k

Utility Gamer Droped

Ty

Sorry DroPed. It is not enought. Weapon only will sell in tt+2550.

Last edited:
Isn't it kind of wasteful to put Alpha amp on this weapon since the base damage of the weapon would not allow it to use the full damage from the amp?

Isn't it kind of wasteful to put Alpha amp on this weapon since the base damage of the weapon would not allow it to use the full damage from the amp?

Only in theory. Because max amp for this weapon would be one of 38.5 dmg however amp mayhem is 39. For that reason dmg/pec is 2.834 and dmg/sec 74.9 (aceptable) If you add Lifesteal from amp mayhem and its high durability, bealieve me it is a very good option too.

- The alternative for you is use Hypercharged A204 (+15k ped. - 32 dmg-). Using it with this weapon you can reach dmg/pec 2.876 and dmg/sec 71.7, but without lifesteal ! ... - however 15k is a little high price to me. :D. - but if you could have thats amp, would be a little more better combination! And you could hit like a hunter level 70 being a hunter level 36 too! -

Ty 4 bump

Last edited:
I see, I was basing the damage off of DPS, so I thought it would only be able to use max 27 dmg from the amp, another bump for ya!

Only in theory. Because max amp for this weapon would be one of 38.5 dmg however amp mayhem is 39. For that reason dmg/pec is 2.834 and dmg/sec 74.9 (aceptable) If you add Lifesteal from amp mayhem and its high durability, bealieve me it is a very good option too.

- The alternative for you is use Hypercharged A204 (+15k ped. - 32 dmg-). Using it with this weapon you can reach dmg/pec 2.876 and dmg/sec 71.7, but without lifesteal ! ... - however 15k is a little high price to me. :D. - but if you could have thats amp, would be a little more better combination! And you could hit like a hunter level 70 being a hunter level 36 too! -

Ty 4 bump
Have to cycle off this ammo but ill probably take this off your hands if your around in a couple hrs

Back