PA mall 3-14: Mix2Fix

Vrx2000 vrx3000

Hey hey. There was some time without post as you see, though I've been refilling shop and refreshing list on first post. Please keep checking date of the mentioned list to know freshness of info.

Today I've added two new finders to the list - VRX2000 and VRX3000. 250-260% what I've set is just my wish to recover crafting cost (Zanderium mu [800%+] is major cause). I'm not happy about that, but there might happen situations during your activities for price acceptable. It is also to add alternatives for you.

B50. C50. L2. L12

Hello, fellow entropians,
thanks for your attention to my services, for your purchases and support. I've just updated the list of items available at PA mall shop #14 on floor 3 - please check it on the first post of this thread. To note: I've added new mining finders (B50, C50, L2, L12), listed more blueprints (2 shopkeepers now with it). Restocked sold items.

Happy shopping & Good Luck!
:)

/auk

Last edited:
added 100 blueprints

Hey hey :)
short info - I've added 5 more shopkeepers at PA mall shop (floor 3 shop 14; at televator) on selling various blueprints (now 7 shopkeepers set for that task in total), check please maybe some fits your crafting books. List is on first post of this thread.

Best Luck.

Lists refreshed (see first post of this thread)

Shop restocked, lists refreshed

do you sell [ArMatrix Extender P20 (L)] in your shop per chance? and below auction?

- update -

paid a visit holy shit dude this shop has so many shopkeepers.

I bought the armatrix extender p15 from u thank u

- I will pay a visit when my 2 extenders start breaking

- hoping you throw some 20s in there

Last edited:
do you sell [ArMatrix Extender P20 (L)] in your shop per chance? and below auction?

- update -

paid a visit holy shit dude this shop has so many shopkeepers.

I bought the armatrix extender p15 from u thank u

- I will pay a visit when my 2 extenders start breaking

- hoping you throw some 20s in there

Extenders appeared after I liquidated weapon shop at Genesis. Remaining stuff was transfered to PA mall shop. It been some temporary project to support weapon crafters on their start into Armatrix technologies - I noticed hard start. I have "donated" few PEDs to weapon crafters who were producing weapons of Armatrix series by buying their hard to sell products and to hunters who were using these. (Guns were purchased from fellow crafters [at auction; from more than dosen crafters] and resold at Genesis shop at below mu [sells at shop not influences market data/numbers, thus, I think it was safe method for helping both sides].

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?299772-Resource-for-Weapon-Crafters-and-Hunters

items list updated (see first post of this thread)

wtf is a BirdOfPray ?! ... freeBumB

... I have "donated" few PEDs to weapon crafters who were producing weapons of Armatrix series by buying their hard to sell products and to hunters who were using these ...

You are a legend Auk. That was some proper community spirit there and it certainly helped get weapon crafters going on ArMatrix, including myself. :)

... it certainly helped get weapon crafters going on ArMatrix, including myself. :)

Thank You, Sir. Means so much to hear supportive word from legend (weapon) crafter.
Good to see many old players still with their optimism and patience in game and their wishes to shape this media into something healthy and attractive for all sides including new player. More players - higher abilities for all to find what we search for in our life. All we know simple truth - to have more players we need to have space for them, for their activities, for their unique services, they should have right time moment to insert smiley.
Tough life for crafter to balance all interests around us - suppliers, customers, fellow crafters come with their needs, offers, suggestions by word or by activity on market. On us, crafters, it depends how good mood will be spread on media. After VUs, at time, things go malfunction for a bit too long bringing the risk of crash for new great technologies. I think I like new technologies MA are offering for us to accommodate (term?). I used to try to help.
Keep your great services as well, mate. Weapon crafting and spreading of photons to switch us into new quantum state, to get more brave on our investments into trust in ppl.

Special thanks also I wish to address to my friend, Leeloo Leeloo Mountain, - I've seen too late the response on shop thread I've "closed" :( - thanks for supportive words and you have my high respect for your services entertaining our community!

(Usual for me to act hiddenly with help to lower feeling of debt on habitants at media, but friends are pushing me to spread at least something on what I do and how).
["few ped" --> "few k ped" donated, though it's still just "few" :) Direction we move, I'm sure, is more significant than amplitude. ]

Last edited:
Shop refilled, lists updated (see first post on this thread).

Happy shopPing

Back