Paradox Male

Fjolla

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Runar Fjolla Tvalfager
This will be my next armor if the price is good enough.. =)
According to pe-wiki it would be around tt+2k but i have a feeling i will have to put some more money to get it=/
Can someone help me out? =)

I would pay at least +7k for a full set of male Paradox. the problem with this armor is, it's very rare and there are only a max of 5 full sets in the whole game because MA doesn't make Paradox drop anymore to keep up the rumors etc.

So besides the fact it's rare, you also won't find a full set for a decent price.

It's a great armor though if you do mobs that do lot's of cut, especially if you put 5b or 8a plates on it.

Skammie could prolly help out here, I know she was a huge Paradox fan, although she had/has (F), she may know a lil more info on it.... :rolleyes:

MadMikeHoare said:
I would pay at least +7k for a full set of male Paradox. the problem with this armor is, it's very rare and there are only a max of 5 full sets in the whole game because MA doesn't make Paradox drop anymore to keep up the rumors etc.

So besides the fact it's rare, you also won't find a full set for a decent price.

It's a great armor though if you do mobs that do lot's of cut, especially if you put 5b or 8a plates on it.

Ok... the stats on Paradox is very nice and all but if the price is possibly around 10k(?) :( i think ill rather go with Bear/Boar and a nice set of plates..

Or perhaps puttin some more money into it and go for Angel+5b :D

Fjolla said:
Ok... the stats on Paradox is very nice and all but if the price is possibly around 10k(?) :( i think ill rather go with Bear/Boar and a nice set of plates..

Or perhaps puttin some more money into it and go for Angel+5b :D

Only can speak for myself. I would go hunt Atrox/Atrax/Gokubusaki 24/7 if I've had Paradox again. Also it's a great looking armor and the best side-effect is: it's rare and only a few people have it. It's was damn cool when Quick Warlock Silver and I stand in Twins, both in Paradox and within 2 minutes a bunch of people stand around you :)

How is decay on Paradox?? anything like Boar???

(not meant to hijack)

MudKicker said:
How is decay on Paradox?? anything like Boar???

(not meant to hijack)

Since all armors decay the same now compared to the protection they actually offer against mobs id say slightly higher than animal series if your dealing with a mob that does almost exclusively cut but otherwise about the same "in total" yup. Especially with 5B like Mike said which makes paradox into one hell of a versatile armor compared to what tiger, angel etc costs... especially with mobs that do alot of cut (big trox, etc).

And especially the thighs are rare as f*ck... i doubt even 10 were looted total ingame unless someone is hiding a dirtload of em in storage somewhere :p Also gloves seemed to only drop for a few days from aurli then that was over..
So yes some of the parts are truly rare.. last sale i know of (paradox male) was something like +7k for full set, and last thighs i know of that sold went for +4k... Both a while ago.
If these sets followed inflation like everything else ingame then slightly more now... Id say 8-10k for full male and wont say anything on female since i have one of the very few sets there is (dont really want any accusations of trying to boost price etc...)
And from what i know there are indeed about 4-5 "completed" male and 2(?) female ingame + some parts that might make a few more sets if gathered, impossible to be sure..
Theres another thread going under "Buying" part of forums that "Pikachu" started... Might be some more info for you there.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37328

Optima said:
Since all armors decay the same now compared to the protection they actually offer against mobs id say slightly higher than animal series if your dealing with a mob that does almost exclusively cut but otherwise about the same "in total" yup. Especially with 5B like Mike said which makes paradox into one hell of a versatile armor compared to what tiger, angel etc costs... especially with mobs that do alot of cut (big trox, etc).

And especially the thighs are rare as f*ck... i doubt even 10 were looted total ingame unless someone is hiding a dirtload of em in storage somewhere :p Also gloves seemed to only drop for a few days from aurli then that was over..
So yes some of the parts are truly rare.. last sale i know of (paradox male) was something like +7k for full set, and last thighs i know of that sold went for +4k... Both a while ago.
If these sets followed inflation like everything else ingame then slightly more now... Id say 8-10k for full male and wont say anything on female since i have one of the very few sets there is (dont really want any accusations of trying to boost price etc...)
And from what i know there are indeed about 4-5 "completed" male and 2(?) female ingame + some parts that might make a few more sets if gathered, impossible to be sure..
Theres another thread going under "Buying" part of forums that "Pikachu" started... Might be some more info for you there.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37328

Thanx Opti and all :D

MadMikeHoare said:
Only can speak for myself. I would go hunt Atrox/Atrax/Gokubusaki 24/7 if I've had Paradox again. Also it's a great looking armor and the best side-effect is: it's rare and only a few people have it. It's was damn cool when Quick Warlock Silver and I stand in Twins, both in Paradox and within 2 minutes a bunch of people stand around you :)

Hehe i would to :)
But 10k is a little to much atm so i better get out there and loot a foeripper on one of the zillion traxes i kill :tongue2:

No Way :)

I Have Full Paradox And Wouldn't Even Think Of Talking To You For Tt Plus 2k :). Dub Just Sold His Set Bout 6 Months Back For Plus 6k So That Price Is More Around Where It Should Be.

Warlock

ALSO FOR THE RECORD THERE ARE ONLY FOUR FULL SETS IN THE GAME I KNOW OF FOR MALE. UNLESS SOMEONE IS STORING AND VEEEERY GOOD AT NOT TELLING ANYONE ABOUT IT :). GL :) :cool:

Back