Parallel WoB

With 28% alc Eku28 is one of the worlds strongest beers, nice dmg/sec huh? :handjob:
Kulmbach Germany

I'd rather drink a full bottle of whiskey :laugh:

or a drink we have here, called aguardente (lit. burning water)

Any suggestions what Beer goes best with my fried Koala tomorrow at 12:00 MA ?! ;)

Kalnapilis 7.30

Gold cup "Best beer of the world" in 2004y (Lithuanian beer)

I am born to drink this beer.

Cheers!!!

Need a beer NOW!!!

Since I missed the Semi's for the aussies I thought I would represent our brews:drink:

First from my home state

..yes I am a QUEENSLANDAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

now A few others Ive enjoyed from around the country

now one from singapore

...Japan

...India

And finally to acknowledge my Danish heritage a nice little beer that is aptly named.

Can anyone tell that I havent had a beer in a while?

I'm wondering where those americans are so we can say "water" to their beer :p

But here's my fav,
falcon_bayerskt.jpg

Can anyone tell that I havent had a beer in a while?

wow...did not know what the bottle of it looks like :D
Only buy the can of it and it is completley in gold :D
But surely one of the beers to remember the day after :D

Yes, yes...I agree.:beerchug:

I'm sure they called it 'Elephant' as in they tested it on Elephants first. Or that it has a similar effect of an elephant gun if you smash them down too quickly.

:sniper::shots::rocket:

taste frikin awesome too

Only have these imported to Aus as it cost too much in tax to brew them under lisence:laugh:

P.S. I keep reading this thread and getting thirsty, found some spare cash, now a new case of XXXX is sitting in the garage with 6 in the fridge......:drink:......ahhhhh..

Last edited:
mmmm
adam wantssome beer
:D

Sell Beer Armor (M) tt+ 3ped or trade against Sixpack (M,L)

At my first teamchat with my soc people laughed at me because i pronounced Bear armor like Beer armor. I answered that the Beer Armor is the most eco armor around for Chipshunting and gives even the worst couchpotato a more than commanding presence.

Yes, yes...I agree.:beerchug:

I'm sure they called it 'Elephant' as in they tested it on Elephants first. Or that it has a similar effect of an elephant gun if you smash them down too quickly.

:sniper::shots::rocket:

taste frikin awesome too

Only have these imported to Aus as it cost too much in tax to brew them under lisence:laugh:

P.S. I keep reading this thread and getting thirsty, found some spare cash, now a new case of XXXX is sitting in the garage with 6 in the fridge......:drink:......ahhhhh..
Seriuosly, no matter how many I drink of those, they hit me on the head the other day. Nomal Saturfay night after work starts with a can of Elephant and a Jägermeister and still it takes at least 2-3 pints of "normal" beer to feel tipsy.
A single one before sleep and I got a head the other day, even though it only made me sleepy. Maybe its calle Elephant because you get a head weighting the same as an Elephant ?! :D

Sell Beer Armor (M) tt+ 3ped or trade against Sixpack (M,L)

At my first teamchat with my soc people laughed at me because i pronounced Bear armor like Beer armor. I answered that the Beer Armor is the most eco armor around for Chipshunting and gives even the worst couchpotato a more than commanding presence.

Don't think you pronounced it that wrong, not any difference in Bear or Beer or Bier. Just some smegging smeghead Germans that would order "Two Beers" in a Lonadon pub instead of "Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps please" :D

1281_lg.gif

ABV 9.00%

perfect !

Back