Paranoid theories about how MA is screwing us

Ben Doon and McMindark are happy as long as there is plenty of Garcen!
Dont be concerned if the wurst missed the target, the next shot will roll your mop and you'll have a red herring to contend with;)

Added some from posts and #20
[*]20. This is a survival game. The last standing will get the tt pool in cash and a one-way ticket to Sweden. He/she has to dim the virtual lights leaving.

I get small deposit bonus globals/HoF's every time I deposit. I'm paranoid that being in a team right after I deposit will eliminate my chances at my global/HoF I've got DUE to me. :/

{some soc} are subcontracted by MindArk to find glitches/bugs in the game and exploit them as much as possible so that MindArk can decide whether or not it's worth fixing in the next update. You know.... kinda like the "Sneakers" movie.....

Menace

Last edited by a moderator:
I get small deposit bonus globals/HoF's every time I deposit. I'm paranoid that being in a team right after I deposit will eliminate my chances at my global/HoF I've got DUE to me. :/

BlackAngels are subcontracted by MindArk to find glitches/bugs in the game and exploit them as much as possible so that MindArk can decide whether or not it's worth fixing in the next update. You know.... kinda like the "Sneakers" movie.....

Menace

Quetiapine for you :D

Well, being one of those ava's who stands around and dances alot. The "dance bug," that makes you have to refresh dance every 30 seconds, is actually a part of a formula that MA uses to determine how much to subtract from your loot when you actually go out spending ped. They track the number of times you hit dance and then multiply that by some unknown number and subtract that from your return.

I think their calculations for me say I currently owe them my next 3 depo's without return for me. :hammer::banghead::hammer:

11. EU is really a space colonization recruitment program. The system seems to "work against" the players to weed out the ones that have what it takes to make it on an alien world where their is no help or support from Earth.

Omg, I really belive in this. I mean, us as humans will really be on the edge in twenty years when Earth resources will stop being enough to cover our needs. Its amazing to me why the top twenty nations of the world arent already present on nearby star systems and the only plausible answer is that they are already there but it is a complex job to bring civilians, so maybe EU is a program to bring us there .. :p

Added 21 to 23

In real life, they make movies so people call it science fiction, anybody coming out of the lots talking about something real but sound like a movie scenario one would have seen would just refeer to the movie and call that fantasy or whatever.
In this game, you call thing paranoid before the real thing are being reveled so that when one will come up with the right happening, you'd just call him paranoid or so someone who saw the scenario in this thread would!

PS:smilgs dont ask me why, i dont trust you. :) i'd be a better MA's officier than you are (hope you get the joke :wtg: )

I dont wanna kill the game, so i wont share what i believe is how MA did themself :)

I dont wanna kill the game, so i wont share what i believe is how MA did themself :)

as long as you dont reveal that is not a game, and that MA is just a front for a DARPA experiment testing behaviour modification protocols before they are applied IRL!
hmm, strange, i wasnt expecting visitors at this time of night...

A lot of auction items are MA created avatars selling stuff ... You see things with higher than global value in tt being sold but never seen that particular avatar global ever! .... I know there are traders etc... But most people know who they are ... I am talking about unknown players with no social/tracker records.

BPs/LAs etc have no/minimal tt value (0.01) because MA wants to keep their 'out' when it's required without having to pay the players who might lose from the closedown of the game. Why would they do that? ... They must know something that is scary enough for THEM to know that it could happen ...

Its better to hire some players to comment for you in the forum by giving them 'prizes' in game rather than hiring fulltime employees to look through the forums ...

They DO control your loot doesn't matter what they say about personal loot pool.. There is no personal loot pool because they take it all and decide whether to give it to you or not ... And they do punish people for open criticism ... Like me as my loot started declining as soon as I posted this ...
Absolutely ... here you go! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can keep going lol

Last edited:
hmm, strange, i wasnt expecting visitors at this time of night...

I was so happy to have you welcoming me with a warm hug though, that was true love sharing :) life is deep when you're open minded.. none but ourself can free our own mind :nurse:

Thanks I guess :) added #24 and #25
PS:smilgs dont ask me why, i dont trust you. :) i'd be a better MA's officier than you are (hope you get the joke :wtg: )

Sorry to necro, but this morning, I was about to make this exact same type of thread, and thought I would first do a search before making it, and found this one. So I will add my paranoia's here. A lot of my paranoia's have already been mentioned here, so I will leave those out.

MA cannot advertise, because the second they do or this game gets noticed enough, then one of the big developers out there will realize what a cash-cow an RCE is, and they will create one themselves, therefore insuring MA demise. So MA actually doesn't want random new players, just want referred players, or to squeeze the ones it has already.

If MA knows you have money, then your avatar becomes "unlucky" for life. Not just with bad loot, but with lower than normal hit-rates with maxxed weapons. A difference of 5% is massive in this context.

Noob female players with sexy names WILL get more mining towers than normal.

Aware that we have noticed the disproportionate amount of good loot that goes to Swedish "players", they now recruit people from other countries and states to act on their behalf, as the recipients of the rare loot.

That the "no personal lootpool" statement is a lie, as numerous times, a persons loot has been sickly horrible, or absurdly low, prior to or after a large uber or ATH, and numerous recent examples support this. There can't be this type of loot swing, per individual, WITHOUT personal loot pools. It is inherently not possible.

That if you speak ill of MA in the forums, you will lose everything.

That there is a group of players slowly compiling data with their avatars, and that information will be the foundation of an impending legal case against MA that will shut them down.

That when crafting on condition, and the crafting machine freezes for 10 seconds at the end of a click, right before it shows you the results, and then you get a "failure" when it finally resumes, that is MA taking away HOF it didn't want your particular avatar to have.

That having Moderators, or certain players, mad at you makes your loot worse.

That avatars that spend more time walking, get steadier and better returns.

That currently MA consists entirely of about 4 actual people, despite its outward appearance, (which is why they don't like people showing up, apparently).

That MANY players have insider information, and therefore are doing something completely out of character given their normal play-style, at the time they loot an extremely rare item. This one is easy to see. Yes, because I am paranoid.

That most of the top 50 soc's have had Swedish people infiltrate them recently. These Swedes like to induce players to hunt high HP mobs, by offering to heal for free. They usually have great attitudes, and are usually very funny, good-natured people who actually fool you into thinking you are having fun, even though you are losing 10k ped a week. They are very sneaky at this one :)

JC, we better switch off this guy's loot again!

Can you do that via the forum, or do you have to log into the game to hit the switch? :silly2:

That if you speak ill of MA in the forums, you will lose everything.

That having Moderators, or certain players, mad at you makes your loot worse.

:cussing: -> :nutkick: -> :broke:

Just for the record: No, we mods can't. (No matter how many times we say this, there's always some paranoid bloke who believes we can anyway. :laugh:)

Posts like this belong in the "Internal / Restricted" -> "Vote for User Loot Punishment" section, not in user visible threads.

Please make an effort in the future to post in the proper forum or sub-forum, thanks!

Smilgs is really a very clever hunting bot built by Blizzard to discredit the system and stop EU from stealing any WOW players :wise:

My avatar cannot get a hunting uber ... ever !!!!!

The people on this forum who always defend MA no matter how much they screw up are really secret employees working for the PR department.

Posts like this belong in the "Internal / Restricted" -> "Vote for User Loot Punishment" section, not in user visible threads.

Please make an effort in the future to post in the proper forum or sub-forum, thanks!

I KNEW IT!!!!! :eyecrazy: It was so simple, it just HAD to be true! ;)

Oh crap! :duh:

It's OK though, everyone will think I was just joking around. Fools!

Here is more conspiracy...since I wrote that post on the previous page, I have lost 2 more thousand ped quicker than I usually do, got critted 5 times more than normal, lost 26 enhancers in 2000 shots (2 L3 enhancers were back to back shots) when the average for 3 enhanced tiers is 6 in 2k shots, never even got half my ammo back, and had regular hits from mobs be way harder than they were yesterday, missed even more than my already poor, and heavily tracked, miss rate of 86% with maxxed weapons, and watched people global all around me in Dome 1 aurli non stop. Not kidding.

But wait, it can't be a conspiracy, from MA noticing my earlier post, BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS.

So nvm...no conspiracy here...just business as usual. :)

That currently MA consists entirely of about 4 actual people, despite its outward appearance, (which is why they don't like people showing up, apparently).
Yeah, if everyone realised there were 3 people in total there'd be hell to pay. :laugh:

Despite the sarcastic tone of other parts of the post, this is what I actually believe. Counting out the non-technical crew and the management, there can't be more than 3-4 IT guys, especially since a lot of the graphics works are outsourced and a large part of the code is reused - that's why they often add features nobody asked for ("Hey, look what I've found in the public cryengine repository, and it's free, lets add it!") and struggle to implement/fix things that are really wanted.

After all, the game that is often mentioned in one breath with EU, Afterworld, is made and maintained by 3 students part time (which explains why they'll never become a true RCE or come out of beta - they don't even have a registered firm or pay taxes).

I think to 100% when it comes to top items in loot that they are put by hand of MA and huge ATH:s from about 80-90 k and up and that are a few avatars who is pick by hand to allways have a good loot so the rest of os can see that there is a chance to profit in the game and not only by to be a trader or have a LA.

I think to 100% when it comes to top items in loot that they are put by hand of MA and huge ATH:s from about 80-90 k and up and that are a few avatars who is pick by hand to allways have a good loot so the rest of os can see that there is a chance to profit in the game and not only by to be a trader or have a LA.

Whether this is true or not, it sure seems so to many (me included).

Added #26 to #30, thanks for the input :)

Back