Participants of the Entropia Universe will not in any way be affected.

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Is what MA said....

but thats all well and good and as we know, EU is dynamic :lolup: and this includes Planet Calypso....

Does this mean that Planet Calypso will, in a break with the tradition of the last 6 months or so, become dynamically static and not updated anymore as MA don't "do" planets these day?

Sure would be good if someone could say something... or would this upset the balance of the markets or something ;)

Wistrel

Kim in MindArk is overseeing the update for August which will include new mobs, new unl. items, new wave spawns, new rare mob spawns and 3 new server areas that will connect Amathera and Eudoria.

New Wave spawns?

Does that mean we will get monsters named after members of The Cure? :eek:

Kim in MindArk is overseeing the update for August which will include new mobs, new unl. items, new wave spawns, new rare mob spawns and 3 new server areas that will connect Amathera and Eudoria.

Let me guess.. this info was all posted on some other forum when this is theoretically the official forum of Planet Calypso. :rolleyes:

Let me guess.. this info was all posted on some other forum when this is theoretically the official forum of Planet Calypso. :rolleyes:

It was posted at the "Ask MA" section over at EntropiaForum... Ofc, it could be posted here but at least some people have posted the info on this forum as well and there has been several threads discussing it, including one of the new mob names.

The statement that Participants will not be affected by the change of ownership doesn't mean Participants will not be affected, it means they will be affected in the same disadvantageous manner as if the change hadn't occurred.

As evidenced that new areas devalue existing LA's.

Why are they diverting time from bringing back the old systems people want, with more of the same, which no-one wants.

Reactions: Mac

Sounds good... Who us this Kim? Not heard of Him/Her. Is this connection via water ways?.... presumable it will be land at the top right of Amathera near New switz and a bunch of water inbetween the 2...

Wistrel

PS can you reference the post?

Ta! Will look now

Yeh to be honest I don't even know who this Kim is.... Don't remember a formal "Hi I'm..." or anything. I think MA have a policy on talking to customers though... they don't do ;)

Wistrel

yeah just did the same. ^^
Strange to get the important information in a not official forum but better than not at all. :yay:

I think "Ask Mindark" is definitely the official Mindark forum for answering stuff about Mindark. This Planet Calypso forum is just for Calypso

I think "Ask Mindark" is definitely the official Mindark forum for answering stuff about Mindark. This Planet Calypso forum is just for Calypso

It was intended as the Forum for asking Mindark about issues relating to the development engine and therefore issues common to all planets.

Now that Mindark have taken over Calypso, I think a policy statement as to where issues which solely concern Calypso should be announced and discussed.

Back