Password Recovery Problems

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Has anyone had any recent issues using the password recovery tool? I had MA change the email address associated with my account (cuz I no longer have access to my old email). They told me to go and use the password recovery system and set a new password after they changed that email for me.
I've done that and to the surprise of no one... It don't work. I get the link and can input a new password but when I try to login after it just tells me the email or password info is incorrect.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has had an issue recently suggesting it's an "MA problem" or if it's just me? Back in the old days you could just contact support saying "I'm trying to deposit a million bucks and can't login!" and they'd have ya sorted in 7 minutes but between the holidays and what is likely a much smaller crew working support (compared to 10 yrs ago) it's a good 2 day turn around for a single response and it seems to take several responses to rectify a situation.

Had no issues earlier, but it is for sure finicky and not always just A4 straight ahead wanting to do what you want it to do.

So while it works, its also not your fault :p

Back